Fred Weasley X Reader (Smut?)

You were jealous of your older boyfriend, who was now allowed to do magic outside of the school. You were walking down to meet Mrs Weasley in the kitchen to help her prepare dinner when Fred apparated in front of you causing you to jump out of your skin and drop the plates you had been holding smashing against the floor.
"Filthy mudblood, cluttering up the house." Kreacher grumbled at you, going off to grab and dustpan and brush. 
"Fred! Just because you can do it now doesn't mean you have to." You grumbled, ignoring the comment from Kreacher knowing he probably didn't know he'd said it out loud, you learnt to take his comments like a grain of salt at this point. 
"But where's the fun in that? This way I get to scare my girlfriend." He winked, kissing you and apprating out of the hallway, you bent down starting to clean up the glass when you cut your hand. 
"Shit." You whispered going off to the kitchen to clean yourself up."

You were laying the table and Fred and George were using their magic to bring the stew over to the table, you rolled your eyes watching as it skidded across and almost tipped all over Sirius. 
"THERE WAS NO NEED - I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS - JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!" Mrs Weasley screamed, you hid your giggle but covering it with a cough, Fred caught you and winked. 
"We were just trying to save a bit of time!" Fred said hurrying to get the bread knife that had gotten lodged into the table. 
"Sorry, Sirius mate- didn't mean to - " Sirius was chuckling with Harry and waved his hand, signalling it was all good. 
"You're an idiot." You said as Fred came over to you, wrapping an arm around your back and pulling you into his chest. 
"I'm your idiot." He mumbled bending down and giving you a kiss on the lips, this is when he got a smack around the back of the head from Mrs Weasley. 
"I'm watching you!" She grumbled walking off, he unwrapped his arms and bent down to whisper in your ear. 
"I'll be in your room later." You shook your head, laying the rest of the table and sitting down to eat 

You were sat in Ron's room with Harry, Ron and the twins. You were talking about the weapon Dumbledore and everyone else was keeping secret from you. 
"A weapon's going to be a lot bigger than the stone, though." Ron said looking at Harry who looked at you. 
"Not necessarily." You added looking at George who nodded. 
"Yeah, size is no guarantee of power." You smirked turning to look at Fred.
"Yeah just ask Fred." You joked running over behind Harry before Fred could playfully hit you for the snide remark. 
"Problems in the bedroom?" George joked receiving a quick smack around the head from Fred who was glaring at you. 
"I'll show you power." He grumbled grabbing your wrist and apparating out of the room. 

"Fred I didn't -" You couldn't finish your sentence because you were slammed against your bedroom door, your arms above your head and his lips attacking your neck, when you tried to wrap your arms around his neck he slammed them back up above your head and moved his own down your body feeling every inch of you he possibly could. 
"You want power?" He smirked biting and sucking on your sweet spot on your neck. 
"I'll give you power." You moaned as he continued to leave marks up and down your neck and to your collar bone. 
"Bed. Now."  You hurried over to the bed where he pushed you to lay down, he began kissing down your chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt you were wearing since you were getting ready for bed when you were taken to Ron's room. 

You whimpered as he kissed up and down your thigh, he flicked his wand and your mouth shut instantly. 
"No talking, no moaning." You shivered as he smirked up at you, his eyes dark with lust. You'd never seen him like this before and you loved it. It was driving you insane.