Prom Dress *

A/N: If a title has a * sign, it just means it's a song :) 

Draco:

I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress. I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest.

Pansy had just come over to you in the great hall. You were wearing a light blue ball gown with a belt across the middle, you'd not been asked to come with anyone so you decided to come alone, thinking it would be fun nevertheless, you were standing getting some punch when Pansy and her gang of girls who started pointing and laughing at you, she waltzed over and acted as though she was getting a drink. 
"You look lovely." You said, you genuinely meant it, she did look lovely. You were always trying to be nice to everyone but she hated that about you.
"Thanks, shame about your dress though," You frowned looking down and not understanding what she meant when she ''accidentally'' spilt her bright red punch down the front of your dress. 
"Opps?" She laughed going back over to her friend and giving them a high five. You took a deep breath putting down your cup and making your way out of the entrance, you didn't want to cry in front of them you knew it would give them the satisfaction they wanted. 

"It's freezing what are you doing outside?" You looked up to see Draco taking off his blazer and laying it across your shoulders. You were in the astronomy tower looking at the stars. You rubbed your eyes and looked the other way trying to hide the fact that you'd been crying for an hour now. 
"What's wrong?!" He asked sitting down next to you and making you look at him. As soon as you looked at him you began to cry again, he pulled you into his chest rubbing the bottom of your back. 
"What happened to your dress?" He asked as you stood up and pulled away from him. 
"Pansy thought it was funny to spill her drink over me, I tried a cleaning spell but it's stuck." You said wiping your makeup from under your eyes and shaking your head. You handed him his blazer back. 
"I'm going back to bed." You whispered, he took a hold of your hand shaking his head. 
"No you're not, you're coming to dance with me." He pulled his wand out from his trousers and flicked it, he didn't even say anything but a burst of light came out, your once blue stained dress was now white and puffy. 
"Come on."  

Fred:

Everyone seemed to say it was so great, but did I miss out, was it a huge mistake? 

You were awake in the dorm rooms, it was 3am and people were still slowly making their way back in from the Yule Ball, George had come back and gone to bed, So had Harry and Ron. Neville was even back, you were curled up in front of the fire reading, you wanted to go to bed but you also wanted to see Fred first. You'd hoped he was going to ask you to the ball but he didn't. You weren't asked by anyone so you ended up spending the entire night in your room while everyone else went, Hermione ran through the common room and up to her room crying and you stayed still. You knew when she was like that to just leave her be until she came to you.

You were nodding off when Fred finally came through the door at 5am, his bow tie undone and around his neck, his shirt unbuttoned and kiss marks up and down his neck. You shut your book and stood up from the sofa. What did you expect to happen? He would come in and declare his love for you. 
"Good night?" You asked with a fake smile, trying to act as though you weren't hurt. 
"Fantastic, it was great! You missed out." You sent him another fake smile shaking your head and going towards the stairs that led to the girls dorms. 
"Glad you had fun." You mumbled going through the door and up to your bed. 

George

I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun, but now I'm sitting on the floor and all I wanna do is run. 

You'd agreed to come with Fred and George as a group of friends, under the promise it was going to be fun. You were wearing a knee length black dress and some pumps since heels weren't really your thing.  You'd spent the first half of the night dancing around together and having a blast but as the night grew closer they began playing slower songs, Fred had gone to find Angelina and you were plucking up the courage to ask George to dance with you. You'd always liked him the most, you felt a click with him more than Fred, Ginny told you he had a crush on you which made your crush for him even stronger.