He finds Something He isn't Supposed To

A/N: Warning: Implied Smut, mentions of sex toys

Draco

Draco and you had been together for three years now, and it was the sixth year of Hogwarts, you were in your room clearing out your trunk, you hadn't heard Draco come into the room, it was his private dorm that you shared with one another and you pulled out one of the dress up items you'd brought in the summer for him, but you hadn't seen him much during the holidays and even at school, he was distant lately and you thought it was going to break up with you. He was watching you from the doorway as you packed away a nurse looking outfit and a maid one which you thought he would find funny but since he wasn't around you didn't see the point in keeping it around. You headed into the en-suite which he had and began to get ready for bed. 

When you came back into the room Draco had the dresses laid on the bed, as well as some handcuffs, whip, feather duster and other toys you'd packed with you. He was smirking at you and holding up the maid outfit. 
"Now I love this one." You scoffed at him trying to hide your smile, you hated that he could ignore you for a long period and still make you melt whenever he spoke to you.

Fred:

You were visiting your family home with Fred, you were going to get some more clothes to go back to the flat with him with, you'd practically moved in together at this point but you still liked to go home for a while. 
"Will you pass me that box of clothes from under the bed?" You asked going through your wardrobe and deciding what to bring with you. 
"You know we have magic right." You rolled your eyes playfully at him but he bent down going under the bed anyway to get the box you were talking about out for you, you were busy going through a couple of jackets that you hadn't noticed he'd pulled the wrong box out, and opened it finding inside your assortment of sex toys. It wasn't until you heard him gasp and the soft sound of vibrations you realised what he'd found. 
"Shit Fred no!" You screamed scrambling over to him and turning it off and throwing the box back under the bed a bright red blush on your cheeks still. He was staring at his now empty hand and then to you. 
"What was that?" You shook your head, and pulled out the actual box you wanted out. 
"Nothing, it doesn't matter." You were still blushing a bright red, and Fred was still in deep thought. 
"That was shaped like." You cut him off by nodding at his question he didn't even get to finish, he was now blushing at the thought of his girlfriends with items like that. 
"Can we just ignore it?" You asked making a mental note to throw the box away before anyone else found it.

George:

You'd been best friends with George since you could remember, so when he asked you to move in with him and Fred to help run the shop you jumped at the chance to do so. You'd always loved their practical jokes and helped with anyway you could, which meant you never got pranked in return because they knew better than that.
You were unpacking in your room, using your hands because you felt like using them instead of using magic. George came into the room knocking over a box and making you laugh. 
"Easily fixed." He flicked his wand and the box picked itself up, the items that had spilled out going back inside, but a silver object caught his eye, you weren't looking and he went into the box pulling out some handcuffs and a whip. 
"Erm...Y/N?" You turned around to see him spinning the cuffs around on his finger and the whip in his other hand. 
"T-Those aren't mine." You lied, he smirked at you kicking the door shut and coming over to you, you backed up against the bed, falling down onto the mattress, you'd never seen George like this before. 
"You're too cute when you're scared." He whispered in your ear biting on the lobe and handcuffing you to the bed post.

Harry

You were spending the summer with the Weasley's and your boyfriend Harry at the burrow, you were sitting downstairs with Ginny and Molly talking about an anniversary which was coming up when you remembered you'd left a present upstairs in your trunk for Harry. 
"I'll show you guys what it is while he's out." You said running up the stairs and going through your trunk. You headed back down showing them the small pocket-watch which had a picture of Sirius and his parents on the inside, He came through the door and you rushed up hiding in your trunk and slamming it shut just as he came into the room. 
"Hi baby." You whispered kissing him and sitting on the bed trying to act normal, it was hard to hide something from him once he knew there was something he didn't know about.

It was midnight when you heard your trunk open, you opened your eyes to see Harry standing there in shock, at first you thought he'd found your present until you turned the light on and saw what he was staring at, you slammed the trunk lid shut and looked at him. 
"What are you doing?!" You whisper yelled at him, he was blushing a little, he'd just found your vibrator, you forgot you had it packed in the bottom of the trunk. 
"I was looking for what you showed the girls." You sighed laying down on the bed and choosing to ignore what he'd found, but he didn't. He got into bed next to you, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your neck.
"I'm way better than that thing." He moaned in your ear, biting down on your ear.

Neville

You'd been dating Neville for a year now, you were currently sat in your dorm room, you'd snuck him in while no one was looking. You were silently doing Homework together when you both started to get really tired, not a big deal you and Neville used to fall to sleep together all the time but you would usually be in his dorm room to do this and not your own, when he laid down against your pillow you freaked out a little remembering what was under the pillow from the night previous. 
"Neville no!" It was too late, him laying on the pillow just the right way turned the toy that was hiding underneath it on, you kicked it off the bed and it went underneath it still vibrating against the hardwood floor, your cheeks were a bright crimson and you were doing your best to turn it off without showing him what it was, he was so innocent. You'd never even had sex together yet, hence your need for a toy.
"What is that?" He asked as you hid it in your trunk at the end of your bed, you nervously looked up at him. 
"Don't think badly of me for it?" You questioned, sitting in front of him on the bed and starting to explain what it was and why you had it. 

Ron:

You were sick, like really sick. You were currently laid up in bed in your dorm room trying to sweat it out. You weren't one for going to see Madam Pomfrey for every single little cold you got, you had a warm flannel on your head, while tucked up in bed. Ron came by to check on your between glasses and on his free periods he would come and make sure you'd eaten and if you hadn't he'd go and get you something from the kitchens, occasionally making Dobby come up and give you some warm soup.

"Ron I have some cold and flu tablets in my trunk can you pass me them?" You asked between coughs later that night, he got off the bed and went through the trunk finding a bag and opening it up, but instead of medicine inside he found a bottle of lube and a toy of yours, he slammed the lid down looking at you with wide eyes. 
"What?" You questioned, you got off the bed wrapped in your covers and opened the lid again to see what he'd found. 
"Oh Shit Ron, it's...It's from a long time ago." You said trying to reassure him you still didn't use it, since he was your boyfriend now.