They Hear You Sing for the first time

Draco:

You were using his private shower, he was a close friend and he knew how much you hated using the one with the other girls. But he didn't know you were in his shower until he heard you singing to yourself. 
"Don't tell it's not worth fighting for, can't help it, there's nothing I want more...You know it's true...everything I do...I do it for you." He stopped in the doorway listening to you sing, he smiled a real smile for once. He felt something in his stomach, he'd never felt anything like it before

Fred:

You were sitting in the library, it was late so you were expecting no one to be around, especially since it was Christmas and mostly everyone was going home to their families. 
"Look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotised...he'll take your heart and you must pay the price." You sang softly while packing up your bag, Fred was hiding behind the shelves listening to your voice, you sounded like an angel. He'd never heard anyone sing like that before.
"Sometimes when I'm lonely I sit and think about him and it hurts to remember all the good times...when I thought I could never live without him..." You slowly trailed off seeing him standing there. 
"H-Hi." You stuttered out a blushing clear on your cheeks as he smiled at you.

George

"They'll tear us apart if you give them a chance....we're not meant to be ...run baby run...forever we'll be...you and me." You sang softly instead of the rock version you knew and loved. You were walking around the common room, you were skipping classes since you couldn't be bothered, you were leaving anyway thanks to umbridge, she'd made your life a living hell. 
"Run baby run don't ever look back!" George jumped in grabbing your hand and dancing around with you as you both began singing badly and out of tune

Ron

The first time he heard you sing you were singing at the Yule Ball, he was over with Harry in the corner both of them staring at Hermione which made you a little jealous.
"I'm alone in my head And lookin' for love in this stranger's bed But I don't think I'll find it 'Cause only you could fill this empty space I wanna tell all my friends But I don't think they would understand It's somethin' I've decided 'Cause only you could fill this empty space." You were belting out the lyrics now, and all eyes were on you. Including Ron's who's mouth was hanging open. Draco, your date, was smirking at you. He knew how much you liked Ron and to have his attention was making you happy, even if it was just for a couple of minutes 

Neville:

You thought you were alone in the common room so you began singing loudly. It was dead in the whole castle since mostly everyone had gone home holidays and you didn't know anyone else has decided to stay. 
"All my life I've been good but now...I'm thinking what the hell?!" You sang while jumping on the sofas, that's when you heard something smash, you span around to see Neville who'd just knocked a vase over. 
"Oh Hi...didn't know anyone else was here." You said getting down from the sofa and acting as though nothing had even happened. 

Harry:

"Little black dress just walked into the room." You mumbled some lyrics while you were in the leaky cauldron, it was 5am and you thought you were the only one awake. 
"It's not right you know, little black dress what's your favourite song?" You sang putting your bags on the table and going over to the bar, you took out your wand and illuminated all the candles in the room and jumped when you saw Harry standing on the steps. 
"Good morning." He said with a smirk on his lips