Spoiled

By ThrowItBack_98

Camille Hawking has been spoiled since the day she was born. Now 23 going to school for biology she's just t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

7.

5.3K 157 8
By ThrowItBack_98

Tara

I'm sitting in the library for my library aid shift. I know my parents give me an allowance and I'm constantly doing photo shoots but I love the library. Some parts smell like Starbucks and other parts smell like books. Now am I the smartest student hell no I'm a B honor roll student with a few Cs always been that way. My shift was just about over when a guy came up to the desk. "Hey I just transferred here from Chicago and this campus seem lame as hell im sure you know everybody so what's the play for this weekend" he asked leaning on the desk. He has slightly crooked teeth light skin and he could dress kinda cute but I'm not looking right now. "You're right I no everybody buuuut I'm not giving you any information right now" I said standing up to leave.

"You too pretty to be acting all stubborn like that Tara" I mugged him hard as hell. "Yes I know your name I follow you on Instagram mamas. I guess I'll see you around then" he said brushing past me. Damn he smells good.

I walked to my car and headed home. Once inside I checked my email to see if the photographer sent me my pictures yet. Soon as I logged in I noticed the email and opened it.

I was pleased with how they came out. Skin poppin, makeup beat, and hair slayed. I sent the photographer an email back thanking her for the opportunity and for her good work. I always feel more comfortable working with female photographer when doing more "risqué" shoots. After going through the rest of my email declining and accepting projects I logged into my discussion board to complete my assignments. I hate doing discussions you have to respond to the discussion then comment on 5 other students work. Just ugh too much, college is nice but this part was lame as hell. Today has been a slow day, so I went plugged in my roku stick and opened Hulu and watched a few episodes of greys anatomy before falling asleep.

I woke up to Amber blowing my phone up.

"Girl what!?!"

"Damn sleeping dragon I was calling to see if you wanted to go out tonight?"

"Bitch it's 6"

"Ok and...."

"Oh hold on Camille calling"

"Amber I'm bored let's go out!"

"I'm dead great minds think alike I on the phone with Tara trying to get her to get out the house too"

"Hey T"

"Hey pooh"

"Ugh fine I guess we can all go out at 10:30"

Amber and Camille both semi screamed and I hung up on them. I guess I do need to go do something fun with them we haven't been on in a hot minute, well besides our brunch but that doesn't count that our routine. I grabbed an outfit and put it to the side. We always go to Camille house to get ready we've been this since freshman year in high school. I took a shower then put on some biker shorts and a crop top. I got into my Porsche Cayenne that my mom bought me this year and headed towards Camille's.

Camille

I'm glad we decided to go out I missed my girls yea I see them on campus a lot but we're busy trying to have a HOTGIRLFALL and pass our classes. It was not 6:40 and I needed to shower before the girls got here. I was getting undressed when I got a incoming FaceTime call from Julian, we've been spending a lot of time with each other lately. He's like a guy best friend that I have sex with 4 times a week.

"Hey bestie"

"What I tell you about that gay shit"

"Sorry not sorry but what you want Ju"

"Shit nothing bored trying to find someone I mean something to get into"

"Not tonight I'm going out with the girls"

"Word? Where y'all going?"

" I don't know yet, but I'm not goin tell you regardless"

"Fine mean ass I'm not giving you no head next time"

I hung up on him he plays entirely too much. I showered and as I was putting on my my lotion Tara comes in the room. "You always naked I swear, you better be lucky I ain't gay" Tara teased as she poked my ass. "Girl hush you know you want all this" I laughed grabbing my silk robe. "Amber is downstairs on the phone with some dude caking it up" Tara rolled her eyes. Amber and Tara act like sisters one minute they love each other the next minute they can't stand one another. "Soooooooo you been talking to thug passion Julian" Tara interrogated me, i haven't really told the girls that we've been messin around they just think we're friendly as hell. I ignored the question and put my clothes out on my bed.

Soon after amber bust in like swat, "y'all it's 8:00 we need to get ready and pregame NEOW" Tara and I looked at each other and started laughing. Amber has always been the life of the party that's what I love about her. I turned on my speaker and started to play "She live" by Maxo Kream and Megan Thee Stallion. We began to dance around as we got ready we started taking shots after a few shots we headed out. We pulled up to Blue Flame and the line was long as hell but Amber had a contact so we skipped the line. Bitches were hating and niggas were trying to get our attention the music was loud and girls were everywhere dancing and spinning on the poles. Niggas were damn near drooling at the sight of the naked women. We got a section and began turn up and throw money. I was dancing when I felt a pair of eyes on me, familiar eyes and there he stood full of hatred my ex my abuser the man who tried to kill me Cory. He began walking towards me when I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

Julian

Earlier

I got off the phone with Camille me and shorty been getting real close. We been kicking it a lot at her crib I've been meaning to take her out on a date but we been in her apartment all boo'd up and shit. I hit up my boy Gervonta (Jer-von-tay) he just transferred from Chicago.

"Say my boy whatchu on tonight"

"Shit nun I just got off the phone with H he tryna go to the club"

"The club or the strip club"

"He said Blue Flame you know I'm down I ain't never been out there so"

"Ok I'll get ready and meet you bitches there"

"Bet bitch nigga"

We both laughed hanging up. I didn't feel like getting too dressed up it can get crazy in Blue Flame sometimes. So I put my Tony Montana shirt on and my Cuban link my all red True Religions and Gucci shoes. Shit I need to get more shoes too. I headed out to the club blasting Gunna new joint "baby birkin" I got there in about 15 minutes then again I do normally speed. I dapped Gee and H up and we went in I don't do lines so I skipped the line "Oh shit Ju wass good boy" the bouncer Harold said shaking my hand. I walked in and thought I saw Camille but the girl turned her head. I don't know what her little bougie ass would be doing here anyways. I payed for us to get a section and we were next to some loud ass girls they were throwing lots of money, dancing, and drinking. I was about to ask to move when I saw Camille throwing ass, I began to record her shit she was really throwing her shit hell if she was a stripper I'd be throwing all my shit.

I noticed she was looking across the room then froze up, I followed her eyes to see that bitch nigga that I shot about 2 months ago. I stood up and jogged to her and wrapped my hands around my waist.

Currently.

"Damn baby you just showing out I know you with yo girls but I am right here" I said kissing her neck. This nigga bold he kept stepping towards her. He stood in front of me trying to intimidate me, but I'm not pussy.  Gee and H pulled up next to trying to see what was going on, then the girls Camille was with came up. "Either you back to ass up from my girl or I'm tasing you bitch" Amber said reaching into her bra. "Aye my nigga if we got a problem I will air this bitch out" H said calmly showing off his .45 the nigga threw his hands up and walked away. "Camille you getting thick" he said smirking then walking away.

"You good" I asked Camille who sat down looking like she was about to cry. " I just need a drink" she said calmly I bought a bottle of belaire for her and she opened it and damn near chugged it down. She put the bottle down and hugged me. "My nigga fucking tonight" H said laughing and slapping hands with Gee.

"We already knew y'all fucking" Amber said bluntly. Tatar started laughing. "Y'all not slick at all, she been in the house and shit plus sis getting thicker than a bowl of oatmeal" Tara added. We all laughed. "Oh this black ass nigga is H and the midget is Gee" I introduced them. " I already know H but I don't know Gee" Amber said. " I just met Gee at school earlier" Tara said. Gee looked Tara up and down, I'll have to ask him about that later. Right now I'm worried about Camille who was too busy in her own world dancing in the chair. I made her stand up she began to dance on me she definitely drunk as hell. We all continued to throw money and drink, well everybody was drinking except me I was smoking.

After another hour and a half Camille had fallen asleep in the chair and I woke her up so we could go back to her crib. "Aight y'all drunky is out cold I'm goin take her home" "Ju you better take care of my girl or I will kill you!" Amber shouted over the music. I waved her off and grabbed Camille stuff and scooped her into my arms. She got into the car just laughing and shit, I put her seatbelt on her then got in. The whole time I'm driving she's rubbing my dick through my pants, " Yo sit your horny ass back" she sat back folding her arms. "Fine" she mumbled under breath. She acting like a brat right now and it's funny as hell she acting up for nothing.

I finally pulled up to her apartment parking my car, I helped her out as she stumbled in her heels laughing. "Julian can we have sex tonight" she said in the elevator touching on me. "We'll see man well see" I'm really struggling to hold my laugh in. We got to her floor and I took her keys out her purse and unlocked the door. She went straight to her bed "when I wake up I'm sucking your dick" she face planted on her bed. "Ok man" I said taking her shoes off. "Cone in lift up so I can help you out this dress" I said pulling on her hands to sit her up. She began trying to take off my shirt and I shook my head. After I got her undressed I grabbed a shirt out her drawer and placed it over her head. I went to put my shoes at the door and pee when I got back Camille was under the covers sleep I slid in bed next her pulling her close and I tried to fall asleep. I opened up Instagram to see what I missed.

25,290 likes

TaraGoodening: Dark and mysterious ‼️

GHerbo: 😏 You goin be mine watch

AmberP: 👀👀👀

30,422 likes

AmberP: Get your daddy out my phone sis

KingJu: Yo you wild as hell man

21,861 likes

GHerbo: Double up nigga what

HtheGod: Stupid there's 3 cups in yo hand 🤦🏽‍♀️
       GHerbo: Bitch shut up @HtheGod

26,177 likes

KingJu: Trying to figure out why niggas can't take a hint

HtheGod: Niggas don't want no smoke😈

AmberP: I fwu Ju 👏🏽

20,385 likes

CamilleChanel: Shiny and new

GHerbo: My nigga got him a baddie

TaraGoodening: That's my fine ass friend 🥴

KingJu: Now her ass knocked out sleep drunk as hell

It was pitch dark in Camille room I was struggling to sleep when I felt Camille climb on top of me. "Julian" she said seductively. "Wassup" I said playing with her shirt, I could feel her getting wet. "Fuck it come on man, spoiled ass" I said flipping her over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 586 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
2.2K 55 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. π‘Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π‘‘ π‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› 𝑑�...
96.7K 1.7K 32
(Part 2 to Hanging Out) COMPLETED !!!!! Jake is now a successful business man. But he can't stop thinking about Erika and their baby. Erika left him...
224K 5.3K 47
Sequel to Stepbrothers Warning contains, self harming do not read if feel triggered I DO NOT OWN NONE OF THESE PICTURES!