Bad boys do it better

By AlexiShaw

Like a wise man once said, "bad boys are no good. But good boys ain't no fun." And let me tell you one thing... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 2

12K 399 44
By AlexiShaw

Cast:

Barbara Palvin as Mia King

Zendaya as Christina Marquez

~~~

"Hey," I greeted my sister Mia as I walked in the kitchen. She raised her head and stopped reading the magazine she was holdih in her hands.

"Hey sis, I heard you came home pretty late. Where have you been? " she asked me and wiggled her eyebrows. "Chad's maybe?"

I snorted and walked to the fridge to grab something to eat. I was already late, so I quickly grabbed an apple and shut the door. "As if," I said and took a big bite of it. I didn't have much time, my best friend Christina would be here quickly to pick me up for school, and if I knew anything about her, she would probably just drive without me if I was too late.

"Why not? He is your boyfriend after all," she pointed out and raised her eyebrows. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I wanted to go to his place, but then my practice ended later than I expected and after that I was too busy dealing with my hot robber to think about Chad." I winked at her and she almost choked on her cereals. I leaned on the counter as I anticipated her reaction.

"You had sex with your robber?" she spit out after she stopped choking and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Typical Mia. As if she would ever ask me if I was okay.

"No, I fought with him," I replied smugly and she snorted.

"Of course you did, you're no fun. Did you at least succeed?"

"No," I sighed and pouted at her. She laughed.

"That's because you suck." I chuckled and she winked at me. "I'm just kidding. He didn't take anything important, did he?"

"Just Anne's bag," I sighed. Anne was my mom's sister, she gave me the bag as a gift, but compared to the necklace it was unimportant. I didn't want to tell Mia I let my mom's necklace get stolen, she would be furious with me, because it was part hers too. Every year we exchanged it on the anniversary of my mother's death in January, and I would have it this year until I would give it to her in January.

I heard a honk which saved me from further interrogation and quickly grabbed my purse. "I have to go," I said and walked to the anteroom. I put on my shoes as I heard Mia yell: "Well then find that hot guy and this time, make sure you win!" I opened the door and headed out, when she added: "And have sex with him after it!"

I laughed. "I love you too, sis!" With that, I shut the door and headed to Chris' car.

I really liked my relationship with Mia. We were always teasing each other, but we were literally best friends. We were really close for sisters, maybe because we were only 1,5 year apart, her being the older one. She always says she is therefore also smarter and wiser than me, which I always deny and we usually fight over it, but only as a joke. She is a really beautiful girl. She has long wavy brown hair, bright blue eyes and a devilish smile. She is known as the heartbreaker on our school, but now she is dating one guy for 4 months, and I think that's quite a record for her.

I finally reached Christina's car and opened the door. "Hey bitch," I casually greeted my best friend Christina – shortly Chris, and got in the car. She looked at me and smirked.

"Hey slut, what's up?" She focused on the road and started driving while I examined her. She had medium-long dark hair, chocolate skin, big brown eyes and a charming smile that could deceive everyone into thinking she's innocent. But believe me, she wasn't. She is one of the biggest bitches on school and that's why I like her.

"I got robbed yesterday," I stated and she quickly spun her head in my direction and almost ran over a few dumpsters. "Watch it, Chris!" I yelled at her as she quickly returned her head in a normal position.

"What the fuck?" She said and glanced at me. "Where were you?"

"I had practice, and it finished a little bit later than expected," I replied and she snorted.

"Oh, yeah well I'm not really surprised. That neighborhood is scary as fuck!"

I rolled my eyes at her exaggeration. "It's not that bad, Chris."

"Okay, tell me what happened!" She demanded, her eyes still straight on the road. I quickly told her what happened. After I was done, her mouth was open wide.

"Wow." That's all she could say. "Even though she gets robbed, Alexis King still gets lucky, because she gets robbed by a hot thief!" She threw her arms in the air. "That's so not fair! If you tell me one more time that you aren't lucky, I'm going to cut off your balls. Or tits. Probably second."

I laughed as I watched her exaggerate. She was always saying how lucky I am to have such a good life. I mean, she was partly right. I have a typical cliché life. I am the daughter of one of the most successful business man in the world and therefore have a lot of money, I'm dating one of the hottest guys in our school who is captain of a soccer team, I am sort of pretty, popular and have lots of friends. But honestly, I am so sick and tired of it. Bored of the same daily routine. Every. Fucking. Day. And that's why I didn't complain much about being robbed yesterday. I liked it. It was dangerous. Exciting. And new.

"The only thing I have to do now is find out where do I know him from," I murmured and she raised her eyebrows.

"Maybe you know him from school? There are some gangs in our school," she replied.

"You mean like the one Tanya hangs out with?" I looked at her with a frown.

"It might be."

When we drove on the parking lot, I spotted three guys hanging near their big black motorcycles. I knew that they were always there, but something caught my attention this time so I kept looking.

"That's them. Tanya's gang. Of course, with your luck, I wouldn't be surprised if you got robbed by Kyle Queen, even though he doesn't exactly need money."

Suddenly, the guy who I couldn't see before turned around and my mouth opened wide. I knew that defined jaw and full lips. It was him. Chris glanced at me and frowned.

"No way," she said and looked in the same direction as I did. "You got robbed by the guy standing in the middle, didn't you?! She asked and I nodded.

"What's his name?" I asked curiously, narrowing my eyes at him, feeling the anger bubbling in me as I watched him casually leaning against his motorbike as if nothing is wrong.

"You lucky bitch. That's Kyle Queen, the hottest guy in school. He is the guy everyone fears. But still, every guy wants to be him and every girl wants to be with him. Everyone says he's trouble," she said and turned to me, her eyes sparkling. "But I say he's just what you need right now."

I smirked. "And that is why you're my best friend," I stated and she clasped her hands.

"What are you waiting for? Go tell that son of a bitch to give you back what's yours!"

I winked at her and opened the door. "You know I will. Wish me good luck!"

"Good luck!" she shouted and I shut the door. I turned in his direction and started walking towards them. There were three of them. Kyle was the one in the middle who was turned towards me. He was wearing a white T-shirt, black leather jacket and washed jeans. His brown hair was shaped upwards in a manly hairstyle. He brought the cigarette to his lips and inhaled slowly as he narrowed his eyes and examined the surroundings. 

~ Kyle Queen ~  

The friend on the right had blonde hair and the one on the left black. They were completely different, except they were all hot, looked dangerous and wore black leather jackets.

Suddenly, when I was only a few meters away, Kyle's eyes stopped on me and he smirked.

"Alexis King, what a pleasant surprise," he said and his friends looked at me. Their eyes were cold as they examined me and I licked my lips.

This should be fun.

If I don't write anything more, call 911.

~~~

Hey!

What do you think about the cast for this chapter?

Please don't forget to vote & comment if you're enjoying the story!

xoxo

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
1.7M 51.4K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
750K 16.5K 78
"Let's make a bet." He smirked. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What is it?" I asked skeptically. The corners of his mouth curved upwards. "I'm going to...
491K 11.4K 45
π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped onto my cheeks. "W-What?" I stuttered. "...