Reading To Them

Draco:

You were in the library reading Romeo and Juliet, you'd brought it with you when you came as you liked to read in your free time, it was pretty dead in the library since it was Christmas and mostly everyone had gone home so when you heard Draco reading lines out to you, you almost jumped out of your skin. 
"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" You looked up at him and he nodded at you to continue. 
"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer." You said back to him, it was a romantic scene between Romeo and Juliet and you were confused as to what Draco was doing. You'd only talked on occasion, when you were partnered up in potions or in Defence against the dark arts. 
"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray: grant thou, lest faith turn into despair." He was right in front of your chair now, you looked at him a blush on your cheeks, standing up as he held out his hand for you to take. 
"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." He was smiling, this was the first time you'd actually seen him smile like this.
"Then move not while my prayer's effect I take." He kissed you, you arms stayed still holding the book while his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to his body, he ran his tongue along your bottom lip and you obliged, opening your mouth for him. 
"Thus from my lips, by thine my sin is purged." He said pulling away, a smirk clear on his face. 
"Then have my lips the sin that they have took." You said back feeling confident after he'd just kissed you. 
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." He put the book down on the table grabbing you by the waist and kissing you once more. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you could feel him smirking into the kiss. He picked you up putting you onto the table and pulling away. 
"You kiss by th'book." You said the last line before kissing him again.

Fred:

You were in the burrow reading your favourite book, Romeo and Juliet, when Fred popped his head into Ginny's room, she was fast asleep and you moved over on your bed so he could jump in next to you. He would do this every night, he would wait for everyone to fall asleep before sneaking into the room and sneaking out again early the next morning before anyone noticed. George of course knew about this but he kept it a secret because he knew how much you and Fred liked one another. 
"Reading it again?" He questioned getting under the covers and resting his head on your stomach, you smiled at him running your hand through his hair and nodding. 
"It's my favourite." You commented turning the page, you were almost at the end and you'd read it so many times it no longer made you cry. 
"Read it to me." He said sleepily, you smiled taking in a deep breath and reading it to him in a whisper. 
"O Comfortable Friar! Where is my lord? I do remember well where I should be, and there I am. Where is my romeo?" You whispered looking at him occasionally, he was looking up at you in awe, his eyes slowly starting to shut as you continued to read off the page, occasionally not needing to since you'd read it so many times before.

Fred had fallen asleep and was now laying with his head on the pillow instead of you stomach, you smiled shutting the book and putting it on the nightstand. 
"Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end. O Churl! Drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips. Haply some poison yet doth hang on them to make me die with restorative." You kissed him on the lips gently before laying down next to him and cuddling into his side. 
"Love you Freddie." 

George

You were walking around George's dorm room reading from the book, he was laying on his bed watching you as you did so. You'd brought him Romeo and Juliet to read but he took one look at the page before deciding he didn't want to read it. You took it upon yourself to read it to him instead, as much as he pleaded you not to at first by the second act he was in a trance watching you act out the scenes.
"O Romeo, Romeo - wherefore art thou, Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet." You jumped when he stood behind you reading from the same page.
"Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" You looked at him in awe, he was smiling down at you. 
"Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's montague? it is nor hand nor foot. Nor arm nor face nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name. What's in a nae? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection which he owes. Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name; and for thy name, which is no part of thee, take all myself." You'd made eye contact with him the entire time you said the last line and he smiled at you. 
"How do you remember that stuff? Half of it doesn't even make sense!" He yelled throwing the book away onto the bed and holding you in his arms. 

Ron:

Ron was still out cold on the hospital wing, you were sat next to him on a chair. It was gone midnight and you weren't planning on going to sleep. Madam Pomfrey was finishing her rounds when she saw you. 
"Do you have any books in here I could read?" You asked rubbing your eyes and sitting up straight, she pointed over to her desk and you wondered over picking up Romeo and Juliet and coming back over to the bed. 

You'd been reading out loud to Ron for an hour now and the book was almost finished. 
"Go, get thee hence, for I will not away. What's here? A cup, closed in my true love's hand? Poison I see, hath been his timeless end. O Churl! Drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips. Haply some poison yet doth hang on them to make me die with a restorative. Thy lips are warm!" You turned the page over, not noticing that Ron was awake now. 
"Yea, noise? Then I'll be brief. O Happy dagger! This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die." You were about to read on when you heard Ron laughing. 
"Merlin's beard that's depressing." You dropped the book and threw your arms around him. 
"You're awake!" You smiled kissing him on the lips. 
"No poison on my lips for you to die with." He joked throwing his arms around you this time.

Harry:

You were getting bored of staying inside the black household, there wasn't much to do once all the cleaning was done. Sirius had given you a pile of books which you weren't bothered about until now, you'd grabbed Romeo and Juliet and were heading to Harry's room. 

"You've read this?" You asked looking up from the page you were on,
"Harry this is depressing." You said with a laugh behind your words. 
"It's romantic." He said kissing your lips, you shook your head pushing him away. 
"Getting married at 13 and killing yourself because he died...no." You said laughing at him, 
"What scene are you on, read it." 
"O God! - O Nurse, how shall this be prevented? My husband is on earth, my faith in heaven. How shall the faith return again to earth. Unless that husband send it to me from heaven by leaving earth? Comfort me, counsel me. Alack, alack, that heaven should practise stratagems upon so soft a subject as myself! What sayest thou?Hast thou not a word of joy? Some comfort, nurse." You began laughing as you finished the paragraph. 
"She's 13! what does she know about love?" 

Neville:

You were sitting outside the hall at St Mungo's, Neville was sitting beside you. You'd come with him to see his parents but you knew he wanted you to stay outside, you'd been dating for a while now and you understood why he didn't want you to come with him. You'd brought a book from the muggle world to sit and read from. 
"It's so weird." You said looking up from it to him, he looked back at you. 
"She's like 13 and he's 16..they run away to get married and both die because they're so dumb." You said going back to the page, you were reading it for the second time this week trying to get your head around it. Neville was shaking a little. 
"Read something to me," You nodded looking at the page. 
"Tell me not, Frair, that thou hearest of this, unless thou tell me how I may prevent it. If in thy wisdom thou canst give no help, do thou but call my resolution wise and with this knife I'll help it presently. God joined my heart with Romeo's, thou our hands; shall be the label to another deed." You'd stopped when Neville stood up, his Grandma was waiting for him at the door, he gave you a kiss before going into the hall with her.