Snippets

By JaxTindley

one shots. definitely fiction. katuwaan lang. More

Give Love On Christmas Day
IG Story
Cravings
Kiss
Silip
Iron Man
Lippie
Sando
Chicken Soup
Burjer
Birthday Gift
Mcdo
EB Anniversary
Split Screen Surprise
Boy Kissoy
AdrenalineRush
Field Day
Panel
Kalabit (part 1)
Kalabit (part 2)
Passport (Part 1)
Passport (Part 2)
Passport (Part 3)
Tampo (Part 1)
Tampo (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Scent
Biyaheng Cebu
Happy Birthday RJ!
Fireworks
Boom!
Boss
Yellow Blanket
Flowers
A Dei with the Bae
Aldrich and Stacy
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 1)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 3)
Sunday Blues
Aycee's First Birthday
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 1)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 2)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 3)
Panaginip
I Miss You
Thirdy's home
Earthquake
Sunburn & Bubbles
A Little Space
Late Night Munchies
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 1
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Labor of Love
Clingy
Three Five Seven
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 1)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 3)
Picture Perfect
It rained that Day (Part 1)
It rained that Day (Part 2)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 1)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 2)
Baby Girl
HLG Premiere Night
Brighter than Sunshine
Jenny's 50th
That's My Boy
Harana
Twelve Days (Part 1)
Twelve Days (Part 2)
Twelve Days (Part 3)
RJ's Blog Post
It started with a Road Trip (Part 1)
It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)
Positive
And Then They Were Three
Midnight Snack
Eight At Home (Part 1)
Eight At Home (Part 2)
Eight At Home (Part 3)
Sa Tamang Panahon
Trick or Treat
Isang Dekada (Part 1)
Isang Dekada (Part 2)
Aycee's First Heartbreak
Chuchay and Tita J
Visiting Lola Rio
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 1)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 2)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 3)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 4)
In Sickness and In Health
Thirdy's Crush
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 2)
Happy New Year Faulkersons!
Thank You

Of bedroom door locks

1.8K 66 34
By JaxTindley

Helloooww! Still raining on my side of the world. I was suppose to post this much earlier but then I fell asleep. 😆
Anyway, this got churned out today. Pagdamutan nyo na po. 😊
Credits to pinterest for the pic. Thank you. ❤️😊
Hope you like this too.☺️❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All fully disclaimed.

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

It was just after midnight..

M: Oh, yes, RJ, yes.. *as she rocked herself on top of him, in the throes of release*

R: Oh, Maainee.. loove.. oh... *her moans triggering his own release, as the sheets and blanket were all pushed in a pile at the foot of their bed*

M: *leaned forward to lock her lips on his, their bodies still joined* I love you RJ ko.. *she purred into the kiss*

R: And I love you so much more my Nicomaine.. *kissing M deeper*

M: That was fun.. *chuckled and was about to lay her head on RJ chest, when they were both startled by a small voice near the doorway*

Aycee: Mommy, what are you doing? Daddy?

R: Oh shit! I thought you locked the door! *R mumbled just loud enough for M to hear*

M: Language RJ! And I thought you did! *she mumbled back*

Aycee: Mommy, are you and daddy playing horsey? Me too!

M: Fuck! *forgetting her own rules about swearing infront of the kids realizing that they were uncovered and both bedside lamps were turned on illuminating them in all their naked glory* Now what? *she whispered to her husband. They locked gazes, both at a loss as to how to proceed. Neither one had expected to be in this situation*

R: Ewan ko Ma, di ko alam! Roll to my left side, maybe we can at least not give her the full view.. *M rolled with him and then rose up on her elbow. As they rolled they separated bodies*

M: Yes Aycee love, what is it? Why are you awake? *she figured Aycee had a bad dream or needed something*

Aycee: Sieggy made suka all over his crib. And Sebby stinks! Yuck! *wrinkling her forehead and covering her nose in distaste*

R: *tried not to grin; their almost four year old had a way of stating things in a rather matter of fact manner*

M: Let me get my robe on and let's get them cleaned up. *she rolled and stood up, as R rolled away from Aycee and grabbed his boxers from the floor. M put her robe on as R stood up pulling his boxers to his waist*

Aycee: Daddy I saw your bumbum! *she giggled*

R: *ignoring what his daughter said, pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and followed M and Aycee to the twins' bedroom*

M: *entered the twins' room and flipped on the lights, eyeing their twins in their own cribs, her nose wrinkling from the unwanted smell* Seb or Seig? *she asked R as she turned off the airconditioning and open two windows to let some fresh air in* Aycee, please go sit in the rocking chair. *Aycee clutched her Sofia the first plush doll and climbed into the rocking chair*

Seigfried was sitting in a puddle of vomit and covered from head to toe. Poor Sebastian's diaper had leaked of poo and is now all over his sleeper onesie. Both were crying.

R: I had Seiggy last time, i'll take Sebby this time. *R picked Sebby up under the arms, holding the little boy out away from himself and walked in to the bathroom* Sebby ko anyare sayo? Bakit sumabog yan? *he set Sebby on the tile floor and started the bath water running. He undressed the baby and wadded up the sleeper onesie*

M: *stripping the sleeper onesie off Seiggy* Hay jusko anak what happened? *did a quick check on her baby if he was running a fever, (was not) and then carried Sieg to the bathroom as well*

Both parents set the stripped down twins in the tub and gave them an impromptu shower bath. Both Richard and Maine worked quickly and in tandem, like two well-oiled machines on an assembly line, or rather two, honed by time parents who are so used to their kids doing this. Richard held the shower head on the twins while Maine soaped and scrubbed the two with a wash cloth from head to toe. The twins like any other babies, splashed water on each other and their parents as well. Then their parents switched places, Maine holding the shower head while Richard rinsed the twins.

M: Aycee love, *M called out* would you please bring us Sebby and Sieggy's towels?

Aycee: *coming in to the bathroom with two hooded towels* Good, they don't stink anymore. *she handed one towel to daddy as he lifted Sebby from the tub, then handed the other towel to mommy for Sieggy*

M: *smiling at her daughter* Thank you for the towels. They're just babies, Aycee. They cannot help it.

Aycee: But it stinks, Mommy. Yuck! *wrinkling her nose in distaste*

R: You were the same when you were a baby, Aycee. You stink! *laughs*

Aycee: I don't! *sounding indignant at her daddy's statement*

Then they went out of the bathroom with two squirming almost one year old baby boys wrapped in towels, setting them down on one of the twins blankets on the carpeted floor. Maine closed the two windows she left open earlier and grabbed two sets of diapers, sleeper onesies and the basket of baby toiletries while Richard was trying to hold down the twins on the floor. Maine quickly applied lavender warming oil on each of their baby boys chest, tummy and back, rubbed some diaper cream on their groins and bums, they then put on their diapers next and their sleepers onesies. They worked fast. All the while Richard was also singing Eensie weensie spider and Wheels on the bus to distract the boys. Richard seized the soft hairbrush from the basket to comb the twins hair which was quickly snatched from his hand by Sieggy who wanted to play with it. Two seconds later, Sebby was also grappling for the same brush. Richard grabbed the other brush from the basket and gave it to Sebby. Each twin now has his own hairbrush to play with. One crisis averted.

M: Aycee, come here and sit with your brothers please. Daddy and I needs to clean their cribs.

Maine and Richard then stood up and approached the cribs with a heavy sigh. They stripped and wiped each crib and mattress down with a washrag and disinfectant, replacing all beddings and pillowcases with new sets. They didn't want to wake up any of the yayas or housemaids and they don't want to wait til morning to clean up. Richard then carried the sheets, washrag, blankets, pillow covers and the twins sleepers to the laundry room. He dumped then in a wash tub and soaked them in cold tap water and added powdered laundry soap and made a mental note to tell the maids in the morning. He then headed back to the twins room.

M: Thank you for helping, Aycee. *as she hugged the little girl* I'm glad you let daddy and I know about the mess.

R: Thank you, Aycee *as he ruffled her hair and she scowled at him, still not forgiving daddy for telling her that she also stinked as a baby*

Aycee: Mommy? Why are you playing horsey with daddy? I saw your bumbum too, like daddy. You have no clothes.

M: *locking his eyes with R, they both had hoped she had forgotten about what she walked in on earlier* We were doing adult things. *hoping that would be enough of an explanation for her curious daughter*

R: making eye contact with his wife; he hoped Aycee would be satisfied with her mother's answer* Now let's all get you off to bed again. *as he moved to the rocker with one twin in each arm*

M: *bending down to Aycee's level* Let's go read in your room, baby, so you can go back to sleep. 'Lika.

Aycee: Mommy, why do you do grown-up things with no clothes on?

M: *looks at R* sagutin mo *she whispers*

R: Aycee anak, sometimes grown-ups like mommy and daddy who love each other a whole lot do things with no clothes on. *as he tried to be deliberately vague*

Aycee: Playing horsey also a grown up thing? Because you have no clothes? *looks at her mother*

R: Good luck, Ma. *side-eyes Aycee*

M: *bends down to Aycee's level again* When you grow up as tall as mommy you will understand. Hmm? *taps Aycee's nose bestowing a little kiss on it* Now, what book do you want to read? *as she held her daughter's hand and led her to her own bedroom, hoping that choosing a book would distract her from any more questions*

Thirty minutes later, all three younger kids were asleep in their beds and rooms and their parents were back in their own bedroom.

M: *lying in bed facing R* Starting tomorrow we are changing the locks on that damn door! Get those automatic ones!

R: Meron ba nun?

M: I don't know, but find them! Di ko na kakayanin pag nakita pa ulit tayo ng anak mo.

R: *chuckles* That was a close call.

M: Close call?! You call that a close call?! She saw everything! Jusko I'm just hoping na we haven't scarred her for life. Sana di tumatak yun sa isip nya.

R: Ma.. *turns to M and hugs her* she's barely turning four. She would forget that.

M: Daddy, sana nga.. sana. Magdilang-anghel ka. *snuggles on R's chest*

R: Love?

M: *eyes closed* Hmm..?

R: *whispers* Round 2 tayo?

M: Hay nako kahit kelan ka talaga...

R: Ayaw mo?

M: *opens her eyes* doors locked? *smiles naughtily*

R: *hands wandering around M's back going lower hitching her leg on his and squeezing her bum* uh-huh..

M: Are you sure?

R: Yup! I made sure of it. *grins cheekily at M*

M: *reaches out to R's side of the bed to turn off the bedside lamp, plunging the room into complete darkness* Babe? *she whispered and licked R's ear* Let's play horsey!

<fin>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 3.3K 25
Janine and Matthew are happy to be together but everything will change in an unexpected event when Matthew catches Janine kissing his best friend Jam...
7.8K 529 17
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
107M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
121K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...