Holding Hands

A/N; Just a quick little note here, if you guys have any requests for what you want to see feel free to message me :) As I mentioned in the description of this story I do have a daughter so replies and updates might be a little slow but I will do my best to update it as much as I possibly can ~ Melody 

Draco:

Walking into Hagrid's first lesson was amazing, you were walking with Hermione talking about all the different things you were going to learn when you heard Draco cracking jokes about Neville getting attacked by his book and how Hagrid was teaching lessons, you scoffed rolling your eyes and going back to join your own house. You didn't know why you were in slytherin, you were nothing like Pansy and Draco, always joking about other people and making fun of them. 
"This is Buckbeck," You jumped back a little seeing a giant bird, horse coming over towards Hagrid, he began talking about it but you were studying how amazing it looked, you took out your sketch pad and pencil and lent on a rock to began drawing it, you'd always had a talent for it. 
You were almost finished when Buckbeck walked over taking the sketchpad and going over to Hagrid, you were shaken up and backed up against a tree where Draco was standing, 
"You okay?" You heard him whispered from beside you, you sent him an unconvincing smile and stood still, that's when Buckbeck began coming back over, the sketchbook in his mouth, you and Draco both flinched wrapping your hands together in fear.

Fred:

You were watching the quidditch game with Fred, Ron was trying to save some of the goals but because of that stupid song slytherin were singing it was hard for him to concentrate. Pansy was standing right next to you and Fred singing as loudly as she could, they'd added a few more lines into the song to help annoy you, Fred and George. There were the lines about his family and of course you were added in since they were your best friends. 

There was a scream as Ron was almost knocked off his broom, Fred's hand automatically wrapped with yours as you closed your eyes trying to not picture him hitting the floor.
"He's okay." Fred whispered, his hand still linked with yours, you opened your eyes and saw Ron was fine, Fred on the other hand was blushing and looking at George and then down to your hand. 
"Oh look it finally happened, Y/L/N and Weasel got together!" Pansy snickered causing a bunch of girls to giggle along with her, you'd had enough you pulled out your wand without thinking and shot of a spell. 
"oscausi!" Her mouth was sewn shut and you gasped, Fred and George was almost crying with laughter, but you were shaking. 
"Umbridge." You screamed looking at them, they grabbed you running out of the stands and towards the castle. 

George:

Hiding from Umbridge was hard, so when you heard her coming you began to freak a little. You had just gotten out of the prefect bathroom when you heard her shoes hitting the floor, you saw George coming down the hall towards the bathroom door and you grabbed his hand yanking him into the bathroom and shutting the door quietly, your back pressed against it and his front pressed against you. 
"Didn't think I'd be seeing you in a towel so soon," You gasped trying to keep the towel around your body secure when he took off his Robes and wrapped them around you. 
"Don't want my best girl catching a cold now." You smiled at him and he looked around, the bath tub was almost empty but still full of bubbles. 
"Glad I'm not the only non-prefect who sneaks up here." You smiled again and he walked over to the tub turning on all the taps and adding a different combination of bubbles. 
"Umbridge will be pacing around outside for about half an hour, she always does. Though she's a little earlier than expected tonight." You called out suddenly very aware how you were in nothing but a towel and now George was shirtless, 
"That's fine, I'll take an extra long dip, wanna join me?" He joked wiggling his eyebrows up and down, you looked around the bathroom. 
"I would but I left my spare clothes up in the bathroom, Myrtle ran off with mine." You sighed sitting on the edge of the tub, your feet sitting in the water and the towel, and his Robe's still wrapped tightly around you. 
"I wouldn't mind." He whispered in your ear, hands on your shoulders, your breath hitched and you smirked back at him, dropping his robes onto the floor and looking at him. 
"Fine...but turn around." You laughed.