How They Ask You To The Yule Ball

Draco:

You had been expecting no one to ask you, you were just the nerd that paid attention in class, you never did anything wrong. Draco had been silently watching you for the first three years at school, you were in Hufflepuff and he was in slytherin, you expected him to ask Pansy so it came as a real shock when he pulled you aside after a lesson with Snape and asked you to go with him. 
"Do I have to wear a mask?" You joked, you knew he cared a lot about his reputation. 
"Of course not, I want everyone to know I've got the hottest date there." He winked, taking your hand and kissing it gently.

Harry:

You were sat studying with Neville when Harry caught your eye, he nodded for you to follow him out. You left your stuff with Neville and followed him out of the library and down a small hallway and into an empty classroom. 
"I was wondering if you would come with me? Look I know we have to do that dance but I figured we could do it together and it would be fun?" You smiled, blushing like  a mad man, you nodded and he dragged you into a hug before running off towards the weasley twins 

George:

You were dating George since forever, it was still a surprise when he asked you, You just assumed you would be going with him anyway, so when you got back into the common room to find rose petals on the floor and enchanted candles you couldn't help but smile, tears rushing to your eyes as you got to your room to find George sitting on your bed. 
"Go to the dance with me?" He asked with a cheeky smirk plastered across his face, you of course accepted.

Fred

There were two days left until the ball and no one had asked you yet, you were sulking around the common room with your spell books when Fred walked in, he walked past you at first but then rounded back to look at you. You were in the year below him and had no idea he knew you existed,
"You okay?" You looked up wiping your cheeks and nodding, not trusting yourself to talk in case your voice cracked.
"Shut up, what's up?" He asked jumping down next to you and wrapping his arm around your shoulders pulling you into a hug. 
"No one asked you to the ball huh?" You shook your head looking over at your ex boyfriend who had his arms wrapped around another gryffindor girl. Fred shook his head. 
"You. Me. Ball. No questions." He winked, kissing your cheek and running off before you could protest 

Neville

You actually asked him, you were sick and tired of waiting around and you'd had a crush on him since the first year, you managed to drag yourself towards him, you'd been following him all afternoon and he was finally alone.
"Neville?" You stuttered, he jumped turning around to see you he smiled instantly. 
"I was just wondering." You both started at the same time, you giggled before continuing. 
"Would you like to go with me? To the Yule ball?" You questioned, he smiled nodding without saying anything. 
"Great!" You yelled standing up and kissing him on the cheek before rushing off