Alastor x Reader Oneshots

By MichieWrites

Art Cover Credit: rndoodli I CHANGED MY MIND THIS ISN'T OVER LOL. So it seems I have been inspired by all t... More

Let's Dance, Shall We?
Jokester
Perfect
Almost Human
The Most Wonderful Discovery
Hurry Up and Drive (1)
Hurry Up and Drive (2)
Summer Heat and Baby Talk
A Tourtured Artist
Night Terror
Surprise
Only You (+18)
Patience
Our Photos (1)
I Will Wait
His Weakness
Put Your Head on My Shoulder
The Jester's Folly
Our Photos (2)
Day at the Carnival (+18)
In His Care
Just Like Mother
He's An Angel
The Cat's Meow
Symphony
Our Parenthood
She Has Me Swoon
She's An Angel
Vanilla Bean, Pretty Please
My Little Kitten (+18)
A Mermaid's Tale

In the Cellar

6.7K 120 54
By MichieWrites

Art Credit: RiplaeChills

WARNING: natural disaster, tragedy, and fear.

NOTE: Hello again readers, it's Michie. I just want to touch base with all of you and again thank you for all the support. I also want to mention that I do not live in an area that is affected by tornadoes and disasters such as that. I lived in that sort of area for a couple of years but my real home is over in the North West where we are trained to deal with earthquakes and potential tsunami warnings. Anyway, this is just my research and interpretation of an experience during a F5 tornado under the Fujita scale.

"A-Alastor??"

"(Y/N), hold on! Don't let go!"

I could barely hear his frantic voice over the howling wind and the terrified screams of other helpless demons. As he held onto me, this was the first time I had ever seen fear on his face.

"It's about to go on top of us!" he yelled out, and squeezed me tighter. The sound was deafening now, and I closed my eyes.

One Hour Prior

There was always terrible winds and disasters plaguing the pentagram. These tragedies would come in the form of quakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, and other natural occurrences. Of course, for the habitants of hell this happened much more frequently than on Earth. This was in part to demons having to suffer for their sins after their initial deaths.

Natural disasters was just another type of our punishment.

On this particular afternoon, the weather in the pentagram has been frequently shifting, and news reports where already on top of the potential of a massive tornado. The guests at the Happy Hotel were minimal, only consisting of myself, Angel Dust, and the staff on duty at the time.

It was the beginning of Charlie's vision of change, and we all were gathered in front of a television set, awaiting the news of our fate. I watched closely at the look on the reporters face. Her smooth skin looked much paler than it usually was, and her red eyes looked dull.

Reported touchdown.

That was when demons began to grow panicked. I found myself in a sea of bustling hotel workers. Some where crying, and others were yelling. It had been reported that the tornado would hit the East area, where we were located in about ten or so minutes.

In the commotion I heard Charlie trying desperately to calm everyone. I ran to her and I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.
"Charlie, we're not safe here. I know where we have to go." I told her. My memory immediately took me to Alastor. He was from the South, he was sure to know about tornadoes and how to stay safe from them.

After I told them my theory, Vaggie was quick to doubt.

"N-No, no way! We can't trust him as it is, how can we trust that we'll be safe with him?" she spoke with reasonable suspicion, but deep down I knew if we were with Alastor we would be okay.

"Vaggie, what else can we do? No where else is safe and it's heading straight for us. Alastor's home is away from it at least for a while and he may have protection."

"MAY have protection? You're putting us in danger over a possibility?"

I grit my teeth, feeling my patience run a tad thin.

Through her bickering and yelling, I snapped.

"VAGGIE PLEASE." I huffed, and the scared demons around me stopped for a moment. The gray haired
demon looked at me with a pained expression. I looked back with the same emotion.
"Vaggie," I spoke more calmly. I tried to calm my own nerves but I could feel my ears twitch in fear, and my hands were sweaty to the touch.
"Vaggie we don't have a lot of options." I spoke desperately, hoping she'd listen.

Her eyes turned to her lover Charlie, and the blonde
grabbed her hand.

"Trust her, Vag. I do."

Grabbing all the toiletries, water, and food we
could carry, the Happy Hotel inhabitants made their way to the infamous Radio Demon's home. It was a short drive away, and already we could see the magnitude of the tornado. It was massive, nearly losing its shape. Rain poured on our cars and we could hear the muffled sounds of the wind screaming outside. Some of the staff chose to stay behind in the hotel while the remainder of us ventured to Alastor's home.

I hoped for their safety.

Arriving to the deer demons house, I raced out the car and transformed into my doe form, knowing that this form was faster than my demon one. I ran to the back of his house and my logic was confirmed. Behind his large home was an old cellar door. I reformed back to normal and I frantically pounded on the door, calling out to see if he was there.

Already my group followed behind with items to see Alastor appearing from the cellar doors. He said nothing to all of us, but the look on his face spoke volumes. His smile was very strained, and he was visibly shaking as he pulled all of us into the cellar and slammed the doors shut.

Locking the doors from the inside, I scanned the cellar to see shelves of kits and storage that could last for weeks. It became an abundance with the items we took from the hotel. I stood, stepping closer to Alastor. When I placed a hand on his arm, I felt him flinch but I was determined. Tears in my eyes, I lowered my guard with a bowed head.
"T-Thank you Alastor...thank you for taking us in..." I whimpered, and he only gazed down at me with an unreadable expression. His face was only illuminated by the small light hanging overhead, as well as his glowing red eyes.

"How'd you know you come here?" he asked in return.

I smiled, wiping my tears and turning to the others. They were terrified, but at least they were safe for now.
"When you we're alive you told me you lived in Georgia. You've had your fair share with tornadoes haven't you?" I spoke as my nerves turned to only a sizzle. The wind was not as strong now, but who knows when it would begin to pick up again, or when the tornado would hit us. Alastor smiled, reaching to tune into his radio staff. Though the connection was weak, we were still able to listen to the whereabouts of the storm.

"That's correct darlin'," he answered, taking a seat which I followed.
"My mama knew everything about keeping us safe when the weather went bad. She taught me everything I know."

There was silence afterward. No one felt like talking now, because all we could do was wait.

Half an hour later, the radio and the light cut off.

Alastor had no power now to make it work, the winds and lightning were too much for his magic. Suddenly, the locked cellar doors began to slam up and down on its hinges. I could hear Nifty scream as she huddled into the arms of Vaggie and Charlie. Everyone began to huddle closer as Alastor hopped up, pulling the doors down as much as he possibly could.

There was chaos in the cellar as Alastor was suddenly thrown back from the force of the door. Now, he couldn't open it at all. There must've been some type of object blocking it. He groaned, and I knelt next
to him to see if he was alright.

His arms reached out to me and I was slammed into his chest, spooning me. I could feel his shaky breath on my cold skin and I turned my head to look at him.

"A-Alastor??"

"(Y/N), hold on! Don't let go!"

I could barely hear his frantic voice over the howling wind and the terrified screams of other helpless demons. As he held onto me, this was the first time I had ever seen fear on his face.

"It's about to go on top of us!" he yelled out, and squeezed me tighter. The sound was deafening now, and I closed my eyes.

The tornado plowed through our area for what seemed like an eternity, but after five minutes it had passed. Nifty from behind me was still crying, and it seemed both Alastor and I let out held breaths. Then, fifteen minutes later, the tornado lifted.

I spent a moment just resting in his arms before I reached my senses. Clearing my throat, his arms immediately retracted, and I found him mumbling some apologies with reddened cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh, placing a hand on his shoulder. He didn't flinch this time, and I took notice to that.

Angel Dust, cussing like he does, was first to open the doors. It had seemed the tornado had knocked away whatever was blocking the cellar entrance. But since the cellar was locked, that meant actually breaking it open. He'd pay for that later. As everyone ventured outside to witness the damage done to the city of hell and the souls we lost, I found that I didn't follow.

All I could think of was Alastor, and the gratitude I had to a Southern serial killer who saved my afterlife.

We were safe, my friends were safe thanks to him.

I stared up at his eyes, and I hadn't notice my hand grasping his larger one, as we sat alone in the cellar.

NOTE: I know some of y'all may get on me since Alastor seems to be a softie in all my fictions (sorry I can't help it that man makes me UWU) but I have this idea that if it has something to do with a tragedy that is beyond his control— like tornadoes that also hits close to home, he tends to be softer and helpful in those situations. Any other time he's sadistic and murderous so yeah.

Also, if you've ever lived through a natural disaster I'd love to hear your experience if you are comfortable! Leave it down in the comments. I've personally only had warnings of tsunamis and tornadoes, but I've experience some earthquakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.1K 33
Swore her loyalty, sold her soul was the two first things she regret doing when falling into hell. To make sure she couldn't run away, they took away...
74K 1.7K 18
Angel and Alastor, pure opposites, and yet when Angel gets hurt, a new soft side of the Radio Demon is shown. A side Angel now yearns for. THIS STOR...
119K 3.1K 18
!!!!!WARNING!!! This story isn't for children, as it will have very mature themes such as sex(jokes), alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc. It also features...
24.4K 578 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...