The Negative

THIS IS A SONG JS

Fred

You paced around the bathroom, you were stood with Hermione and Ginny who were pressuring you into taking a pregnancy test. The burrow was packed full of people and you were praying no one was going to walk up and into the bathroom and find you all
"Y/N Time to pee on a stick," Ginny said sliding the box over to you, you bit down on your lip.
"I don't want to know." You answered turning away and shaking your head. 
"You've waited long enough, get to it and do it." Hermione whispered looking at the door to make sure it was still locked. 
"I hope you drank enough this morning." Ginny added opening the box and handing it to you. 
"It's yes or it's no, but you've got to take that test." You sighed sitting down on the toilet, both of the girls turned away while you peed on the stick. 

The room was silent for two minutes, none of you knowing what to say as you stared down at the timer on Hermione's watch, you were tapping your foot, Ginny was plating her hair anxiously and Hermione was looking at you. 
"Do you want it to be positive?" You looked at her, then at the stick and back to her. 
"We're too young, I'm only 17, he's 18...not ready." The timer went off and you rushed over to the stick. You stared down at it, not ready to see what  it said, you finally turned it over. 
"Negative." You whispered, your shoulders relaxed and you took in a deep breathe. 
"Thank Merlin."

George

"How did I get myself into this mess?" You grumbled holding your small bump, you were in the gryffindor girls dorm with Hermione and Ginny. They stared down at the pregnancy test you'd just handed to them. 
"One drunk night in that stupid red dress." You whispered referring to the Yule ball, you'd spent the night dancing and drinking spiked drinks with George, the two of you having a blast. One thing lead to another and you ended back in his bed in his room. 
"I loved that dress! The way it sparkled, it looked like an ice skating outfit." Ginny giggled, you glared at her and laid on the bed holding a pillow over your face. 
"You've gotta tell him." Hermione said sliding the test onto the night stand, you shook your head mumbling into the pillow. 
"I just want it to be a secret, a little while longer. While I figure out what I have to do."

Draco

You groaned not looking at Hermione who was already giving you dirty looks.
"Funny how one night can ruin your whole life." You whispered, Hermione sighed shaking her head
"Don't go there yet, we don't know what the test says" You were shaking your head and holding your hand on your chest, your heart was pounding against it as if it was trying to escape."I'm already panicked" She wrapped her arms around you pulling your head down to rest on her shoulder, you began to sob. Ginny walked into the room looking for you, she was holding the stick. 
"It's positive." She whispered, that was it. You began sobbing again, Hermione held you tightly. 
"One night stands aren't for me." You tried to joke, you knew sleeping with Draco wasn't a good idea, you were just drunk and together.
"You going to tell him?" Ginny quizzed throwing the test into the nearby bin, you sighed nodding your head. 
"I suppose I've got to." 

Ron

Being close with Mrs Weasley had it's advantages, when you told her you thought you were pregnant she took you out to find a test and then took you back to the burrow to take the test. She told you it was better to take it first thing in the morning as soon as you woke up. She'd woken you up and snuck you away from a sleeping Ron. 
"It's all going to be alright." She assured you rubbing your arms as you paced back and fourth in front of her. 
"Just calm down love, it's going to be alright," She said again at the timer went off, you bit down on your lip nodding as she picked up the test. You'd always trusted her, she was like a second mother to you. 
"It's positive dear." You stood there, eyes wide you let one tear fall down your cheek and began smiling widely. 
"You've been trying for so long!" She screamed hugging you tightly and jumping up and down

Harry

Hermione and Mrs Weasley were with you while you waited for the timer to sound, you'd told them both you thought you were pregnant, the war was so close and it was awful timing.
"Maybe his machinery is broken somehow? What if his boys don't swim?! I mean, wow, miraculous luck!" Hermione said from the side of the room, you were in the burrow currently huddled into Mrs Weasley's bedroom
"Yeah, miraculous, To get away with an unprotected f-" You glared at Ginny who'd just come into the room. Mrs Weasley patted your back. You were nervous enough as it was, it was just one night. You'd both gotten into a heated make out session and didn't think about protection. 
"Ready." Mrs Weasley said turning off the egg timer and looking at you, you turned it over with your eyes closed.
"Negative." You smiled throwing your arms around them and squealing. 
"Now I can just focus on keeping everyone alive."

Neville 

You were a muggle, you were best friends with Hermione and Ginny. You'd met them after dating Neville for so long. You were all together at your place in london, you called them after you'd missed your period for two weeks. 
"Read the instructions." Hermione said to Ginny as you took out the stick and headed to the toilet in your ensuite. 
"Se Puede Saber La Duracion De La-" Hermione cut her off. 
"ENGLISH Ginny!" You began laughing in the toilet
"Do not insert the test stick into your vagina." You rolled your eyes finally peeing on the stick and laying on the sink. You opened the door and looked at them both. 
"We're both 25 I mean we're ready but..I can barley keep a plant alive how am I meant to care for another human?" You quizzed sitting down on the bed and looking at Hermione who was smiling at you. 
"We'll be there every step of the way."

Two agonizing minutes later you went to check on it. 
"Shit. I'm going to be a mum," You whispered seeing the plus sign, a tear rolled down your cheek and the girls both hugged you. 
"Sad or happy?" Ginny questioned, you smiled a little. 
"Bit of both."