Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2

1.5K 17 25
By Shadow2190

It was all shocking Xicor has just transformed into a Super Saiyan 5.

Xicor - Now it's time for your death.

He comes from all the directions and his speed is no joke.

Vegito - EVERYONE WATCH OUT!

Xicor - Haha you know what I'll let you all give the first blow come on.

We then decided to attack but it was useless he kept on countering.

Xicor shoots a blast at me and I was about to block but we ended up defusing and we dodged the attack.

Goku - Damn we used up all our power.

I remembered I had a Senzu Bean so I took it out and gave one to Vegeta,Celeron and Broly.

Goku - Xicor it's time we take you down!

Xicor - Come Father you can't beat me even if you healed at 100%

Vegeta then transformed and went straight for him but he was easily dodging and taking damage.

Goku - Vegeta!

I rushed in and was trying to make a difference but he was easily dodging us.

Xicor - Both of you think you can beat me with that kind of power? No you're not even close.

Vegeta and I get punched and are blown away as Celeron blast him but is avoided easily as for Broly comes in and tries to attack him.

Xicor just dodges and kicks his back as everyone then starts attacking him but it's no good he just dodges like our attacks are nothing.

He blows us away and he starts taking down each of us one by one. I try to attack him but it's useless nothing is working.

Xicor punches me and he blast Vegeta and he even kicks Broly in the face as he goes higher to the sky and prepares a giant ball of energy.

Goku - If that hits the Earth than we're done for!

We all get ready to deflect the blast as for Xicor is smiling and laughing thinking that it was useless.

Goku - Lets Go everyone at full power!

I charged up to my maximum and was ready for a full on blast.

Goku - KA..ME..HA..ME...

Vegeta - FINAL SHINE...

Celeron - ATOM...

Broly - GRAAAAH!

Xicor - There's no point in trying to stop this! This will be your end Saiyans!

(With the Pros)

Bakugo - That blast it's like the sun. DAMN IT I'M DONE WAITING!

Izuku - KACCHAN NO! TODOROKI COME ON!

Todoroki nodded as for All Might saw the blast and he was more concerned about Goku and how he was gonna take care of the threat but he agreed with Bakugo so he decided to join them.

(3rd POV)

Goku and the others have been struggling keeping the blast back but it's taking a big toll on them.

Goku - Damn if only I ended it before I could have avoided this.

His power was going down fast even after healing he needed more strength.

Goku - I can't give up everyone is depending on me.

Xicor - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

All Might/Izuku - DOUBLE DETROIT.....SMASH!

In the blink of an eye Xicor was caught off guard and he was punched with a hard double smash of Izuku and All Might.

Goku - What?! Izuku and All Might? Wait. Now our chance let's push it back!

Everyone - HAAAA!

We pushed beyond our limits and we destroyed the blast but we were really injured and out of stamina to keep on going.

Bakugo - Are you okay?

Goku - You guys don't listen do you?

Todoroki - We can assist in any way remember we didn't slack off on training.

Goku smiles and gets ready to keep going on the fight.

Xicor - ALL RIGHT WHO HAS THE BALLS?!

We all started to get ready for a 9 on 1 assault.

All Might - This is the end for you villain why? Because we are here.

They all rush at Xicor but it's useless every little attempt it's just getting him annoyed and he loses control and starts beating everyone down.

He first attack Celeron and Broly and in the blink of an eye he just beated on all of us and we were all down but Celeron kept getting up.

Goku - N-No...Cele-ron...stay....down.

Xicor - You know you have been a real pain in my ass so I guess I'll just kill you first.

He prepared a blast ready to kill and when I saw Celeron eyes he was so scared because he was gonna die the way he feared for so long.

Vegeta - NO!

And he without mercy he blasted him and he was disintegrated into nothing.

Goku - No Cele-ron

But without moment Vegeta charged in and was overpowered since he used all his power and I couldn't move.

Xicor - You still fight even after witnessing a friend of yours dying.

Goku - Kaine...Celeron Damn it.

Izuku - G-Goku.

I saw everyone was down All Might,Bakugo,Todoroki and Izuku we're down even Broly was down for the count.

Vegeta kept getting beat down by Xicor that he was down and Xicor was gonna kill him too but I didn't let him so I pushed my body to move.

Xicor - Just stay down Father. You really can't wait for your death well I'll comply.

I was then knees on the stomach and he was giving me no mercy he kept punching me until I was literally bleeding out.

Xicor - Maybe after I kill you I'll meet my little sister what was her name..Eri?

I was then pissed because he put Eri in the equation and I would never let anyone touch or hurt my daughter ever again.

I transformed into a Super Saiyan and tried to attack him but it was useless he kept on punching me striking me with hard punches and I knew it was useless as he prepared a blast for me and I just stood there remembering everything I did with everyone.

Goku - Everyone, Eri forgive me for not being strong enough.

Xicor - Farewell Goku.

He blasted and I was at peace with my death knowing I did my best.

Vegeta - Move you Fool!

Goku - What?!

Without a moment Vegeta pushes me out of the way and I was surprised on why he would do that?

Goku - NO VEGETA!

Vegeta - Goodbye Broly,Celeron,Kaine,Father and yes even you Kakarot.

Goku - NOO!

As in that moment he was blasted and I knew a blast like that would end up killing him.

After the smoke cleared up and I landed on the ground I saw that Vegeta was on the ground and I ran to him.

Goku - Vegeta you idiot why would you do that?!

Vegeta - Hehehe my body..just moved on its own. Listen...K-Kakarot you are the only hope of stopping him please end him for all of us. Do it for the Saiyan race and do it for Eri she would not want her father dying now.

Goku - Don't talk anymore you'll die.

Vegeta - Goodbye Kakarot.

As he took his last breath and I was filled with rage and sadness I couldn't bear seeing a friend of mine die.

Xicor - What a fool he pushed you so he could die? HAHAHA I didn't know the Saiyan prince was such an Idiot but you are monkeys.

Goku - SHUT UP!

Yamoshi - Goku release your power end him.

I started to let my rage consume me and my power started to rise to a level I haven't transformed for a while.

Xicor - What the hell is this pressure?

I then transformed into a Omni God once again.

Xicor - What is this?

I looked around and see the bodies of my friends and I use my speed to take them away from the fight but Xicor tries to attack and I just block it easily and I kick him into several mountains.

Goku - I'm sorry I couldn't save you.

I then release my energy to them and I bring Vegeta, Celeron and Kaine back to life.

I then fly away as I feel myself get even stronger but I sense everyone from U.A.

Goku - You guys are giving me your energy? Well I'll make sure it won't go to waste.

I land on the mountain side and I see it rumble as lava starts to pour and explode from everywhere and I see Xicor come out angry even more than before.

XIcor - That's it no more games I'm done this planet will be destroyed no matter what I have to do! Wait your energy...heheheHAHAHAHA! You really think I wouldn't notice? No matter how much power you get from those idiots it won't be enough to kill me. (As he charges his energy)

Goku - This power is my reason to beat you I will destroy you.

Xicor tried to intimidate me by charging to his maximum right in front of me but I was more stronger and I charged a simple 50% and it pushed his power like nothing and he was shocked and I took it as a chance so I pushed his foot off balance and punched him in his face.

Goku - No more games Xicor this is your end.

We both rushed at each other and we were fighting so fast not even light could catch us.

Goku - I will make you suffer for killing my friends.

Xicor - Just What the hell are you?!

Goku - I am Vengeance I am the Knight I AM BATMAN!

Xicor - What?

Goku - Sorry It looks like George gave me the wrong script.

N@&$a don't do this again I just fixed the wall! Any of you got some flex tape.

Goku - I am the hope of the universe, I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the warrior you heard in legends a pure hearted warrior awakened by fury that's what I am. I am protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD NIGHTMARE TO YOU!

I charged at him and I started punching him hard and I kept on going as he couldn't block I then shot a blast at him and he was gone.

Xicor - I'm really lucky I found you because I get to make you see your daughter die in front of your eyes.

Goku - You won't touch her. YOU WON'T HURT ANYONE ANYMORE!

I then grabbed him and I threw him to the air as I prepared my final attack the attack that will end this nightmare.

Eri - Papa end this Now we give you our energy so stop him and avenge our race.

Everyone - DO IT!

Goku - HAAAAAAA!

Xicor - Damn he threw me this high?! His strength is no joke. But foolish for him I will end this planet now.

All Might - SMASH!

All Might punches him and he flew down to the ground to receive another punch from Izuku but he couldn't recover as explosions and fire were shot at him.

Goku - Thank You everyone. I will end it with this one shot.

I concentrated all my energy as my limiter was removed and I felt the full power of everyone united.

Goku - This is it Xicor! MY LOVE MY HOPE MY ANGER AND OUR POWER!

All Might - Boys now!

They moved as Xicor was stunned and clueless of my attack.

Goku - DRAGON FIST!

I let out my energy and a giant white dragon formed as it moved so fast that it was literally inches away from Xicor.

Xicor - NO! IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS!

And with the dragon consumed him and it blew up as it reached the highest part of the sky.

We won.

(Eri POV)

I saw a giant white dragon and I knew it was papa as I saw the explosion and I couldn't feel Xicor's energy anymore we won.

Kirishima - Hey guys what's that up there?

Everyone looked up as they see someone falling but I knew who it was.

Eri - PAPA!

He looked beat up but he smiled but he then crashed at the floor as it literally didn't shock anyone they found it dumb but I was shocked to see how hard he landed.

Goku - G-guys a little help please.

We got him out and we took him to Recovery Girl and she gave him some clothes as he then looked at us and smiled.

Goku - We finally won thanks to you guys I beat him. I just need some sleep wake me up when...we get to...eat.

Everyone - Things never change do they?

Well guys I finally finished and thank you for 6K I never thought that this story would be really famous but it's all thanks to you. What arc should I do next tell me in the comments okay.

Hey Guys it's me Goku We beat Xicor and Camie will join U.A Now we have to work on our work study's well you never get a break at U.A don't you.

See you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 32 22
Well, I am new to writing stuff so I may not know what am I doing but I hope you like my new concept. If you are a Saiyan, then chances are, you will...
1.1K 28 11
Yes, i know there is a bunch of these but they're all shit. Make no sense, and and have no idea how Ki works. So i will make a better version instead...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
4.2K 11 15
The Story begins after Dragon Ball Super and GT. In this Story Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bra and Pan will find out that there is the possibility...