Hiding Your Relationship

Draco:

You knew from the moment you and Draco were hooking up it was going to have to be kept a secret, you knew how his family felt about wizard blood, you being muggleborn wasn't exactly what they wanted for their child. Draco didn't even expect to fall for you, he was forced into helping you study for potions and he'd felt funny, something he'd not really felt before and when he finally bean to feel different feelings for you he finally understood why Pansy was so obsessed with him for so long, he wanted to be around you 24/7, you made his world feel brighter and better.

"Draco, stop Pansy is walking around she could see." You giggled as he pushed you against one of the dungeon walls, you'd just gotten out of Potions and finally passed an essay you'd been struggling on for so long.

"If she catches us you know she'll tell everyone." He was chuckling as he kissed down your neck, right now he was on a high and he didn't care about anything but you.

"I don't care, I don't care about hiding you any more." You pushed him away from you gently looking him in the eyes.
"You're serious?" He nodded taking your hand in his and rubbing his thumb along your knuckles.
"I don't want to have to hide the fact that I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world."

Fred:

You were pressed against the wall behind his bedroom door in the burrow, Molly had just come running up the stairs to find you, you were shirtless, your hair a mess, Fred's long hair was a mess as well, you darted behind the door as soon as you heard her coming and Fred headed to the door to beat her to it.
"Where's Y/N?" Molly asked peeking in the room, you held your breath praying that she wouldn't see you.
"Think she's outside with Ginny and Hermione, why would she be in my room?" Fred asked, playing it cool. You'd both decided to hide your relationship from everyone because you knew it would be a huge deal to Molly, you wouldn't be able to spend so much time alone together because she wouldn't trust Fred, which she had every right to be because Fred was a devil for always getting you into deep trouble.
"Okay, well if you see her can you let her know that I need her help in the kitchen." Fred nodded and shut the door behind her, you let go of the breath you were holding and he smirked at you.
"You're going to get us in trouble." You giggled as he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and began kissing him again, his arms travelling up your back and undoing your bra.
"Oh By the way Freddie!" There was a scream, Fred threw you behind him hiding you with his body to see his Brother George standing there, shocked.
"You know what...I'm not even surprised and I don't think anyone else will be...MUM!" 

George:

"George I swear to God if you leave your tie in my dorm one more time I'm going to strangle you with it!" You yelled throwing the tie around George's neck and pulling him down to kiss you, he pulled away just blinking at you, confused.
"Holy shit you're Fred." You backed against the wall and George walked through the dorm room.
"Oh hi Y/N, What are you doing in here?" You shook your head pointing at Fred who had a huge lipstick stain on his lips, still standing there shocked out of his mind and with George's tie around his neck.
"I told you it would happen!" You screamed playfully hitting George on the arm and blushing, he pulled you into his arms and started laughing.
"I guess the cats out of the bag." You shook your head peeking and looking at Fred.
"I'm really sorry Freddie, I didn't...I should be able to tell the difference but I was just too excited to see Georgie...I'm sorry." He shook his head starting to laugh again this time, he took the tie off his neck and giving it to George.
"I'll leave you two alone."

Neville:

"Look I don't want to talk about it anymore." You whispered to Neville, you were sat in the library in front of him pretending to read from your Defence against the dark arts book.
"We have to." You looked at him and then to the door of library, you were expecting to see Draco any second, he was your older brother and you knew how he would react if he saw you alone like this with Neville, he already had his suspicions about you dating someone in the school but you knew It would be worse for Neville that it would be for you.
"I don't want to hide us anymore." He said loud enough for people on the next table over to hear, you closed your book and packed it into your bag shaking your head.
"I love you Neville but you know what my family are like, I don't want to hurt you." He was shaking his head this time.
"You already are hurting me. We're done," He got up and began walking out the door, Draco was coming through and Neville shoved him with his shoulder. Draco stared at you, tears were rolling down your cheeks, you'd been dating since your 4th year, you were now in your 5th and he was in his 6th and he'd just thrown it all away.
"What happened?" Draco asked as you walked past him going to look for Neville.
"The boy I love just dumped me because I was so stupid as to hide our relationship away." You sobbed, Draco did something unexpected, he brought you into a hug.
"Go get him back, you're a Malfoy we get what we want."

Ron:

You were Hermione's best friend, you didn't mean to fall for Ron you really didn't, it sounded like a complete cliché but it was very true, you'd been locked together in the room of requirement with him, Mistletoe was there and you just took your chance. It wasn't as if he and Hermione were dating, yes she'd told you she liked him but you liked him too, but after the first kiss you instantly fell for him. You began dating but asked him to keep it a secret, he agreed but had no idea why you wanted to. You needed time to prepare for telling your best friend that you were now dating her crush.

It was 1am, you were up late studying by the fireplace when Ron came into the room holding a blanket, he wrapped it around your shoulders, he bent down and gave you a kiss on the lips.
"Thought you could use this." He said sitting down next to you and looking at the essay you were working on.
"It's killing me to finish this." You groaned laying your head down on his lap and looking up at him.
"I wish I could come and lay in bed with you." You whispered, he lent down and gave you a kiss on the lips.
"Y/N?" You jumped up, headbutting Ron on the way, Hermione was standing there also holding a blanket.
"I thought you would be cold..." She threw it on the sofa and you bit on your lip.
"Mione I can explain." You said but she just stormed up to your shared dorm room and you sighed  

Harry:

He'd just finished the first trail of the wizard tournament you were running down with Hermione to go and congratulate him on his doing well, you dragged him into a huge hug, whispering in his ear.
"You did great baby." He smiled resisting the urge to kiss you and hugged Hermione looking at you over her shoulder.
"You should both tell people already." She sighed sitting back against a stool and looking at you both, you were playing with Harry's fingers when the curtains of the tents swung open, you both jumped apart and Rita was inside taking photos and writing with her special Quill.
"So Harry how are you feeling on that victory?" You looked at Hermione and stood next to her.
"This is why we won't be telling anyone about us, it's too much right now." She sighed hugging your side, you leaned your head on her shoulder.

Harry was back on the middle of the Pitch, Cedric in his arms. You gave Hermione your bag, and Harry Potter streamers sprinting down the steps and over to Dumbledore who was pulling Harry away from Cedric.
"Harry come on, come with me." You whispered taking his hands and trying to get him out of the sight of everyone else.
"Harry come on baby." You whispered to him, Mad eye was coming and you knew he was going to grab Harry away from you, Hermione was staring from the stands.
"Harry...Harry go with Mad Eye, I'll see you soon." You whispered giving him a kiss on the cheek and watching him being dragged away