When He Sees Me

Again a song from Waitress - When He Sees Me 

Draco

You and Draco had been sending each other love letters except you'd been signing yours "Secret Admirer" you were too scared to tell him who you really were. You'd liked him since first year and now it was your fifth year you decided to do something about it with the letters. 
"Just tell him it's you." Ginny said eating some popcorn, you were sat at the gryffindor table eating some dinner, you turned your head to see him laughing and joking with his friends and you quickly turned back to Ginny shaking your head. 
"Why?" You sighed laying your head down on the cold table. 
"What if when he knows it's me he doesn't like it and he's disappointed? It's not as if I'm smart and gorgeous like Hermione." You said pointing at her as she was down the other side of the room. 
"Or like you? You're beautiful, funny, smart." You shook your head looking at the sheet of paper and scrunching it up. 
"I'm not telling him." You stood up from the seat putting the paper into your robes but they fell onto the floor and you left the Great Hall going to the library to finish some studying. 

"Draco, I think it's best I never reveal who I really am. You won't like the real me. I'm just not good enough for you." Your stomach fell as you heard Pansy reading the letter that you thought was in your pocket, you slammed your book shut looking at her and trying not to cry. 
"Writing love letters to my boyfriend?" You shook your head standing up trying to take the paper away from her.
"I'm not you boyfriend Pansy get a grip." You heard Draco say from the doorway, she scoffed shoving the paper into his chest and walking out. 
"So it's you?" You looked at the ground kicking your shoe against it trying to look anywhere but at him. 
"I had my suspensions it would be." You could already tell there was a smirk plastered across his face, he came closer to you tilting to your head to make eye contact with him.
"I'm glad I was right." He whispered before leaving a small gentle kiss on your lips

George

You'd never been in a relationship before so when George asked you out on a date to Hogsmeade you of course said yes but began freaking out to Hermione back at the dorms
"I can't do this, I have to cancel I can't do it." You said pacing around as she looked through your trunk at the end of your bed. 
"Y/N, you're being over dramatic, you've like George since forever. You're just trying to back out now because you're scared." You shook your head laying face down on your bed. 
"I'm not going. I can't do this." Ginny came into the room holding up a skirt that would match the top you were going to be wearing. Hermione pulled it out and smiled. 
"What happens when he holds me and my heart is set in motion, what if he decides that he doesn't like me and leaves."
"Get changed." Was all Ginny said throwing the skirt at your head and leaving the room again.

You were dressed in the pencil skirt and jumper/shirt combo and being pushed down the stairs into the common room. George was nervously waiting for you with Ron sitting on the sofa. 
"Whoa." They both said as you came crashing into the room, you tripped over on the bottom step and fell into his arms. 
"Ready to go grab a butter beer?" He questioned wrapping his arm protectively around your waist and smiling down at you, your heart leaped and you nodded  instantly feeling heat rising to your cheeks. 
"Yes." You stuttered out walking out together getting some calls from the other people in the common room.

Fred

"He could be a criminal! Some sort of psychopath who escaped from Azkaban and come out with some masterminded way to come get me!" You yelled to Ginny showing her the note that had been taped to your trunk. 
"Y/N This is clear-" You cut her off by continuing your rant 
"He could be less than kind or even worse....he could be really nice have lovely eyes, make me laugh...what do I do with that?" She sighed as you laid down putting your head in your lap, she was playing with your hair as you looked at the note again.
"It's Fred's writing." She commented looking at you, you nodded looking over at the door. 
"I know, I just- what if he doesn't like me once we've been on a date?" She laughed a little and realized you were being serious. 
"He's been in love with you since he first saw you Y/N, i'm pretty sure he's not going to change his mind. Even if he just heard that you thought he could be someone insane." You giggled a little sitting up and raiding your trunk for something to wear. 
"It's snowing, i suggest something warm." Ginny said leaving the room to go and find her brother and give him a warning about not hurting her best friend or she would kill him

Neville 

"I'm not being defensive, I'm being cautious. I can't risk dating someone I don't know, I've seen movies and shows about people who take others out on dates just to kill them!" You said to Fred who had set you up with one of his friends. 
"You are going to love Neville. You've got a lot more in common than I first thought." He chuckled. 
"He freaked out when I mentioned a blind date as well." You sighed throwing your hands into your hair and scraping it into a pony tail.
"Get out so I can get ready then!" You screamed looking through your wardrobe, you had been best friends with Fred since you could remember, you were a muggle of course but you'd known from a young age about wizards because your mothers sister was one so when he suggested a date with Neville who was a wizard you weren't worried for that reason, just that you didn't know who he was or anything about him except that you were "perfect for one another." 

Ron

Hermione was standing with you after Ron had just asked you to the Yule ball. She was smiling at you and you were gripping onto your books tightly scared, you said yes because you'd liked him for so long but now you were terrified of going. 
"What's wrong?" Ginny asked noticing you had stayed still, Ron was high fiving his brothers and going into the Great Hall. 
"He asked her, she said yes." Hermione answered, the pulled you into a quiet classroom where you began nervously pacing around the room playing with the end of your robes. 
"What if I give him everything, finally tell him I've liked him all these years and he doesn't feel the same? What if I give myself away only to get it given back?" You sighed sitting on the desk in front of them.
"Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?" Hermione said looking at you, Ginny was nodding in agreement with her.
"I've never done this before! How do I act around him?" They both giggled shaking their heads.
"Ron likes you the way you are, just act like you and everything will be perfectly fine."

Harry

You were sat in The Three broomsticks nervously waiting for Harry, you'd never actually met him and you were being set up on a blind date with him by Ron and Hermione. 
"What if he sits too close? Or asks me questions about myself before I decided he can ask me questions about myself!?" You panicked looking at Hermione who had her eye on the door waiting for him to walk through. Your anxiety was getting the better of you. 
"What if he eats Oreo's weirdly, like the cookie before the cream Hermione!? You've told me nothing about him." The waiter came over handing you, your drink and smiling. Hermione sighed slipping the drink closer to you and gesturing you to drink it. 
"It's fine, Harry is just as nervous as you are...in fact I think more so because Ron said something about him freaking out back in the Dorms." You sighed shaking your head and playing with your long sleeves. 
"Why did you insist on doing this?!" You asked, but heard someone else say it at the same time. You looked up to see Ron and who you were assuming was Harry come into the pub.