Fighting

A/N: I realised while writing this I suck at writing fights for someone who got into a lot of them with my ex boyfriend/father of my daughter

Draco: 

"He is nothing but a silmey good for nothing snake" You groaned coming into the library and looking over at your shoulder, Draco had been following you all over the castle to try and get you to talk to him but you were having none of it. You'd heard the stories, of the girls he would lead on and then leave like nothing had happened. Hermione looked up from her book to you and then over to Draco who was smiling at you still. 
"Why won't he just leave me alone." You laid your head down on your book and looked up at Hermione through your lashes. 
"I think you like him you just don't want to admit it to yourself." You picked your head up from the book you had been laying on and scoffed at her 
"You're one to talk, what about Ron." You smirked at her as a blush appeared on her cheeks clear as day.

"Look Draco will you just leave me alone please." You begged during Potions the following day, you were getting glared at by Pansy from the other side of the room as Draco wrapped his arm around your waist and whispering in your ear. 
"Seriously." You groaned punching him in the gut and running out of the classroom, what gave him the right to touch you like that. 
"Y/N! Wait!" You wanted to scream out for him to leave you alone but he was running after you with your bag and books you'd left behind. 
"Draco please, your girlfriend hates me enough already I don't need you making it worse for me." You slung your bag over your shoulder shoving the potions book inside and looking behind him to see Pansy glaring at you once again. 
"I don't have a girlfriend." He answered you, you shook your head scoffing.
"Of course not, no the famous Malfoy doesn't have girlfriends, he has girls he leads on so they think they have a chance and then ditches them at the last second." You spat at him, he was shocked by this shaking his head. 
"No. What makes you think I do that?" You pointed at Pansy and a bunch of other girls all lingering after him. 
"Pugface? She told you that?" He started laughing and you felt offended.
"She makes up bullshit because she can't stand to see someone else with me."

Fred

You and Fred had dated in the past but you both moved on deciding it was better to be just friends than anything else, well he decided it was better you on the other hand just went along with it since it was the sort of thing you did. You did everything to please everyone else and not yourself. You were currently restocking a shelf for the night while Fred and George were cashing up at the till. 
"Business is booming." You heard George yell, it made you smile. You'd always been so proud of them both and knew they would go far with their pranks and jokes. The bell above the door chimed and in she walked, the most beautiful girl you'd ever seen. 
"You ready Fred?" She asked, her sweet tone filling the air. She was wearing a tight fitted top and jeans and she looked amazing, her curves look like perfection and her skin was flawless. 
"You're drooling." George said knocking you from your day dream, you came down from the ladder ignoring him comment and handing him a now empty box. 
"I'm done for the night, I'll head out see you tomorrow." You yelled trying to not look at Fred kissing the pretty blonde from before.

"Jealous?! Why would I be jealous?!" You yelled at Fred, it was 6am in the shop and you'd come by to help open up and caught them making out outside the front door, you "accidentally" tripped knocking the coffee's you had brought for you and George all over them and headed inside. 
"You are not that clumsy! You've always been jealous that I moved on and you didn't!" George was in the back trying to ignore you both. You had enough of Fred acting like this whenever he got with another girl that wasn't you, just because you hadn't dated anyone since him he thought it was because you were still hung up on him, which was true but you weren't going to let him know that. 
"Look your made your choices and I made mine!" He yelled at you, you turned back around to face him. 
"Bullshit! You made your choices and I was forced to deal with whatever shit show you left behind!" You finally screamed back at him, the room fell into silence. 
"You think I wanted to break up?! I loved you with every fibre of my being Fred, but it wasn't enough so I let you go." You were still so angry with him. 
"I thought I could do this but I can't, I'm sorry George but I quit." You whispered pushing past Fred and handing in your work badge.