Jealousy

Draco:

Being with Draco was fun, it was nice and sweet, not that anyone would ever know his sweet side except you of course. It was Saturday morning, you were getting dressed in his dorm room when he woke up, it was the start of the Christmas holidays which meant a lot of people would be going home or staying at school. 
"Where are you going?" You looked at him in the mirror and sent him a smile. 
"I promised I would help the twins down at the shop at Christmas...remember? Christmas rush." You said picking up your bag from the floor, you'd packed an over shoulder bag of clothes. 
"I remember you telling me....I don't remember me saying do it." You shot him a look. 
"Last time I checked you were my boyfriend not my father." You said throwing your hair brush into the bag and going to the door handle. 
"I'm just helping out a friend...I love you." There was now answer from the blanket mountain in the bed so you scoffed and left slamming the door behind you. 

A few days later you were standing on a ladder in the shop checking on stock on one of the top shelves when George began to shake the bottom of it. 
"Georgie!" You screamed clinging to the sides of it for dear life when you lost your grip and footing falling from the top of the ladder and landing in his arms. 
"I got you." He whispered staring into your eyes, he was still holding you bridal style and you began laughing at him. 
"You're an idiot Mr Weasley." The bell above the door signalled and George turned around to greet whoever it was, you still in his arms. 
"Hey Draco." You giggled jumping out of George's arms and walking towards your boyfriend but he stormed out slamming the door behind him. 
"I better go, taking my break." You yelled rushing out the door, you'd lost Draco in a crowd but began walking through the alley shouting out for him. 
"Draco?!" You called when suddenly a tight grasp was around your wrist and you were pulled down an alleyway before being slammed against a wall. 
"Draco?" You groaned feeling an aching down your back at the contact with the wall. 
"What was that?! Friends my fucking balls!" He yelled at you, you were about to reach out and touch his cheek, a movement that would normally calm him down in an instant. 
"Don't touch me." He growled pinning your hands above your head, you'd be lying if you said it wasn't turning you on.
"You're so hot when your jealous Draco." You moaned trying to kiss him but he pushed your hands harder into the wall. 
"Seeing you with someone else really makes me sick to my stomach..." That was when you realised he was jealous but he thought you were cheating on him. 
"Draco...I fell from the ladder and he caught me...nothing was going on." You whispered, he dropped your wrists and you rubbed them. 
"I would never do anything to hurt you, you know that...I love you too much." You whispered running your hands through his hair and making him look at you.
"I love you too." 

Fred:

Fred had been flirting with Katie bell all day and it was starting to get to you, you had the biggest crush on him and everyone knew, everyone including Katie who was supposed to be one of your closest friends but now seemed to be flirting with Fred more and more just to get on your nerves. It was Saturday night and they still weren't back from whatever they were doing. 
"You know you could just go to bed." George said looking up from whatever he was working on to look at you, you were now dressed in one of Fred's Christmas jumpers playing with the long sleeves. 
"Why would I do that I'm not tired." You said trying your best to suppress the yawn that came out midway through the sentence, he hummed at you and you looked at the portrait as it swung open. 
"Hey Y/N," Katie said smiling at you, she hugged you before heading up to her dorm room, you were glaring at her causing George to chuckle, there was no sign of Fred behind her. 
"Where is he? Where is the love of my life!" George mocked, you threw a pillow at him and he charged at you, pinning you to the sofa and tickling your sides. 
"I see I've interrupted something..." You both stopped looking up to see Fred standing over the sofa, George moved away from you and cleared his throat. 
"I'm going to bed bye." With that he was gone, you stood up from the sofa pulling the  jumped back down to cover your bum and looked in the fire. 
"Are you wearing my jumper?" Fred questioned looking at you, you looked down at it and then to him. 
"Yeah...you can have it back if you want." He shook his head looking back at the dorm doors. 
"So are you and George together?" He asked with venom clearing in his tone. 
"Are you and Katie together?" You spat back at him, realisation hitting the both of you. 
"You're jealous?" You both asked in unison, you heard laughter coming from the Dorm doors, Katie and George both coming out from behind them and high fiving one another.