Vampire's slave

By PrincesVictoriaJames

Screams start to pirce my ears... Where am i? Oh right i just pissed my owner and he sent me back to slave ma... More

Vamire's slave
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part I
Autors note
Chapter 16 part II
Contest!!!!
Chapter 17
Not and update
Chapter 18
Character contest!!!
Chapter 20
I NEED YOUR HELP
GUYS!!! ATTENTION!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
NOT AN UPDATE VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 23
Important matter
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

8.6K 327 32
By PrincesVictoriaJames

EATHANS POV

I woke up around noon just to find Isis laying on me. I can't complain though. Since all the stuff that happened I just want her close... So I can protect her.. So I can protect the only woman I love.. The only one I care about... My Isis..

I took few deep breaths and smiled. Her gorgeous sent was so intoxicating and so calming. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her move in her sleep. I chuckled and softly stroked her hair and back.. Just taking in how beautiful and peaceful she looked while sleeping.. I wondered what was going on inside that little mind of hers but didn't want to peek into it.. So I just enjoyed her company... Or let's call it her presence.. I focused on her heart beats and every breath she took.. How soft her lips looked and how delicate her skin was.. Her hair like pure silk and those eyes hidden from me right now.. Eyes that saw through the busllshit... Eyes that made me feel... Her eyes... I smiled and softly kissed her forehead letting her rest.

Guys thank you all so much! You have no idea how much this means to me... You are all so wonderful and I appreciate every comment of yours!

So here is an update.. I thought it would be nice to have each one of them have a special chapter.. :) I hope you liked it!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD THE STORY

SPREAD THW WORD

ENJOY!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
120 23 4
A world that no human as seen..... a world that no human has ever survived in ..... a dark world that no human has ever lived to tell the true tale...
340 22 14
" I licked it. So now it's mine", He said in his deep voice that send me a strong shiver ran down my spine hearing him. He's sitting between my legs...
311K 9.8K 20
Addilynn is 18, she has a bright future infront of her. With her incredible intelligence, friendly personality, and beautiful features Addilynn is su...