Percy Weasley X Reader

A/N: Spoilers if you haven't read Order of The Phoenix yet ;) :) 

You were pacing around in front of the court room with Mr Weasley, Harry had just gone in for his trail. Dumbledore had come out but didn't say a word to you or Arthur. This was the first time you'd been out in a while, Mrs Weasley convinced you to go with Arthur to give Harry moral support but you knew it was because you'd gotten into a rut after Percy began ignoring you with the rest of his family. Except you were his fiancé not a family member and after you expressed that you believed Harry he abandoned you leaving you without a word, just left. You had no idea what was happening between the two of you, you'd tried contacting him but everything was returned back to you. 

"Cleared." Harry said, he pulled the door closed. 
"Of all charges." You wrapped your arms around him hugging him and congratulating. 
"Harry that's wonderful! Well, of course, they couldn't have found you guilty, not on the evidence, but even so, I can't pretend I wasn't-" Aruthur was cut off when the doors opened again, people were filing out and smiling at Harry and Arthur. Fudge and a woman came out of the hall, the woman staring at Harry as they passed them but Fudge ignored Arthur as he walked away. Last to exit was Percy, you eyes shot up to see him but he ignored you just like Fudge did, that's when it happened. It felt like a hole was just punch through your chest, he looked fine. Better than fine, he looked great. Unlike you who had gotten dressed for the first time in weeks, brushed your hair and just left the house in some sweatpants and one of his shirts. He was dressed smartly for work, Mr Weasley grabbed your shoulder knowing what it was doing to you. 
"Come on, let's get you both home." Mr Weasley and Harry went to talking about a toilet issue Arthur was going to have to deal with once you were gone and back at the Black household. 

You got back and everyone was congratulating Harry you slipped off to your room, being watching by Fred and George as you did so who told Molly instantly. You got into your room and flopped down onto the bed instantly crying into the pillow which has one of Percy shirts wrapped around it. There was a light knock at the door and then it opened, you knew it was Molly. She came and sat down on the bed next to you, you sat up and laid your head on her lap as she played with your hair. She'd always seen you as a daughter to her. 
"He looked right past me Molly." You said between sobs, she was still playing with your hair. You did your best not to cry in front of her afterall Percy was her son and he was ignoring her too. 
"Arthur told me, I'm sorry darling." You closed your eyes tightly letting the tears silently fall down your cheeks. She let a few tears roll down her cheeks, it pained her to see you like this. 
"How can he just do this? You're his mother, and I'm his...I was his fiancé," You sighed, sitting up and letting Molly wipe your tears with her Apron. 
"You still are, he's just in a weird place right now." She whispered, she cupped your face in her hands and made you look at her. 
"Mum the book lists have come." Ginny said from outside your door, you both stood up and headed towards the door. 

"Congrats Ron!" You said smiling at him, you were truly happy for him even though it reminded you of being head girl with Percy, you watched Mrs Weasley walk out of the room going up to the drawing room where they had been having problems with the table, which contained a Boggart you followed after her not wanting her to tackle it alone. You got to the door and saw Harry watching her, she was sobbing and looking at a dead Percy, then it changed to Harry dead. 
"Mrs Weasley come on," You said trying to pull her away but she wasn't moving. 
"Riddikulus!" Lupin said from the door way, she fell into your arms sobbing as she kept thinking about her kids all dead, she was gripping onto your shirt tightly,
"It was just a Boggart Molly." You whispered, this time you were the one playing with her hair to try and calm her down. 
"I see them d-d-dead all the time." She moaned into your lap. 
"All the t-t-time! I d-d-dream about it..." Everyone in the room fell silent, you rubbed her shoulders.

You laid Molly in bed and pulled the covers over her head.
"Don't worry about Percy, he'll come around. it's just a matter of time before..you-know-who moves into the open and he'll come back. I promise." She smiled weakly at you and pulled you down to hug her. 
"Thank You Y/N."