Where my path will take me

By Flutterknight

TMNT Episode 8 of season 1 to the last episode of the last season Which mean I am going to get less sleep 😅 More

Never say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic at the sewer
Mousers Attack
It came from the depths
I, monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
T.C.R.I
Cockroach terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Puverizer Returns
Parasitica!
Operation Break out
Showdown part one and part two
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the leader
Mutagen man unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead rewired
Of rats and men
The Manhattan project
Mazes and Mutants
The lonely mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized
Pizza face
The wrath of tiger calw
The legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
Invasion
Within the wood
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
Dream beavers
Race with the Demon
Vision Quest
Return to New York
Serpant hunt
The pig and the rhino
Battle for New York
Casey Jones vs. The underland
The Noxious Avenger
Clash of the mutanimals
The deadly venom
Turtles In Time
Tale of the Yokai
A/N
Attack of the mega shredder!
The Creeping Doom
The Fourfold Trap
Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!
Annihilation: Earth!
Beyond The Known Universe
Not everything is easy
The truth and the test
The two sister
My choice
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Journey To The Center Of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War of Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
A special chapter
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceraton
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever Burning Fire
Earth Last Stand
City at War
It is my time to shine
Broken Foot
The Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Bat in the belfry
The Super Shredder
The power inside her
Tokka vs the world
Spirit Stealer
The Tale of Tigerclaw
Requiem
Owari
Scrolls of the Demodragon
The forgotten swordman
The Heart of Evil
End Times
When The Worlds Collide
Yojimbo
Osoroshi no Tabi
Kagayakei! Kintaro
Lone Rats and Club
The Curse of Savanti Romero
The Crypt Of Dracula
The Frankenstein Experiment
Monster among us

Eyes of the Chimera

300 6 0
By Flutterknight

*Theme song*
We are at the barn and I was typing in the computer.

"Umm, Donnie, is this thing safe?"April said. "Absolutely"he said then put something on the psychic neurotransmitter. "Now let me adjust the straps and plug this baby in"he said then it made some noise. It stop and Donnie chuckle.

"Whoa, April. Check you out. Is that a tiara? I love tiaras"Mikey said as I giggle. "It's not a tiara. It's a psychic neurotransmitter"I said as I stood up. "Whoa. That was my second guess"Mikey said as he walk toward us.

"Donnie salvaged it from the Kraang ship. He's going to use it to test my psychic powers"April said. "Then he is going to check out about my magic"I said as I show him some metal arm gloves. "Cool"Mikey said.

"Okay, starting now"Donnie said then turn on the radio. He fiddle around a little then I look at April. "You feel anything?"I said as the thing ding. "Hmm mmm. Nope"She said and I type it in the computer.

"Okay. How about now?"Donnie said as I look at them. "Oh. That tingles"April said with her eyes close. "Okay, April. Now, focus on the card. Close your eyes and tell me what you see"Donnie said, picking up a card.

"I see I see"she said then open her eyes. "A bird!"she said. "Ooh, so close. It flies like a-"Mikey said but Donnie shush him. "Shh. You'll spoil the test"Donnie whisper at him. "Try again"Donnie said, picking up another card.

"Hmm. I'm gonna say"she said. "Ooo ooo ahh ahh!"Mikey said, making her open her eyes. "A fish?"April said. "Ooo ooo ahh ahh ahh ahhh!"Mikey said then Donnie glare at him. "Mikey!"Donnie said.

"Just trying to help"Mikey said then Donnie lean in. "Well, stop. Being. Annoying!"Donnie said then pick up another card. "Okay, this one's easy"Donnie then saw he put a photo of him on the card. I gasp then try to hold my giggle.

He look back at me and I giggle. "Sorry. It just look so funny and cute"I said then he blush. "Cute?"he said and I nod. "It's-It's A worm! Definitely a worm"April said, happily. He look shock and let the card fall down.

"No? Really? But these images in my head, they feel so right"she said then I wrote it down. "Come on, let's get to it"I said then I put on the metal gloves. "Now focus your energy to it"he said and I close my eyes.

I let my magic flow into it. He hum then he tap my shoulder. "Lovely open your eyes"he said then I open it. It is glowing blue. "Doesn't your magic come in like different color?"Mikey said. "I wonder why?"Donnie said as he tap his finger on his chin.

"It is because of your emotions"said a voice then I did a fake cough. "Maybe it is because of my emotions?"I said then he nod. "You could be right. Or maybe it is something else?"He said then he wrote it down on my notepad. "He doesn't trust you. He rather trust you then April"it said.

"No that is not true"I said as I pull my hair down. "Alison? Are you okay?"April said. "She trying to take him away from you"it said then the metal gloves started to melt of my hand. "Wow. What does red magic mean?"Donnie said and I shook my hand a little.

"Maybe let focus on April now. She need more help on understanding her power more then I do"I said and he focus on April. "Um, I don't think it's working, Donnie"April said. "Hmm"he said, looking at the radio.

"Hey, maybe if I make some adjustments"he said then April did some brain waves at us. "Whoa!"I yelled then I fell down on my back. "Mikey!"Donnie said then look up. "I didn't do that, I swear"Mikey said, looking up.

"Wow. But that means April, you are telekinetic levitating the cards"I said, looking around. "April? April, you okay? Can you hear me?"Donnie said then the cards and the chicken drop. She stood up. "Wh-what happened to the barn? Where are we?"April said, touching our face.

"Uh, still in the barn"Donnie said and she walk off. "Ugh"she said as she hit something. "Wh-what is this? I-is it invisible?"she said. "Uh, looks pretty visible to me"Mikey said as he walking toward her.

"April, where do you think you are? What do you see?"Donnie said as he touch her hand. "Clouds. I think I'm flying"she said. "Totally understand. I get that way when I eat pizza"Mikey said. "You're seeing things. I'm taking this off"he said as he took it off.

"Did that help?"I said. "I'm still in the air soaring. But now I'm heading down"she said then she gasp. "Ow!"Donnie said as she pull his hand. "Outside. I see Casey and Raph. They're under attack!"April said as we look out.

"We gotta help 'em"I said as we walk off. "What the heck? Another mutant?"Casey said as they doge its attack. "Where'd it come from?"Raph said then he got hit. "Booyakashaaa!"I said and wack it. 

"Ooh, bird, worm, and fish. Three animals, one body.I know this one. There's like a perfect name for it in mythology"Mikey said as I put my weapon up. "Chimera?"I said as it roar at me. Donnie wack it with his bio-staff. "Thanks"I said and he smile at me. 

"No, Turducken. But Chimera works. Aah!"he yelled as the monster scream at him. "Whaaa!"Donnie said and hit it. "Hoowha! In yo beak!"Mikey said and punch it across it face. It fell down but got up and went to attack Leo. 

It tail hit his knee. "Ahh!"he yelled as I punch it. "Leo!"I said and it hit us. We bump into April. "Careful, April. You gotta find cover"Leo said as she close her eyes. "What? Is that me I'm looking at?"she said as she look at it. 

"Look out!"She said as we doge it attack. "Ahh!"Leo said as he look at his knee. "This is my fault. I summoned this thing"April said as we ran for cover.  It found us and I put my weapon up. "Agghhh!"Raph said as he attack them.

"Stay back guys. We handle this"I said then ran toward them. I jump up and punch it across the face. It caught me with it beak. "Little help!"I yelled then it caught the others. Just great. Now who is going to save us?

"Time to bring the pain. Goongala!"Casey yelled as he jump toward the beast. It caught him as we scream. "Whoa! Aghh! Your pain! Your pain!"Casey said as it started to fly. "No!"Leo yelled, trying to reach us. "No!"I yelled but we flew to the sky.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
I chuckle as I saw Casey getting hit by some trees.

"This is not cool!"He yelled as I sigh. "You are so wrong"I said and he glare at me. "Whoa!"We yelled as we were pulled up. "Put us down!"Mikey yelled. "That's not a good idea"Donnie yeled but the creature decide to let us go.

We scream as we fell down to a nest? "Whew. That was close. Maybe they'll leave us alone now"Mikey said as we got up. Then we heard something break. "Um, no.I think we're supposed to be dinner"Donnie said as the creature scream.

"What are we waiting for? Let's move!"I yelled as we ran off. I stop and saw Mikey is being attacked. "Let him go!"I yelled and made a small blast from my hand. It scream as I help Mikey up. We ran on a tree branch. "Get it!"Donnie said as he and Casey hit it.

It scream as it glare at me. "We gotta get off this mountain"I said as I walk back a little. "Easy, Turducken"Mikey said. "We can take this thing"Casey said. "Not on it's turf"Donnie said then it hit us with it tail. We scream as I look down.

Someone caught me and I look up. "Hey princess. Don't think I will let you down"he said as I smile. He let me go once I was safe. We look up and it look at us back, screaming. "Well, looks like it doesn't wanna climb down. I think we're safe"Casey said.

"Safe? Dude, we're trapped inside a giant hole"Donnie said and they both glare at each other. "Um, did you feel something move a little?"Mikey said and they fell down. We look and saw they are kinda safe? 

"You guys okay down there?"Raph said as he lower his grappling hook down. "We're cool"Donnie said as I glare at the water. Something is wrong here. "Hot tub time! All right!"Mikey said as he went on his knee.

"Not all right!"Donnie said and I gasp. "That water's boiling at around 200 degrees Fahrenheit. It's under intense pressure"I said and they look at me. "What? Now every time I say something smart, everyone is going to look at me?"I said as I frown.

"I think we're stuck in some sort of geyser. It must erupt all the time. That's why the walls are so smooth"Donnie said as they climb the rope. "How long do we got? An hour?"Raph said and Donnie look at us.

"Less. Then we're turtle soup"He said as I gasp. "So how do we get out?"Casey said as we pull the rope. "No problem. We'll tie all our grappling hooks together"Raph said as I smile. "That is a good idea"I said as he blush.

"Ugh. Okay, one problem... I forgot my grappling hook"Mikey said. "Yeah, me too"Donnie said as I sigh. "Some ninjas"Raph said then glare at Casey. "Oh! What-what were the odds we'd be kidnapped by a giant mutant?"Casey said. 

"Have you met us? What are the odds we wouldn't be kidnapped by a giant mutant? You need to be prepared for anything!"Raph said, glaring at Donnie. "Alright, alright. In case no one ask me, I do have my grappling hook"I said as I took out mine.

"See? We should be like Alison. Prepare for everything"Raph said, still glaring at Donnie. "Why is it always on me?"Donnie said. "You're the scientist"Raph said. "Let's make a giant balloon"Mikey said, happily. "Listen to Casey Jones!"Casey said as I sigh.

"Guys, shut it!"I yelled and they look at me. "We should be creating a plan, not arguing!"I said then Raph sigh. "Alison is right. So got a plan?"he said, floding his arm. "We could used something thing else to tied the grappling hook"I said.

Mikey took out his weapon and hand it to Donnie. "Okay, by attaching Mikey's Kusarigama chains to Raph and Alison's grappling line, it should be just long enough"Donnie said as he tied them together.

"Let's find out"Raph said and we walk back. He spun it around and threw it. Casey hit it with his hockey stick and it caught on something. "Yes! Goal!"Casey said as I cheer. "That'll hold. Let's go!"Raph said then look at me.

I nod and climb up first. We pant as we try to reach to the top. "Almost..ugh..there!"I said then the beast scream at me. It is trying to make me fall down. "Whoa! Easy, easy!"I said then it cut the rope. We scream as we fell down.

I fell into someone arm and I look up. "Hey there"Donnie said as I smile a him. "Always there to catch me huh?"I said and he smile softly. "Never will hear me complaining"he said as I chuckle. "Hot! Hot! Hot! My sweet little turtle tush! Ow owwie ow"Mikey said.

He sat down then move around. I laugh as Donnie put me down. "Guy's, water's rising. We're running out of time"Donnie said as we walk back. "Guys! Guys, do you hear me? Are you all right?"I heard Leo said and I look up. 

"Leo! Leo, yes! We're okay"Raph said as I smile then look back at the water. "But we're running out of time"I said as I lean back. "Leo, wait! I'm right on top of us"I heard April said then they scream. "Leo?! LEO!"I yelled.

I pant as doubts fill in my mind. "This is your fault that you are so weak"said a different voice from earlier. "Alison?"Donnie said and I hug him. "It is all my fault"I whisper then he hug me tighter. "They may not get to us in time"Donnie said.

"Almost got it. Almost got it. I don't got it"Mikey said as he try to climb it but it didn't work. "Why are you standing around?! Are you weak?"said the voice. "No"I whisper as I close my eyes. I heard a noise and I open my eyes. 

The bird head fell and we look at it. It scream then try to bite Mikey. I let go of Donnie then pull my hair down. "Do something"it said and I shook my head. Raph kick it and knock it off. "It plugged the hole"Raph said as we look up. 

"That's good, right?"Casey said but I shook my head. "No, that's bad. The pressure from below has to escape somehow. If the geyser can't erupt, the whole mountain'll explode"I said then I went on my knee. "Alison!"Donnie said then red spark came out of my hand.

What is going on? The red spark went toward the bird and push it to the side. "Guys!"Leo said as he look down. "Move!"he said then he saw me. "Alison!"He yelled then Donnie put me on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I got her"he said.

Panic fill in me as he climb on the creature. "Finally! Are we glad to see you guys"Mikey said as he got off. "Yes! Thanks, Red-"Casey said then Donnie push him back. "April, your eyes they're still..."Donnie said as she smile.

"Yeah, I can't see anything right now. The creature must be in total darkness"April said. "Um, guys, exploding mountain, remember?"Raph said then the creature hit the mountain. It shook as I look up.

"Avalanche!"Mikey yelled then I put my hand up. "I got this"I yelled then I flew up. I spread my arm out and a large net appear, trying to catch the rocks. "Is this the best you got?"said a voice. "Yes it is"I said then I was shock.

"I don't think so"it said as I scream then I fell down. "Wait! I can see. I can see again!"April said then Donnie caught me. "Whoa!"He said as I groan. "This way!"Leo said as they ran. I look back then I look at them. 

"Everyone stay close!"I yelled then they huddle around me. I close my eyes then made a heart shape in the air. The rock went around but but it didn't hit us. "Yes! Woohoohoohoo!"Mikey said as I push the rock up.

"We did it! We're alive!"Casey said as I move the rock away. I look back and saw Leo helping April up on her feet. "April, thanks"Leo said. "Thanks for what?"April said. "I'd still be at the farm if not for you. You really inspired me"Leo said.

"Aww, Leo"April said then hug him. "You guys were awesome!"Mikey said as he high-five Leo and fist bump April. "It's good to have you back, bro"Mikey said. "It's good to be back"Leo said as he look at me. 

"Yeah, I mean, if you're not leading, who am I supposed to complain about?"Raph said and they smile at each other. "Alison, were you okay there?"Leo said as he held my hand. "I am fine. I was just worried and I almost lost control"I said and he hug me I smile as I hug him back.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
It was night time and I was watching the stars.

"Alison?"said a voice and I look back. It was Leo. "Hey. How are you?"I said. "I am fine. I was wondering about you. Are you sure you are okay?"He said as he held my hand. "I am fine. It just like I said. I was worried and almost lost control"I said.

"Alison. We are dating and we should trust each other with everything. I want you to remember that"He said then kiss my forehead. "I do trust you. Do you trust me?"I said then he touch my cheek softly.

"Always. I love you"he said as I chuckle. "Leo. I love you too"I said then we kiss softly. He pull back then walk back inside the farm house. I look at my hand then made a fist. I will find out who I am and what is going on with me. Even if it kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.1K 35
Basically imagines of your favourite turtles. Started: Feb/26/19 Ended: feb 9 2024 1K ~ 07/01/19 100K ~ 10/14/22 no requests pls thank you❤️
68.3K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
437 2 14
It's a fanfic based off the show
43.5K 532 69
Basically, it's the first half of Season 3 of TMNT; I've just added myself. My favorite episodes will be in full detail while the others will be brie...