1.7

When I come to, I'm groggy. I look around and see that I'm in the trunk of a car. My wrists are bound together. Whoever took me must have pumped me full of wolfsbane because I'm too weak to break the chains around my wrists. I sit up for a brief moment and see the back of some guy's head. I try to kick out the back window but whoever is driving stops the car. When the trunk opens I try to kick at whoever is standing there. It doesn't work because they grab my foot and stop me.

"Seriously?" he asks.

"Tyler Lockwood?" I question.

"You don't want to fight me. You can't beat a hybrid with all that wolfsbane in your system," Tyler taunts. He quickly chains my ankles so I can't get away.

I try to fight back. "I swear if you do anything to hurt me I will."

"Shut up!" Tyler shouts.

He pulls me out of the trunk and throws me over his shoulder. He begins to walk down the road and further into the Bayou. Tyler breaks my neck when I won't stop fighting him.

It's morning by the time I wake up. We've reached some type of encampment. Tyler puts me down on the porch of some shack.

I look around. "What is this place?"

"The armpit of Louisiana," Tyler replies. He pulls a knife out of his pocket.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I ask.

Tyler points the knife at me. "Depends on you."

"Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own house," I remind him. "What do you even want with me anyway? Your anger should be directed at Klaus, not me."

"We'll Klaus isn't pregnant, but you are." I look at him in shock. "A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. The father is some wolf from a pack around here. And right here." Tyler gestures around him. "This is all that's left of them."

I look around at all the shacks and tents made of blankets. I spot a blonde girl and a brunette standing nearby. "Hey!" The women are startled and run away. "Help me!"

"They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires," Tyler states.

Suddenly a guy comes out of the woods. "Is that her?"

Tyler sighs. "Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside."

The guy grabs me and starts to drag me towards the shack. I try to fight him but it's no use. With all the wolfsbane in my system I'm too weak to fight.

Dwayne leaves once he zipties me to a fire stove. I still can't muster up enough strength to break free. Tyler walks in to join me.

"Whatever you think you're doing, you know my whole Original family will do anything to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you," I threaten.

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?" Tyler questions. Dwayne walks into the shack and Tyler turns his focus to him. "You ready for this?"

Dwayne nods. "Let's do it."

Tyler digs in a bag and draws out a large syringe. My eyes widen in fear. "What are you doing?" Dwayne walks over and holds me down. Tyler crouches in front of me. "Tyler, please. NO! Tyler!"

"You helped Klaus destroy everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing you want most!" Tyler tells me.

"NO, PLEASE! TYLER, PLEASE!"

Tyler jabs the syringe into my stomach and draws out blood. I scream in pain. One he removes the syringe, he jams it into Dwayne's neck, injects the blood into him, and snaps his neck. All I can do is watch.