The Mafia Boyfriend [✔️]

Από Autumn_Breeze19

22 year old Lucy knows almost everything. She graduated college at the age of 18 due to smartness and is comp... Περισσότερα

Note From the Author (Can Skip)
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilouge
After Story #1
After Story #2
update

23

8.7K 202 22
Από Autumn_Breeze19

Lucy's POV

After a few minutes of me waiting in the hallway, Porlyusica walks out. "I've cleaned everything. He'll be fine. He just needs rest. Give him a week and he should be back to normal, that is if he stays in bed." I nod, taking in the information. "Thanks again, Miss Porlyusica. I really owe you." I bow, trying to show respect. I hear her scoff. "Stop being so modest..." I freeze at her boldness before getting back up. "Besides.. it's my job. Don't act so surprised." My mouth drops. I was just trying to be nice? "Now hurry up, he's waiting for you." I nod, "Yes ma'am." and rush into the room, trying to avoid her cold stare.

When I get into the room, I see Natsu lying on the bed. He seems fast asleep, but really he was just waiting for me with his eyes closed. "You don't have to pretend to be asleep, I can tell your up." Natsu's eyes pop open. "Dang it, I thought I could fool you." He pouts. I laugh at his childish behavior. He begins to laugh with me.

After we settle down. I grab a chair and sit next to his bed. "Hey, Natsu?" I get his attention.

"Yea?"

"H-how did... How did you.." I stutter, not knowing the right way to ask. Natsu chuckles at this. "You mean how did I survive?" I nod cartoonishly, not wanting to bring up the subject; but letting my curiosity get the better of me.

Natsu closes his eyes, as if he's deep in thought. He takes a deep breath before he starts talking. "Well..."

~Flashback~

Natsu's POV

I felt my heavy eyes slowly open, the light slightly blinding me at first. When my vision cleared, I saw a blue sky with light fluffy clouds.

I've always been so busy, I never really got to admire the small things in life. Like the sky, the lakes, the greenery, the sunsets and sunrises, all of that. It was truly a beauty.

'Is this heaven? Is this hell? Am I revisiting different parts of my life?  Am I seeing all the things I missed while I was alive?' I didn't know what was going on, or where I was. I was confused.

It felt like I was staring at the sky for hours before I heard something, a voice. "So your awake. Took you long enough." I knew that voice. I've heard it several times before. But where?

Then it hit me.

It was Zeref.

"Z-Zeref..."  I rasp. I find a feeling in my right hand and try to move it towards where I hear the sound. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot up my arm. It caused me to let out a cry of pain. I normally could hold it in, but my energy was completely drained.

"Take it easy little brother. Don't want you getting even more injured than you already are." Zeref  mocked. I ignored his jab at me.

"W-where am... I? Wh-what..."

"Don't waste your breath. I get what your saying."  He interrupted me. He sighed before beginning. "Well, I was in the area visiting Mavis when Sabertooth's  master gave me a call. Sting, was it?" Zeref   pauses for a minute before letting it go. "Anyways, he said something about you heading to the Heartfillia mansion and needing backup. I was confused, but ended up stopping here. When I did, the place was in flames. I thought that everyone had already left, so I decided to leave. Well, that was until I saw something pink slowly moving in one of the windows.." Zeref pauses again. He must be looking at me. "I..... It... It's...."

"It's Salmon, I know. You never forget to remind me." Zeref noted before he went on. "Your lucky. I got you and I out of there right before the whole building explode, which was all of 7 hours ago. It's almost sunset now. We haven't left our spot near the gate." Zeref finishes. I open my mouth to say something when I feel Zeref's cold palm come into contact with it. "Don't. You need to save your energy." I listened and suddenly everything went black.

End of Flashback

Lucy's POV

"When I came to again, sure enough, it was night. I was a bit more mobile though, and Zeref helped carry me to Mavis' house. When we got there, she wasn't happy to see my current state. Zeref and I were just going to let me walk back here myself, but she insisted I stay with her until I felt a bit better. I did and left just last night. Then, I walked here." Natsu finishes.

"Wow." I say. I didn't really have any words. "I guess we really owe Zeref then." I say, breaking the small silence. "Yeah, I guess we do."

We sit in silence for awhile. I didn't want to say much so that Natsu could get his rest, but I also just wanted to hear his voice and be reassured.

"Natsu, can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

I look down, a bit shy about my bold request. "Promise me that you won't leave me.. or that you wont scare me like that again..." I try to hold back my tears by clutching my skirt.

Natsu closes his eyes. "I can't promise you that, Luce..." I clutch the edges of my skirt tighter. "I know its stupid, but all these scares you've given me lately, they've been too much..." I chuckle at my neediness. "Heh, me in pain. I can't even imagine what you've been going through. Maybe I am selfish after all..." I supposed. "Lucy...." Natsu says my name in a pained tone.

"I didn't say it was stupid. I can understand where you we're coming from, especially with the pain. Loosing someone you love is hard, don't underrate yourself." Natsu addressed. "I'm just reckless. I don't know how'll the future will turn out, or if I'll survive..." Natsu looks at me and grins. "... but I'll try for you, okay?" I blush. "O-okay." I let go of my skirt, patting it down nicely.

"I'm sorry. I know these things, I'm just... really needy..."

"Your independent most of the time, so I don't mind helping you out by giving you a small boost every now and then." Natsu confessed. I smiled at him. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"I should be asking you that."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

57.7K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...
53.1K 2K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...
2.3M 82.4K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
25.6K 409 22
Lucy Heartfilia daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia of love and lucky inc now as a counselor has just moved back to Magnolia after 5 years in Ameri...