Come back to me... -Catradora...

By foggystarrs

Show: She-Ra Princess of Power Description: A new twist to the famous Season 1 episode 11. A new chance for t... More

1- β’Όβ“„β“„β’Ήβ’·β“Žβ’Ί
2- Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
3- β’Άβ“Œβ’Άβ“€β’Ίβ“ƒβ’Ίβ’Ή
4- ⓃⒺⒺⒹ
5~ β’Έβ“žβ“œβ“” β’·β“β“’β“š β“‰β“ž β“œβ“”
6~ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ?
7~ β’·β’Ίβ’Άβ“Šβ“‰β’Ύβ’»β“Šβ“
8- β’Έβ“Šβ’Ήβ’Ήβ“β’Ίβ“ˆ
9- β“‰β’½β’Ίβ“Ž'ⓇⒺ ⒾⓃ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ
10- β“€β’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆ
11- β’·β“Šβ“‡β“ƒ
12- β’Έβ“‡β“Šβ“ˆβ’½
13- β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ’Άβ“…β’Ί
14- ⓅⒺⓇⒻⒺⒸⓉ
15- ⒹⓄⓃ'Ⓣ ⓁⒺ⒢ⓋⒺ
16~ ⒢ⓁⓄⓃⒺ ⓉⓄⒼⒺⓉⒽⒺⓇ
17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.
18- β’Έβ“„β“œβ’Ί β’·β’Άβ’Έβ“€ β’½β“„β“œβ’Ί
19- β“ˆβ“Œβ’Ίβ’Ίβ“‰
20- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“‰β’Άβ“€β’Ί
21- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆβ’Ύβ“ƒβ’Ό β“Žβ“„β“Š
22- β“‡β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ“Šβ’Ί
23- β“ˆβ’Έβ“„β“‡β“…β’Ύβ’Ά
24- Ⓕ⒢ⒾⓃⓉ
25- β“ˆβ’½β’Άβ’Ήβ“„β“Œβ“ˆ
26- ⓁⓄⓇⒹ ⒽⓄⓇⒹ⒢Ⓚ
27- β“ˆβ’Ίβ’Έβ“‡β’Ίβ“‰β“ˆ
28- ⒢ⒹⓄⓇ⒢?
29- ⒻⒾⓃ⒢Ⓛ Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 1:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 2:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 3:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 5:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 6: END
⚠️IMPORTANT: It's out!⚠️

β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 4

5.5K 298 333
By foggystarrs

Ok so how about we pretend episodes 4-6 of Season 3 didn't happen and that everyone is happy.

Tbh Season 3 broke me-

enJOY THE CHAPTER! 😂😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

"C-Catra?! Is that.... really you?"

"M-Mom?!"

My voice cracked a little as I stared at her wide-eyed. Is this really happening right now?? All of these years wondering who my family was... being afraid that they gave me up on purpose... and now I'm here. Face to face with my potential mother.

She was the spitting image of me. Same eyes, same ears, even the same smile... her hair wasn't as messy as mine though, since it was tied in a tight bun.

'This feels.... weird....' I thought, swallowing the lump that had started to form in my throat.

Her eyes teared up before she quickly ran and wrapped me in a tight embrace.

I tensed up, looking around before leaning into her embrace. I still wasn't able to hug her due to my hands being tied up.

"It really IS you! Look how much you've grown."

"B-But how do you know if I'm really your daughter?"

She pulled away slightly and smiled, pointing at her eyes.

"The only people who have these type of eyes are royal blood. Your eyes are exactly the same as mine. I'd know if you were my daughter from a mile away."

My ears went droopy a little and my eyes started tearing up now, this feeling in my chest.... what is this?! I've only ever been this happy once before.... and that's when Adora and I decided to start dating...

"I-I'm Sorry I just.... c-can't believe I'm really here.... that it's really you!" I tried to speak but my voice started shaking...

'Dang it don't cry!'

Too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I smiled fondly at the sight of Catra finally getting reunited with her mother.

It's what she deserves after so much pain and suffering, honestly.

Her mother met eyes with me and I suddenly began to tense up.

'Oh no.... she acknowledged my existence! ABORT! ABORT!' I panicked...

Why am I so nervous all of the sudden?!

Do I smell weird? I feel like I smell weird-

"And who's this?" She spoke up, breaking the hug and signaling in my direction.

Catra looked toward me and smiled sheepishly.

"This-" She started, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward her mother.

"Is my g-girlfriend... Adora."

I smiled nervously in her direction, my heart pounding in anticipation.

Do they accept same gender couples here? And if they do, is she one of those people?

Her mom's eyes seemed to widen dramatically... it looked like she had sparkles in her eyes.

"YOU HAVE A LOVER?! AND YOU DIDN'T T E L L ME?!" She screamed, practically running toward me and grabbing my face in both her hands.

"Mom we just met like 5 minutes ago-"

"Well yeah but still- Adora was it? Woooow I love your hair!" She said, looking at my ponytail, yet still squishing both my cheeks with her hands.

"Thwank yhhou." I replied, or tried to anyway.

The queen suddenly gasped.

"What are you both still doing tied up?!"

"I-I'M SORRY QUEEN! I-It was a safety precaution." The leader soldier from earlier quickly spoke up, bowing slightly and looking nervous for some reason.

"That's fine. Just get them free please."

The leader soldier quickly nodded, before breaking the cuff-like vines off our wrists. They stung a little so I rubbed them a bit, trying to make the red marks disappear... those cuffs were on tight.

"Oh! Your brother and sister will want to see you! Both of you! Come along now." She said, brightening up suddenly before letting go of me and turning to open up the palace doors.

'I forgot we were still outside...'

The big gold doors creaked a bit as the guards pushed them open, bowing as both the Queen and Catra entered with me following behind.

The soldiers from earlier went off somewhere else, probably to keep doing their jobs.

The inside of the palace was giant. Just as you entered, you got a view of two thrones, one made of complete emerald, matching the queen's crown and another made of clear diamond, but most of it had a base of gold like the rest of the castle. There were long carpets and many pillars holding up the roof, from which a glimmering chandelier hung making the place more elegant than it already was. I was awe-struck. Not even Bright Moon's castle was this beautiful.

"LEO! DINAH! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO'S HERE!"

"Ugh! Mom we heard you, please stop shouting!" I heard a female voice reply, before the cat-like girl who I guessed was Dinah emerged from a nearby hallway. She seemed to be a teenager maybe? She had bangs, one longer than another covering her left eye and revealing her yellow eye on the right side of her face. Her hair was short and it stopped just before her shoulders and freckles decorated her face like small stars making up a constellation.

(A/N: I tried being creative with these descriptions idk 😂)

Soon a boy appeared, just about our age actually. He was a young adult with his hair buzzed on the sides leaving a curly puff of hair on top. He had Catra's blue and yellow eyes but they were cold and distant. He didn't say a word.

Suddenly, the girl's eyes lit up....

"No way...." She whispered, before slowly walking up toward Catra.

Catra looked at her, as her tail flicked slightly, she was just as intrigued as Dinah looked.

Suddenly, she wrapped her in a hug, tears streaming down her face.

"I-I can't believe it's you- It's really you! C-Catra!" She sniffled, hugging her tighter.

Catra was quick to hug back, shedding a few tears herself before her mom quickly joined.

My smile sorta dropped a little...

Don't get me wrong I was happy for them! I couldn't be more ecstatic for Catra!

....But....

These reunions were making me wonder about my own family....

Who they were...

And how I don't remember ever having one....

Wow...

Am I really this lonely?

Did they hate having me around THAT much that they were so quick to get rid of me?

My eyes teared up a bit, but I quickly wiped them away, looking away.

They had broken up the hug now and we're looking expectantly to who I guessed was Leo.

His cold eyes didn't waver. He just straight up glared at them and turned away, walking back to where he had come from. Not a word.

"Man... what's his deal?" Catra spoke up, raising an eyebrow.

The queen only sighed.

"Leo hasn't been the same since.... your father... passed away. He usually has a heart of gold! I promise! But... these have been difficult times for him you have to understand." She spoke sympathetically.

"But with you here everything can change! He can be happy again! Because his other little sis is back! And my big sis is here! And we can all hang out together! Like we used to! I mean- you were a baby but still!" Dinah blabbered, smiling sheepishly after her little rant.

"Yeah." Catra replied, smiling toward her.

The queen quickly looked in my direction...

"Oh! Adora! How about the guards show you to the guest room! I'm sure Catra will want to catch up with her sister.... You understand, surely." She said, smiling in my direction.

"O-Oh! Yes of course!" I replied, nodding.

Her smile widened. Before she turned toward Dinah, speaking to her.

"H-Have fun...!" I muttered, turning and walking toward the guard who was waiting for me.

"Hey!"

I felt a familiar warmth grab my hand, stopping me from going any further. I turned back slightly.

"Hmm?"

"You okay?" Catra said, her eyes trailing on my face.

My eyes widened slightly, before I quickly replied.

"Psssh! Duh! I'm fine!"

Catra narrowed her eyes in my direction.

"Yeah and I'm straight." She said sarcastically, making me giggle a bit.

I turned toward her and took her hand.

"I promise I'm okay. Now go have fun with your family, your highness." I said, pulling her hand up and kissing it.

She smiled brightly and nodded, before quickly kissing my cheek and running off toward her family, who were waiting eagerly for her.

I smiled in their direction and waved, Catra's gaze lingering on me for a moment before she followed her sister and mother.

I sighed a bit, trying my best to keep up a smile but failing.

This is so stupid. Why is it now that I'm thinking about my family?? I've never even cared about all of that before.... with Etheria.... Glimmer, Bow and Catra. I guess I didn't really need them because I had everything I ever wanted....

'So why now?' I thought, before turning and following the guard to where I would be staying for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip to after Adora got settled in...)

-Adora's POV:

The room was beautiful. It had a double bed with lace bedsheets. There was a balcony with a view of the city.

You could see the people and children walking around, chatting happily. The sky went a ruby red as the sun started to set.
I lay with my head on the balcony rail, taking in the surroundings.

So peaceful....

So beautiful....

...

.....

"Welp. I'm bored."

I stood up and went back inside.

'Catra's been out with her sister for a while.... I'm sure she won't mind if I go visit?' I thought, opening the door and starting to head outside.

I walked in the crowded hallways for a while and that's when I realized....

...I have no idea where I'm going or where Catra is....

"Just great." I muttered, pouting a little and starting to head back to where I came from.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a familiar voice.

I peeked from the corner to see the Queen, whispering to a guard.

'Great! The queen! She can tell me where Catra is!' I started to head toward her before stopping in my tracks.

"If you tell ANYONE about this you know what will happen." She hissed at the guard with her sharp claws pointing toward his neck, making him quiver before her.

"P-Please! Have mercy! I-I don't want to go to the underground! I-I promise it won't happen again!" He whisper-shouted, going on his knees and bowing.

The queen huffed, retracting her claws and leaving him standing there terrified.

'Did she just threaten someone?' I thought, eyes widening slightly...

'Where is she going? S-Should I follow? No... this is none of my business.' I debated in my head....

Be bored out of my mind...

See Catra....

Bored out of my mind....

Catra....

Bored....

Catra....

'Yeahhh I'm gonna see Catra.'

I quickly followed her, the guard quickly standing back in position as I passed by and pretending nothing happened.

I stopped at a corner and peeked at her again...

She was looking around now, eyes narrowed before straightening her posture and knocking on a wall 3 times rhythmically.

'Well that's suspicious...' I thought, having a bad feeling about following her but not being able to stop.

Now I've gotta know what she's up to....

The wall suddenly opened, revealing a dark tunnel.

I jumped slightly, surprised yet intrigued.

'What the heck is going on?!'

She looked around once more and I quickly hid behind the corner, my heart pounding in anticipation.

I took a deep breath and peeked behind the corner again. She was gone but the wall was still open.

I took a shaky step, skeptical but making sure the Queen wasn't there.

*RRRRR*

The wall had suddenly started to closed and I gasped, running as fast as I could toward it. I made it just in time.

The wall closed right behind me and I was surrounded by a echoing darkness with nothing but my loud beating heart and a dimly lit rock path in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    💕PLZ VOTE💜

Ok so I came up with a new Catradora fanfic inspired by season 3 and I wanna know what you guys think:

Catradora description:

What if Catra never left the Crimson Waste??

What if Adora was still her prisoner and during that time as a prisoner Catra decided to pay a few visits.

What if pure hate could turn into pure love?

But with Scorpia after Catra's affection and Adora trying to find the Catra she once knew deep below those walls she put up.... Is Catra capable of changing for the better?

Do you think I should write this? Would you guys be interested in reading this Catradora fanfic?? Plz let me know in the comments. 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
306K 7.1K 88
Here is my book where I can finally write as much fluff and angst cuz there is so much for this ship ❀️ and y'all can't say shit!! Enjoy!! I do take...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...