2.1

Once upon a time, there was a majestic queen who lived with her noble brother, and her not so noble brother, in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated. The queen did not foresee having a child, but she lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. In time, she was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter, for whom she wished only peace. Still, the queen had demons who pursued her. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land. Seeing the shadow her enemies cast upon her home, the queen was driven to send her beloved princess away, convincing all who remained that she was forever lost. The queen, in her sorrow, turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once majestic queen in the room meant for her child. But, as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen queen's realm, little did they know that her and her brothers would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious princess home so that she might live happily ever after.

It's been months since I said goodbye to my daughter. Months since I've held her, or even seen her face. I know Bekah is taking care of her, but I still wish she was here with me. I've been going through the wringer with my emotions. One day I'm fine, the next I don't stop crying, and the day after that all I do is destroy things and hunt humans.

I have no one to talk to. No one understands the pain I am going through, well almost no one. Jack left about a week after we sent our daughter away. I have no idea where he went or if he is even still alive. I worry all the time about this safety and our daughters. I've been roaming around the Bayou and I haven't been able to find Jack. Everyone else from the pack is moving on.

I'm sitting in my room trying to cross stitch. This is the only thing that usually calms me down, but right now it isn't working. I can't get the stitches just right so I snap the hoop in half. "AGHHHHHH!"

I throw the broken wood across the room and almost hit Nik in the head with it. He looks at Elijah. "Well I thought I've been rather nice lately. I don't think I deserve a hoop to the head."

Elijah smiles slightly. "We thought we would inform you that I had located the last of the moonlight rings forged from Niklaus' blood."

"Please tell me that I get to spill some blood?" I ask excitedly.

Nik chuckles. "Oh sister, we all know the little rampages you've been on lately."

Elijah steps in, "Were worried about you, Else."

"Don't be, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself," I tell them.

"Can you sister?" Nik pushes.

I stand up and walk towards my brothers. "You cannot tell me how to grieve the loss of my daughter. If I want to harm people I will. If I want to drink too much and party too hard I will. If I want to burn this town to the ground I will."

I walk away from my brothers not wanting to look at them anymore. I am walking along one of the balconies overlooking the courtyard when I see Cami sneak in through a side door. She doesn't see me or Nik, who is following her. "Hello?" I watch as Nik vamp speeds behind her. "Klaus?" She stops on the stairs when she feels Nik behind her. "Klaus?" Nik hides away from her. "Klaus, I know you're here somewhere. We need to talk."

I vamp speed up behind her. "He doesn't wish to see you."

I still don't know fully what happened between Nik and Cami but I know they are both pretty upset about it. But if my brother does not wish to see someone then I will honor that wish for him.