My Brother Was Destined To Be...

ChinksSoriano द्वारा

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... अधिक

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter
Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years
EPILOGUE

Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?

35.3K 643 63
ChinksSoriano द्वारा

The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player and Me? Best Friends?

Waking up another morning without a single text from him feels so strange. I get used to it for three weeks. Who can blame me?

I did nothing but to sleep all day and to roam around the hotel yesterday. Half of my summer went great with Trent's presence, to tell you honestly. Now, it feels so boring and lonely.

I don't have any other place to go in mind so I went to the park at three in the afternoon. I want to go to the Music House but thinking of what happened last time makes me even more lonely.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I grabbed my real phone from my sling bag and guess who? Trent! I blinked twice to check if what am I seeing is real. So he still knows my old number? I can't believe it!

I answered nervously on the third ring.

"Rach." Oh my gaaaawd! He called me Rach!!!

"Yes Trent?"

"Can we talk?"

"We're already having a conversation, aren't we?" I rolled my eyes.

"I mean, personally." He chuckled and it sounds so.... Sexy. Ishhh. I miss that sound.

"I'm here at the park." I muttered in a jolly tone.

"Good. I'll be there in five..." He hang up. I can't help but feel excited that i'm going to see him again.

I found it epic that we just actually conversed on phone like nothing happened. I wondered what does he wants to talk about but whatever it is, i'm praying that it's positive.

He arrived exactly after five minutes. He's wearing a khaki pants and a plain white button up shirt. His pants remind me of Louis Tomlinson's usual pants.

I noticed that he has a bruise on his face. What happened? I didn't saw him for just one whole day and he's got that?

"What happened to your face?" Was my first sentence right when I saw him.

"Never mind. It's not important." Not important?! Your face is the most important face in the planet to me!

"No. Tell me." I looked straight into his ocean blue eyes cupping his face with my hands.

"I had trouble last night." He sighed. "But i'm now okay."

"Oh. So, why did you want to have a personal discussion?" I inquired changing the subject.

"Can we take a seat first, miss?" Oh yeah. I forgot that we're standing. I got confused by his view. We sat down on the bench.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, so i'm here to explain my side and apologize for being such a bad ass brother to you before. Sorry for hurting your feelings and sorry for not protecting you. I already told you when you're still Therese that it has been so hard to me seeing you, Rachelle, my sister cry." He inhaled deeply. "I know you came back for revenge and I want to tell you that you succeed with whatever goal you want to attain with your plans on going back." He looked down.

"I'm sorry too, Trent. I didn't really mean to hurt you. I admit I thought of revenge but the truth is, I can never stay mad at you. You know how much I respect and love you... as a brother..." I don't know but this is the only time where saying the word brother sounded so inappropriate to my ears.

"I'll be a liar if I told you i'm not hurt. Yes i've been. I'm fine now. I weighed things up. We both have our mistakes. I can't blame you for your vengeance. But we both know that i'm not your brother and you are not my sister." I don't get it.

"But we grew up as one." I looked up to prevent tears from falling.

"I know. It's hard."

"So your point is?" He stared at me as if he was memorizing my face.

"We can start all over again by accepting the real us..." Huh?

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Accepting the truth... That we are not related..." Is he trying to kill me?

"I don't understand. We can still be brothers and sisters even we're not related by blood."

"We can be best friends. Let's remove the fact that you used to be my sister and I used to be your brother. Let's forget about all the bad things that happened from past."

"But Tre-" He stopped me from talking.

"Shh. Please? I want a new beginning Rach." Geez, why is it so hard to resist his begging look?

"Okay. I'll try." The he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thanks. From now on, you are my best friend and I am your best friend. Understand?" I nodded smiling.

"But Trent. I hope you'll understand if I say that I can forgive-"

"But you can't forget." He continued my statement. He still knows it? "Yeah. I respect that Rach."

"Thank you, best friend." It felt like a torn has been removed from my throat. Yes! We're okay now.

We started telling stories and exchanging jokes with each other. It's better this way, I think.

I can get to hug him and joke around without any malice and shyness wrapping around me.

After about thirty minutes of laughter, his phone rang.

"Hello... Yeah, okay.... Be there in ten... Bye..." I wonder who's that?

"Umm, who's that?"

"Jenny. She wants to see me at her house." Curiosity filled inside me.

"Jenny?"

"Just a random chick." Yeah, I almost forgot that he's a player.

"Oh okay, you may go. Have fun." I muttered plainly. Why am I being affected?

"Sure will. But, do you want me to drive you back to the hotel first?"

"No thanks. You go ahead. My driver's waiting for me near the street sign over there." I pointed to the other side of the park.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I can't make you stay anyway. Your 'chicks' are your priority. Not me.

"Okay, text me when your back to the hotel. Bye. Love you." He kissed my forehead and started walking back to his car.

Wait. He loves me?

Yeah Rach. Dream on. He loves you as a best friend remember?

My stupid left and right brain once again quarreled. I hate it when I over think about simple thoughts.

I got back to the hotel and called Ethan immediately.

"Wazzup Rachy." He answered on the second ring.

"Hey. I just want to tell you that Trent and I already talked just a while ago. We're now okay as best friends." He laughed. "Hey! What's so funny?"

"Haha. Sorry. I knew it. He can't stand not to talk to you for so long. See? I told yaaa."

"Okay okay. Yeah right. Whatever Ethan."

"Whatever happens, just go with the flow. I don't know what your so called new best friend is up to but he better treat you right or else i'll go straight and fly to Carlisle to beat the shit outta him."

"Okay dad." I laughed.

"Why are you laughing Rachy?"

"Who wouldn't? Duhh. You're sounding like a father talking to his daughter." I giggled.

"Pfft. Whatever. Okay, I have to go now. Just call me anytime. Love you sissy cuzzy Rachy. I misshhh yooou." Is he gay? Haha

"Bye Ethan. You're so gay but I love you and miss you too." I hang up.

After a few minutes, my phone vibrated. It's a message from Ethan.

------------------

From: Ethan Danes

Message:

Me, so gay? How can a hottie like me be one? Haha. Ur such a bad girl. But yea, love you Rachy. xx

----------------

I can imagine him wiggling his eyebrows while saying those words. He's so crazy but sweet.

Meanwhile, my mind started wandering in thoughts...

I realized I miss mom and dad so much. So I visited them for dinner. I can't wait to share them the news. I called the driver to take me at the Sparks' and we arrived just on time.

Mom was the one who opened the gate for me.

"Oh Rachelle. You're here! I miss you baby." I kissed her cheeks.

"Miss you too mom." We entered the main house. Dad was sitting on the sofa. He stood up and hugged me.

Trent isn't home yet. Well. As I expected. He's still with his so called random chick or should I say random whore. Ugh.

Mom prepared the dining table. I asked myself before, why does this family don't get a helper or maid to assist them. Then I figured out that mom is more of personal type. Meaning to say, she wants to give a personal touch for every part of the house.

She's done placing the plates and other utensils when Trent arrived. Wow. Perfect timing, Mr. Player.

"Hey mom, dad and Rach." He kissed my temples. Just like before. But it feels different now. I don't know, maybe because we're just best friends. It's not that it's awkward, but I felt my stomach doing knots and my hear beat accelerating. 

"Glad to see you home Trent. Finally we could share dinner together again." Mom mumbles as she place the foods on the table.

He sat beside me.

"I'm glad to be here as well mom." He beamed that million dollar worth smile on me and my cheeks turned crimson. "Why are you blushing, best friend?" He asked teasingly emphasizing the word best friend.

"Best friend? That's new." We all turned to face dad when he spoke. "Since when?" Dad asked. Ugh. I hate Trent.

"Just a while ago. We're okay now. As best friends." Trent answered. Mom and dad shared looks like they can communicate with their eyes. They both smiled afterwards.

We started eating and it feels so great to share dinner with the family I grew up with. It's like going back to my old life. The old, simple me. Without any problems and sadness but only happiness. But in fairness, I think i'm starting to love being Trent's best friend. I don't know, I hope it will turn out good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so we're back to Rach's POV. How's it? Hehe. So they're now best of friends! What do you think is Trent up to? :D Hoho. More vote/comment/fans= more chaps <3

I wanna say hi to my loving readers: @JoiceFang @Blackrose821 @Hey_a202 @JessicaMariano9 @D_A_R_K_l_O_V_E_R and to @JoeHeimrich. Thanks for being the best readers in the universe :* <3

Vote/Comment/Fan <3

-> @aprilgrace014 is my Twitter. :D

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.6K 59 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
Undeniably | ✓ $ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

15.2M 303K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
5.1K 341 24
WARNING!!! I wrote this when I was 12, so please here that in mind as you continue😂🙏 ----- [COMPLETED] Life is unpredictable; we can all relate to...
I Will Love You Forever ✔️ j.k द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...