Locked in a room with one another || Fred Weasley

Fred:

You were cleaning the kitchen in the Grimmauld place house, you were getting the house ready for Christmas with Molly, Siruis and the rest of the family, you were in charge of making sure the kitchen was spotless before Molly would start cooking, then you were going to go upstairs and sit with Buckbeak for a little while. You loved spending your holidays with the Weasley family, it always felt like home to you, they always made you feel welcome but you and Fred had an argument recently, you were the best of friends, you were close with every single Weasley sibling but closer to Fred, you just seemed to click together, but you'd both gotten into a heated Argument about...come to think of it you couldn't think exactly what it was now. Something about Harry seeing his dad getting attacked, and how you agreed with Siruis how they needed to stay home before they rushed right to him and apparently that was wrong for you to agree or have you own opinion that didn't agree with Fred.
"Hey Buckbeak." You giggled as he came closer to you laying down, you snuggled against him and letting his feathers warm you up.
"Starting to think you're my only friend here." You whispered to him, looking up at the ceiling.
"Accio bird." You shot out, the dead bird came flying into your hand and you fed it to Buckbeak.

"Mrs Weasley, is there anything I can do?" You asked later that day coming into the kitchen, she was getting ready for a Order meeting, she was shaking her head looking up at you, you'd been crying in the room with Buckbeak all day.
"You're covered in dust dear, go and have a bath. Then come and get a nice hot cup of tea, you've done more than I can ask of you." She said pinching your cheeks and sending you out of the kitchen, slamming the door behind you. You looked to see one of Fred and George's extendible ears floating on a string outside the door, you scoffed walking away from it and going to find your room.
"They know those spells don't work right?" You asked Ginny from outside your bedroom door, Fred was staring at you. You'd decided you weren't going to talk to him first, petty as it was you didn't care.
"Charm on the room to stop them from hearing what they're not allowed." You told Hermione, reaching into your room and grabbing a towel.
"I'm going for a shower." You whispered to Ginny, heading past the group of boys, Ron, Harry, and George hanging their heads over the banister railing to see if the ear was close enough. Fred watching you walk all the way to the bathroom door shutting it behind you and locking it.
"Take a picture Fred it'll last longer." Ginny giggled going into her own room. 

You wrapped the towel around your body throwing your wet hair into a messy bun and going for the door handle when the door was pushed open and Fred made his way inside locking the door behind him, but you didn't have time to tell him the lock was tricky and before you knew it the lock had fallen to the floor and rolled out from under the door. 
"Fred!" You yelled looking at the lock and then to him, then screaming realising you were in nothing but a towel in front of him. 
"You need to listen to me." You shook your head hiding behind the shower curtain. 
"You need to listen to me first, you just locked us both in here!" You yelled at him, he just locked at the broken latch that was now jammed and then looked at you in nothing but a towel. 
"Here." He said taking off his jumper, wearing a shirt underneath it, you reached out with one hand the other clutching the towel tightly around your chest, you pulled the shower curtain in front of you and changed into his jumper  which reached your thighs, you sat on the edge of the bath facing the tiled walls. 
"Now what?" You asked looking at Fred, 
"I can't use Accio I left my wand in my room." You answered before you mentioned it. 
"Left mine with George." You sighed leaning your elbows on your knees and looked at him. 
"Can't yell, silence charm on the door." You added kicking the side of the tub and looking at Fred. 
"Someone will come looking sooner or later." Fred mentioned, Probably Ginny she always liked to shower quite late in the night to stop people from walking in since the door lock was kind of sticky. 
"So..." Fred said awkwardly, you bit on your lip and repeated So, back to him. 

"I did not!" You yelled in-between laughter, Fred was telling you how you blushed and snorted around Lee Jordan at the Yule Ball last year. 
"You totally have a crush on him." Fred said poking your side, you started laughing at the thought and then at the contact, you'd always been super ticklish, 
"Lee is not my crush." You admitted, Fred stopped tickling you and you instantly regretted saying it, you knew nothing would stop him from finding out who it was and you had no where to run inside this tiny bathroom, so you just got out the bath and moved to sit on the toilet, with the lid down.
"So you have a crush?" You nodded, looking at the sink and tapping on it, you knew avoiding the subject would make things worse. 
"You have one too, shut up." You teased looking at him, he'd gotten out of the bathtub and was standing in front of you, you looked up at him. 
"Who? Who am I crushing on?" He quizzed, he was now in a squat in front of you so he was eye level with you. 
"Katie, everyone know's you've liked her for a while." You said with a little giggle, he shook his head. 
"Everyone know's who it really is." You stopped laughing, a blush was on his cheeks. 
"So who's yours? George? I can see why he's a good looking guy, maybe Malfoy? Though I can't see why." You were shaking your head at him, laughing a little as he kept listing people off in your year and the one below you. 

"You're forgetting someone." You said after he finally listed everyone off, 
"Well it only leaves me? Or maybe a professor." You snorted a little at the thought of maybe liking a professor, all of yours were old and Snape. 
"No Freddie, it's definitely not a professor." You whispered playing with his shirt to try and stop yourself from grabbing his face and kissing him. 
"Good because liking a professor would be a little weird, but that only leaves-" You were laughing and shaking your head. 
"You're supposed to be the smarter one of the twins." 

His forehead touched yours and you could feel the warmth, he lifted your chin with his finger and connected your lips with his. It was a gentle yet passionate kiss, the world around you began to slow down and you just lived in that moment, you wrapped your arms around his neck, he stood up picking you up as he did so. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he pushed you against the wall deepening the kiss as he did so, he licked your bottom lip and you opened your mouth putting your hands into his hair and giggling as he moaned a little. 

You were still making out against the wall, you were still being held by Fred, when the door opened. Ginny screamed dropping her shampoo bottle on the floor, you jumped down from Fred straightening the jumper you were wearing. 
"Nice weather we're having." You said making your way past Ginny and going towards your bedroom door. 
"Brilliant." Fred said doing the same, once Ginny shut the door to the bathroom you grabbed Fred's hand and dragged him into your bedroom, locking the door behind you.