laissez les bon temps rouler...

由 stephie177

Else Mikaelson is the twin sister of Klaus Mikaelson, the big bad wolf himself. Else finds herself in a situa... 更多

prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24

1.7

2K 53 6
由 stephie177

When I come to, I'm groggy. I look around and see that I'm in the trunk of a car. My wrists are bound together. Whoever took me must have pumped me full of wolfsbane because I'm too weak to break the chains around my wrists. I sit up for a brief moment and see the back of some guy's head. I try to kick out the back window but whoever is driving stops the car. When the trunk opens I try to kick at whoever is standing there. It doesn't work because they grab my foot and stop me.

"Seriously?" he asks.

"Tyler Lockwood?" I question.

"You don't want to fight me. You can't beat a hybrid with all that wolfsbane in your system," Tyler taunts. He quickly chains my ankles so I can't get away.

I try to fight back. "I swear if you do anything to hurt me I will."

"Shut up!" Tyler shouts.

He pulls me out of the trunk and throws me over his shoulder. He begins to walk down the road and further into the Bayou. Tyler breaks my neck when I won't stop fighting him.

It's morning by the time I wake up. We've reached some type of encampment. Tyler puts me down on the porch of some shack.

I look around. "What is this place?"

"The armpit of Louisiana," Tyler replies. He pulls a knife out of his pocket.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I ask.

Tyler points the knife at me. "Depends on you."

"Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own house," I remind him. "What do you even want with me anyway? Your anger should be directed at Klaus, not me."

"We'll Klaus isn't pregnant, but you are." I look at him in shock. "A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. The father is some wolf from a pack around here. And right here." Tyler gestures around him. "This is all that's left of them."

I look around at all the shacks and tents made of blankets. I spot a blonde girl and a brunette standing nearby. "Hey!" The women are startled and run away. "Help me!"

"They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires," Tyler states.

Suddenly a guy comes out of the woods. "Is that her?"

Tyler sighs. "Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside."

The guy grabs me and starts to drag me towards the shack. I try to fight him but it's no use. With all the wolfsbane in my system I'm too weak to fight.

Dwayne leaves once he zipties me to a fire stove. I still can't muster up enough strength to break free. Tyler walks in to join me.

"Whatever you think you're doing, you know my whole Original family will do anything to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you," I threaten.

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?" Tyler questions. Dwayne walks into the shack and Tyler turns his focus to him. "You ready for this?"

Dwayne nods. "Let's do it."

Tyler digs in a bag and draws out a large syringe. My eyes widen in fear. "What are you doing?" Dwayne walks over and holds me down. Tyler crouches in front of me. "Tyler, please. NO! Tyler!"

"You helped Klaus destroy everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing you want most!" Tyler tells me.

"NO, PLEASE! TYLER, PLEASE!"

Tyler jabs the syringe into my stomach and draws out blood. I scream in pain. One he removes the syringe, he jams it into Dwayne's neck, injects the blood into him, and snaps his neck. All I can do is watch.

Tyler lifts Dwayne's dead body up off the floor and drags him over to the other side of the room. I glare at him.

"Don't get all judgy! Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered!" Tyler shouts.

"For you to kill him?" I question.

"Dwayne is a werewolf who died with your blood in his system. The same blood you share with your hybrid baby," Tyler states.

"You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible!" I shout.

"I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how you or Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves," Tyler states.

"I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby. It's just a baby!" I yell defensively.

Tyler shrugs. "Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne comes in. You see, he was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed, these people don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is, all hybrids are sired to you or Klaus. They follow your every move." He grabs a knife from his bag and sets it on the table. "No way I let that happen."

"How can you be so sure Klaus and I know what the baby's blood will do?" I ask.

To be honest I haven't put any thought into it. I was sure the way to turn werewolves into hybrids died when Elena Gilbert turned into a vampire.

"What do you think? Else and Klaus Mikaelson, twin killers of men, women and puppies. And all of a sudden you want to be a mommy? Or, you've got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop you and Klaus then? Nothing," Tyler explains. Dwayne awakens with a gasp and starts freaking out. Tyler glances over to him. "You're gonna have to feed on her." Tyler picks up the knife and walks toward me before cutting my neck.

I scream out. "What? No!"

"Do it," Tyler tells Dwayne.

Dwayne gets up and rushes over to me. He bites into my neck as I scream out in pain. He groans as he stops feeding and falls to the floor in pain.

"Dwayne easy," Tyler tries to calm him down.

Dwayne tries to attack Tyler. Tyler quickly pushes Dwayne out the door. He looks at me before running out the door. I can hear Dwayne screaming outside and Tyler trying to calm him down.

"Look at me! Look at me!" Tyler shouts. "You're okay."

After a moment Dwayne speaks, "I'm better than okay."

I notice a broken chair leg from Tyler and Dwayne's scuffle. I hide it behind me in case I need it.

After a few minutes Tyler walks back into the shack.

"It worked, didn't it? He's a hybrid," I state.

"If Klaus gets a hold of you, if he gets that kid? He wins," Tyler tells me.

Tyler walks over and picks a knife up off the floor. He starts slowly walking towards me.

"Tyler, whatever you're thinking of doing, there has to be another way. You're not like this!" I insist.

Tyler shakes his head and continues to walk towards me. I stab him in the gut with the broken chair leg. Tyler screams in pain and pulls the stake out. "That was stupid!"

He starts to walk towards me again. Dwayne rushes into the shack. "Get away from her!"

Tyler looks at Dwayne confused. "What do you care?"

"I said get away!" Dwayne shouts.

"You got what you wanted, now get lost!" Tyler demands.

"Dwayne, he's gonna kill me! And he's gonna kill you, too! He said that hybrids are too dangerous to live! You need to stop him!" I tell Dwayne.

"SHUT UP!" Tyler tells me.

Dwayne tosses Tyler across the room. Tyler lands on the floor, and when he gets up, Dwayne runs to tackle him. I'm finally able to break the chains that are binding my wrists. While Tyler and Dwayne are still fighting, I pick up the knife Tyler dropped and rush out of the shack.

I run through the woods and eventually stop behind a tree to catch my breath. I can hear a branch snap. I ready myself in case it's Tyler. When I turn around I go to stab whoever is behind me. Instead Elijah grabs my wrist stopping me. Behind him is the brunette girl from earlier.

Elijah smiles at me. "Forgive me. I thought you were in danger. It appears I was mistaken."

I pull Elijah into a hug. "You will not believe the crap day I'm having." I pull away and look at the girl from earlier. "Who are you?"

She looks at me for a moment. "Hayley."

Elijah smiles slightly. "She helped me find you."

I smile at her. "Thank you." I turn back to my brother. "Elijah, there's something you and Nik need to know about the baby."

We head back to the shack Tyler brought me to. Nik is already waiting there for us. Dwayne's dead body is propped up on the porch. As we approach Nik shoves his body to the ground.

"There you are! I see you've found our wandering stray. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation. This appears to be a hybrid," Nik states.

"His name was Dwayne," I tell him.

"Well, whoever it was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?" Klaus questions.

"Tyler Lockwood brought me here to test a theory." Klaus nods at me to continue. "That the blood of my child could be used to sire hybrids. He claims that you and I both knew that. And that we intended to use this knowledge to build an army."

Elijah looks at me in disbelief. "As if you didn't know."

Klaus looks as hurt and angry as me. "And, of course, you assume it's true."

"I mean, why else would I show interest in my own flesh and blood? How quickly you believe the worst, brother," I tell Elijah.

Elijah still looks unconvinced.

Nik steps towards him. "I can understand why you would doubt me. Well, I can't say I'm surprised, standing next to the noble Elijah, how can I be anything but the lesser brother? A liar, a manipulator, a bastard. But I cannot understand why you would assume the worst of Else. She cares for this child in a way I cannot understand."

I stare at Elijah. "You're my big brother, Elijah. You should trust me. You should believe that I want the best for this child, but I guess my past is coming to bite me in the ass. You think Nik and I are liars, manipulators, bastards."

Elijah tries to interrupt me, "Sister, if..."

I cut him off, "You've said all that needs to be said, brother." I hold my arms out in defeat. "I'll play the role I've been given." I turn to walk away, but instead I turn back and vamp speed over to Elijah and bite him on the neck. "You two enjoy each other's company. You'll really get to know each other, once the hallucinations and dementia set in. Consider that bite to be my parting gift to you both."

I walk away and Nik follows behind. "Who was that girl with Elijah?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Some werewolf girl that was wandering around the Bayou."

Klaus wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Let's get you home, little sister."

Back at the house Nik is drinking scotch while looking out the window. My brother always was the dramatic type. I sit watching him. I'm surprised when Bekah enters the living room.

I stand up to meet her. "I thought you were leaving us."

"We both know this family can barely function without me. Where is Elijah?" Bekah questions.

"I left him in the Bayou," I inform her.

She frowns. "Why?"

"Elijah and I had a bit of a row," I explain. "One thing led to another, and I bit him, left him stranded in the swamp with some werewolf girl he met."

Bekah becomes livid. "You are just like Niklaus. Daggering, biting, deserting. Does your wickedness ever end?"

Klaus finally turns around to face us. "Our 'wickedness' is self-preservation! And I wouldn't have to go to such lengths were I not presented on all sides with ignorance and treachery! Now that Elijah's abandoned me, I'll be needing you in my plot against Marcel." Bekah just glares at Nik as he pours himself another drink. "Don't expect to be leaving town anytime soon."

"Why should I help you, after what you did to Elijah? I'm sure Else will be more than happy to help," Bekah remarks.

Klaus looks hurt. "You're my family. Besides, who better to spy on Marcel than the girl he so clearly loves?" Nik sits down on the coffee table in front of Rebekah, on the couch. "You can tell me all his secrets. Like, how did he find us here? Huh, any idea about that, little sister?"

Bekah looks anxious. "How should I know why Marcel does what he does?"

"You think I don't know about your engineered run-ins all over the Quarter? I know you've had private chats with him! Just tell me what secrets he's confided to you. Is he plotting against me?" Nik asks.

Bekah glares at him as she gets in his face. "My poor brother, so paranoid. Marcel knows nothing! He's not plotting against you, he simply thinks you're in a quarrel in need of making up."

Nik sighs. "Perhaps we will. After all you know I'm capable of forgiving those who disappoint me. As soon as they've seen the error of their ways... and suffered for them. You'd do well to remember that."

Klaus and I turn to leave. 

I can hear Bekah mutter under her breath, "You never let me forget."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3K 103 30
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
22.4K 571 19
What if there was a creature stronger than Klaus Mikaelson? What if she just happened to be best friends with him? Well that's me. I'm Juliet, sister...
5.8K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
409K 12K 29
Ingrid Erikson was a very important person to the Mikaelson family. She was an honorary member of sorts, being there for all of them even when their...