My Little Blessing

By Melanie0800

○○○•COMPLETED•○○○ ••• BOOK 2 ••• ○Following Too Young○ Read to follow alon... More

Chapter 1: Going Back home
Chapter 2: Welcome to the Gang
Chapter 3: Cry
Chapter 4: Help
Chapter 5: Typical Day
Chapter 6: Everything seems to be alright
Chapter 7: Riley, Maya and Noah Day
Chapter 8: Morning walks
Chapter 9: My girlfriend and our son
Chapter 10: 2 months
Chapter 11: Lean on me
Chapter 12: Night away from Josh
Chapter 13: Casual Sunday
Chapter 14: Active?
Chapter 15: Blanket
Chapter 16: Halloween
Chapter 17: Babysitting Evs
Chapter 18: Not again
Chapter 19: Thanksgiving
Chapter 20: Back to school
Chapter 21: Misunderstanding?
Chapter 22: Teething
Chapter 23: Exhausted
Chapter 24: Apologies
Chapter 25: Riley's birthday
Chapter 26: Happiness
Chapter 27: Christmas!
Chapter 28: Unexpected
Chapter 29: New Year
Chapter 30: Ice Skating Accident
Chapter 31: I'm back!
Chapter 32: Mama
Chapter 33: School over Noah?
Chapter 34: Baby proofing
Chapter 35: All I need is my family
Chapter 36: I'm sick
Chapter 37: Noah's laugh
Chapter 38: Forgiveness
Chapter 39: Crash
Chapter 40: Hanging out with daddy
Chapter 41: Another fight
Chapter 42: Maya side
Chapter 43: You can do it
Chapter 44: Easter
Chapter 45: Our baby
Chapter 46: Everything is going to be fine
Chapter 47: Proud of you
Chapter 48: Haircut
Chapter 49: Family time
Chapter 50: Poor boy
Chapter 51: Grocery shocker
Chapter 52: Loving father
Chapter 54: Florida
Chapter 55: No sand
Chapter 56: Brave boy
Chapter 57: Forever
Instagram 1
Instagram 2
Instagram 3
Instagram 4
Instagram 5
Instagram 6
Instagram 7
Instagram 8
Instagram 9
Instagram 10
Instagram 11
Instagram 12
Instagram 13
Instagram 14
Instagram 15
Instagram 16
Instagram 17
!SURPRISE!

Chapter 53: One-derful

1.1K 25 63
By Melanie0800

I smile seeing Maya stand at the end of the slide as she instructs Everleigh on how to hold Noah so they can both slide down together. When they both go down both girls cheer loudly making Noah laugh. Maya picks him up, throwing him in the air before catching him and peppering his face with kisses.

"Can we go again?" Everleigh asks jumping up and down. Maya laughs and nods. She places her son back on his feet and her little sister takes his hand gently leading him back up. "Careful on the stairs" she warns the 7 year old.

"I know" Evs rolls her eyes making Maya chuckle and shake her head in amusement.

"Well its certainly nice to see Maya smiling" Shawn breathes out leaning against the bench. After everything that went down a few days ago we came down to Philly a day early just to get away from the city and enjoy the outdoors. However tomorrow is Noah's birthday and Maya has had about 7 meltdowns. 4 yesterday and 3 this morning.

She's having a hard time knowing that our son is officially going to be turning 1 tomorrow. She doesn't want to accept the fact that he is growing up and I completely get where she's coming from but there's also nothing I can do about it. Except keep Maya busy, which is why we're at the park.

"You have no idea" I mumble keeping my eyes on her. "I just hope she won't end up crying the entire day tomorrow" he chuckles "I can guarantee you that she'll cry at some point" I nod with a grin.

"I'm guessing when we wake up, when we'll do the cake and when we go back to bed."

"Yep, that sounds about right" he laughs softly.

Our conversation ends and we stumble into a comfortable silence. The two of us happily watching the three play.

"Hey I've never really told you this mostly because I'm not really over you knocking up my daughter," he starts breaking the silence and making bite down on my lip. "But thank you for not leaving Maya's side through all of this" I smile and glance back at him.

"I'd never leave Maya or Noah" I murmur looking back at my family. "They're my family, I love them way too much to even consider walking away."

He let's out a breath "Some don't feel that love and because they don't feel it, they walk away. You feel it because you care about them, you're aware of what they mean to you. You're a good person Josh make sure you never change."

I pull him into a much needed hug, "Thank you Shawn, that means a lot to me." He pats my back and pulls away "I know I messed up by getting her pregnant which in turn made her have to deal with one of the hardest things ever but I'm glad you still think well of me."

"Yeah well everytime I look at that little boy I get this feeling that he was meant to be here." He admits. "Its his eyes isn't it?" I question making him nod.

"Those stinking big blue eyes man" he chuckles "They hypnotise you."

"That's exactly why I fell for Maya, her eyes, and now he's got the exact same ones. I'm trapped" he laughs and shakes his head in amusement.

"I guess because of him instead of forgiving you I'm going to thanking you," I raise my brows in surprise. "Because you we're a stupid hormonal teenager and clearly beyond irresponsible at the time-" I roll my eyes "You gave me the best grandson I could ask for, so thank you."

I smile "You're welcome" I grin. "Don't take this moment for granted" he warns me. "Trust me I'm not" I chuckle "I'm cherishing it. I never in my life ever thought you'd say those words to me."

"Daddy!" We both look up at the 7 year old rushing to her father with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Maya said we can go get some ice cream!" I chuckle shifting my gaze towards my girlfriend who's walking behind Noah, her eyes glue to him in case he falls.

"Did she now?" Evs nods vigorously "I'm gonna get Strawberry" she grins "With sprinkles!" She adds.

I open my arms when Noah gets closer to me, his blue eyes are shining with happiness and seem lighter than usual because of the sun making him even cuter. His lips are parted in a big smile showing off his 4 teeth. He shrieks, waving his hands around and he picks up his pace getting to me slightly faster.

"Lets go to daddy" Maya encourages him as she moves next to him. "Ah!" I gush making him even more excited as he reaches me. I pick him up, letting him stand on my thighs as his little arms wrap around my neck, hugging me.

I kiss his cheek and he pulls away to look at me. With his tiny index finger he starts poking my nose. "That's daddy's nose" I chuckle seeing his concentrated face. "Can you find Pumpkin's nose?" I ask but he doesn't seem to care about what I'm saying.

"Really? You just want to poke Daddy's nose?" I ask looking at him amused.

"We would like an ice cream" Maya says with a cheeky smile "May we get an ice cream?"

"Well when you're that polite how can I say no?"

"You can't" she grins "Its his birthday tomorrow" she reminds me. "Oh my gosh is it tomorrow? I thought it was after tomorrow" she rolls her eyes.

"Ha ha ha" she fakes laughs "That was funny. Now can we get some ice cream?" She question impatiently.

I look back and Shawn and raise a brow, "What do you say? You down for some ice cream?" He purses his lips together and takes a look at everyone before answering. "I don't see why not."

Everleigh squeals and starts jumping up and down in excitement making us laughs including Noah who is also trying to copy her and jump on top of me.

"Come on let's go" I stand up placing Noah on my hip and turn holding out my hand for Maya. She takes it with no hesitation and kisses my cheek as soon as she's up. I shoot her a smile and squeeze her hand but she moves to intertwine them.

We walk along the park until we stumble upon a food truck that sells ice creams. We each order what we want and settle near a bench to eat peacefully.

"Well there goes my ice cream" Maya chuckles looking down at Noah who has her ice cream in hand, sucking on the chocolate deliciousness.

"No" she whines quickly digging out a napkin from the diaper bag. "You're gonna get your shirt all dirty" she sighs wiping his mouth.

"There goes his shirt too" she mumbles.

"You do realise it can be washed right?"

"Yes I know" she rolls her eyes "I just wanted him to stay clean until dinner at least."

"Yeah well he's a baby and they get dirty every few minutes" I shrug.

"My almost one year old baby" she pouts looking down at him. "Here have some of my ice cream" I say holding out my cone for her and hoping it'll make her feel better. She looks up at me and forces a smile, "Thank you baby" I nod leaning down to kiss her temple as she takes a bite of my ice cream.

"Love you" I murmur wrapping an arm around her.

"Love you too" she says happily leaning up for a kiss.

~🍼~

"Look at your little fingers, your little toes" I tickle Noah's tiny toes making him grin. "Such an adorable smile and nose" I poke his nose causing a giggle to tumble out of his perfect lips. "A laugh so precious, you're really Mama's cutest baby" I gush taking his hands into mine and kissing them.

Today was hard and I know that I need to be happy, happy that my son has not only brought me love but happiness into my life for a year. Every day with him has been an adventure and whether it was good or bad I'm beyond grateful for him which is why I'm forcing myself not to be sad.

It's supposed to be all about celebration. Celebrating my baby's life. It's all about him tomorrow. I'm going to have to suck it all up and be the happiest mom I can be for him. Although I can't promise I won't cry when we do the cake. I'm limiting myself to only 2 meltdowns, I'll be disappointed in myself if I cry more than that.

"Isn't he our cute baby Josh?" I turn my head to look at my boyfriend happily laying down besides us. He nods locking his blue eyes against my own. "He sure is" he agrees "And I have you to thank for that" he adds sweetly, lifting a hand to caress my cheek although what happens next surprises me.

Noah grabs Josh's hand, pulling it away from me whilst he shakes his head. "What I can't touch mama?" Josh question playfully as he quirks a brow to his son.

His arm reaches out for me again, this time wrapping around my shoulders but before he has the chance to pull me closer Noah stops him. "No, no" his head shakes again and he crawls between us to remove Josh's hand.

He's said the words a few times before and he does know how to shake his head when he doesn't want something. However this is the first time I've seen him like this.

"Hey she's my girlfriend" Josh argues with a smile on his face, clearly finding this amusing. Noah just frowns and scoots closer to me.

Since Josh clearly wants to keep teasing him he keeps reaching out for me and it gets Noah frustrated and mad. I chuckle and shake my head seeing my son all possessive over me. We've established that he's a mama's boy but he does love Josh a lot too and he never minded Josh and I together. I wonder why he's acting like this.

"No!" He yells finally getting fed up with Josh's game. He crawls on top of me and lies down on my chest holding onto me whilst he glares at his father. "Aw" I coo wrapping my arms around my son and kissing the top of his head as my heart flutters.

"You're such a mama's boy, oh my gosh" Josh laughs.

"Do you blame him?" I ask with a smirk. Josh looks down at us with a loving gaze and slowly shakes his head "Of course not."

"I love you" I whisper softly.

"Who?" Josh asks with a chuckle.

"Obviously Noah" I answer giving my son another kiss.

"Obviously" Josh rolls his eyes playfully "Didn't realise I was going to end up all alone."

"Hey, I love you too" I assure him "Do you?" He quirks a brow and leans down. "More than you'll ever realise" I murmur "I love you too baby" he smiles right before his lips land on mine in a soft kiss.

Although our kiss is cut short when Noah's soft cry fills the room. We pulls away and both look down at our son who's sobbing in my arms. "Baby what's wrong?" I coo holding him up higher.

"We kissed" Josh laughs.

"We love you too Pumpkin" I assure him as I wipe his eyes. "Do you want some love from mama and daddy?" I question before a grin forms on my lips.

"Let's attack him with kisses" Josh nods and I lay down Noah in between us before the both of us start peppering his face with a bunch of kisses. Not only does it make him stop crying but he starts laughing.

"We love you, we love you, we love you!" I repeat as I keep kissing him.

~🍼~

"Look at him all cuddled up to you" I smile brightly gazing at my two boys lovingly. "Yeah but you're still his favourite" Josh says even though he can't contain his smile from having his son practically on top of him, still fast asleep. We let him sleep with us mostly because I wanted to hold him tight, hoping he'd stay my baby forever.

"He loves us both Josh" I smile pushing his hair away from his face. "And you do know that I love you so freaking much" his smile gets wider at my words and my hand trails down to his cheek. "Shouldn't you say that to the birthday boy?" He ask shifting his gaze back down to our one year old son. Technically he only turns one around 11 pm so he's still 11 months old in my mind.

My heart still breaks knowing that my baby is growing up but I force a smile. It's a happy day, I'm not supposed to cry.

"He's not awake yet so you deserve the love" he chuckles looking back up. My heart picks up speed when I gaze into Josh's stunning blue eyes. There are no words to describe how much I actually love him.

"Well I love you more Maya" I shake my head but instead of verbally arguing I just lean in for a kiss. Our lips move in sync, in a soft slow kiss that makes my heart swell.

"Should we wake him with kisses?" I suggest once we pull away, our foreheads still pressed together. "Definitely" he agrees and pecks my lips once more, letting his lips linger on mine.

We both grin at each other before leaning down and showering his face with kisses making him successfully wake up with the biggest smile ever. "Happy Birthday!" Josh and I say at the same time looking down at our sweet baby boy.

His blue eyes are shining with happiness and my heart flutters seeing him all smiley.

"Good morning Pumpkin" I push his hair to the side letting my hand fall to caress his cheek. He leans against my touch making my heart fill with more love. "Come give mama a hug" I open my arms smiling when he moves to stand on the bed before throwing himself against me, wrapping his arms around me. "Ah" I gush holding him tightly and kissing his temple repeatedly.

"I want some love too" I giggle and pull away glancing at Josh. "Go give daddy a hug" I turn Noah around and he bursts into laughter when he sees his father doing a silly face. "Come here Pumpkin" Noah doesn't hesitate to go to him and just like I did, he showers his son with love. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much but I can't help myself, I'm so happy and filled with a lot of love. Not to mention proud of myself for not crying, yet.

"Come on, let's head downstairs."

We both climb out of bed, Josh carries Noah and places his hand on the small of my back, leading me downstairs. The second we step into the kitchen the whole family is already awake and screaming.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN!"

I let out a breath of disbelief gazing at my family in shock. The fact that they all cared so much about my son means the world to me.

~🍼~

"You holding up okay?" Josh asks sweetly from his spot on top of his bed as I enter into his old room after putting Noah down for a nap in the other room. There isn't much you can do to celebrate a one year old. Since our family is filled with amazing people they already decorated the house with balloons and banners as well as cooking an amazing breakfast, which for Noah is watermelon. All of that done whilst Josh and I were sleeping. It goes to show how much they love us.

The backyard was also filled with decorations making Noah along with the kids spend hours playing outside. Now that Noah is down for a much needed nap so he can power up with more energy to keep celebrating later, the fam is doing their own things.

The moms are baking Noah's cake and making dinner, the dads are either watching TV or also taking a nap. Riley decided to hang out with Farkle and Smackle who managed to make it here for a few days, whilst Zay and Lucas are in Texas. Speaking of Lucas, he and Riley are still not exactly speaking to each other. Riley can't place the blame on him because she can't be mad at him for following his passion but she also does deserve to be pissed because of his sudden change of plan. Anyways I'm not happy with him either and if he could've made it here, it would've just been awkward.

"I'm actually doing better than I expected" I answer walking closer to him. "I didn't cry yet" I point out making him chuckle as he opens his arms. "I know, I'm so proud of you" he reaches for my waist pulling onto his lap, making me straddle him.

I loop my arm around his neck, my fingers threading through the hair at the nape of his neck. "You know he's still going to be your baby forever" he says softly making me nod "I know" I whisper "Its just sad to see him grow."

"Just think about how much more he'll love you the older he gets" I smile and lean forward, pressing our foreheads together. "I love you" he grins and pecks my lips, "I love you too sweetheart."

I lean back in for a kiss, this time deepening it and letting him part my lips with his tongue. I let out a sigh into the kiss and push him closer to me only for him to pull away. "We still need to wrap his presents baby" he reminds me making me groan and throw my head back.

"We can do that later can't we?"

He chuckles and leans back in to kiss me. "Fine" he agrees "But only because I want to make you happy and keep you happy" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Shut up and make love to me whilst we're alone and no one need our attention."

Before I now it I'm knocked onto my back. My eyes widen and I bite down on my lip when I find Josh's darken blue eyes, filled with nothing but lust and love. "How do you want it?" He questions leaning back to sit on his heels from his position between my legs. "Slow or not?" I gnaw on my bottom lip "I don't mind either" I reply with a shrug "Whatever pleases you, do it."

A wide smirk takes over his face letting me know instantly how this is going to go. "We're gonna have to be quick though" I quickly point out "Perfect" he quips.

He throws his shirt over his head, letting it fall on the floor besides the bed before he slams his lips on mine. I moan against his lips, kissing him with as much force as I hold onto the back of his neck. His hands trail down my frame, stopping at the waist band of my shorts which he doesn't waste a second into undoing. He pulls them down my legs, bringing my underwear along and throwing everything on the floor besides his shirt.

My heart is pounding against my chest and I throw my head back in a gasp as his lips find my neck, leaving open kisses. His warm hands roam back up my figure, making goosebumps rise on my skin from his touch. They sneak under my bra and cup my breast, slowly kneading them causing a low moan to fall from my lips. When he starts playing with my nipples with his thumb and index finger, my entire body shivers and fills with nothing but want and desire.

"Josh" I moan making him bring his lips back to mine to silence me. "Fuck me already" I groan as the want between my legs keeps growing. I don't have the patience or time for him to keep teasing me. He chuckles against my lips and brings a hand down. I gasp when I feel his finger run through my slit and tease my entrance. "Someone's dripping" I groan biting down on his bottom lip and kissing him harshly.

"Jo-" I get cut off by my own gasp from having his finger enter me and by now I'm growing annoyed. I reach for his sweatpants pulling them down with his boxers. "Now" I moan causing him to chuckle but do as I ask. He pulls out his finger and a whine escapes my lips from the loss of contact, thankfully he thrusts into me, pushing every inch of himself into me. My mouth falls open in a strangled moan and my hands grab the sheets, holding onto them tightly.

"Jesus Maya" Josh groans pulling out before pounding into me again. Just as I suspected he isn't taking his time making this a little rough, not that I mind though, everything we do together always seems to take my breath away in the best possible ways.

He leans back down to kiss me, pressing his lips on mine in a lingering kiss as he reaches down to grab my hands pulling them away from the sheets and lifting them over my head.

His rhythm doesn't slow down instead he picks up his pace making my breath hitch and pull away from the kiss whilst he kisses his way down my neck. My body starts to quiver underneath his. His forceful thrust already pushing my body to its limit. My muscles start clenching around him making him groan and let out low moans as my orgasm stays within reach.

"I love you" he breathes out kissing his way back up to my lips. "I love you too" I pant before the pressure in the pit of my stomach is finally released allowing me to finally hit my high. His thrusts slow down as helps me work through it before he finally let's go.

I let out a breath feeling my muscles finally relax and my breathing even out. "You good?" I chuckle and nod "I'm very good" I grin. He leans back down kissing me softly "Let's get cleaned up and start on wrapping his presents."

I nod letting him pull me up and off of the bed. I groan as we walk to his bathroom, "What's wrong baby?" He asks furrowing his brows as he looks down at me. "Thanks to you I'm going to be sore for a while" I grumble feeling the slight pain that comes after my boyfriend is slightly rough in bed.

"Sorry sweetheart" he apologises pulling me against him and kissing the top of my head.

Once we get cleaned up and dressed again we sit on the floor of his room and get busy wrapping the few toys we bought for Noah. We barely get more than an hour before Noah eventually wakes up from his nap. Deciding to get him together we walk to his room with our hand entwined. I open his door, a bright smile pulling at my lips when I see our sweet baby boy standing up in his crib with the biggest smile on his lips.

"Morning birthday boy" Josh chuckles seeing Noah eager to get out of his crib.

"You had a good nap?" I question holding out my arms for him. Instantly he reaches out for me and I pick him up. "I'm gonna take that big smile of yours as a yes" I giggle pushing his hair back and lean down to kiss his cheek. "Can mama have a kiss?" As if possible his smile gets even bigger and he leans towards me giving me a quick kiss before he snuggles against my chest. My heart swells as I hug him against me.

I kiss his temple before looking up at Josh who's gazing down at us lovingly. "Can you give daddy a kiss too?" I ask hopefully, "We love daddy too don't we?" Josh rolls his eyes playfully but his smile never leaves.

Noah reaches for Josh and I happily hand him to his father. So far today has been more than amazing.

~🍼~

"Cake time, cake time!" We all chant as Josh carries Noah towards the living room, throwing him in the air. He laughs hysterically, blue eyes shining with happiness. I shake my head in amusement keeping my arm around Riley's shoulder as we walk behind them.

"Is everyone ready?" Topanga asks sticking her head out from the kitchen door. "Yes" everyone answers. The lights are suddenly turned off and in comes Amy carrying the cake. We all start singing and unlike the rest who are looking at the cake I decorated, my eyes are fixated on both Josh and Noah.

Josh seems to notice my gaze as his eyes find mine. A smile forms on his lips as he keeps singing and he reaches a hand out for me. Out of nowhere Riley kisses my cheek before gently pushing me to my boyfriend. I look back at her, finding her giggling and shooting me a wink.

I shake my head playfully and lean against Josh who wraps his arms around my waist. When the song comes to an end we all cheer loudly and laugh when Noah claps along with us. When his eyes catches the candle he gets curious and leans forward to try and touch the fire but Josh reaches for his hands and pulls them back as he holds them against his chest.

"You gotta blow them out not touch em" he laughs kissing his son's cheek. "Let's get mama to help" he looks up at me and I nod. We both count down before we lean down and blow out the candles of Noah's very first cake, officially celebrating his first birthday.

Everyone cheers again making Noah clap again. I laugh but my eyes fill with unshead tears. "I love you gorgeous" Josh whispers kissing my temple pulling me closer. "I love you too" I smile pecking his lips.

~🍼~

Maya_Hunter: Today's extra special, my sweet little Pumpkin turned ONE! It seemed like just yesterday when I found about you, and now there's so many things you can do. We lit your first candle and made a big fuss to make sure you know you're precious to us. You just turned one and the best part of it all is - your life just BEGUN!

Joshua_Matthews: Mr. ONE- derful!
Happy birthday Pumpkin! Can't wait to keep watching you grow and be there for you no matter what. Mama and I will forever love you💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6K 45
A common story about an uncle boing having to hear Maya constantly try to change his mind about her.
62K 1.2K 8
Maya and Josh are a couple you'd never think would happen. Maya Hart; Free spirited, rebellious, smart, creative, goofy, troublesome. Broken. Maya...
175K 4.3K 38
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Josh Matthews thought he had everything. He became CEO of The Gabriel Foundation, a nonprofit that helps sick kids and their families...
55.1K 1.1K 25
A/N: I wrote this ages ago and there any many many typos so I do apologise for that x Josh and Maya were together after the Ski Lodge but nobody knew...