Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 2

444 26 0
By amourpierce

Nina Dobrev- Rosalia McCarthney

Leah slams her purse on the stool that was opposite her as she sat on the one that faced her friend, Rosalia who looks at her weirdly then handing her, her favourite "warm chocolate "after attending to a customer. She remembers what the principal told her, which also got her in a bad mood.
Flashback...
"Miss Martinez... Am really sorry for the misunderstanding, your brothers can really be confusing if you know what I mean.... "Mr Whyte apologies.

"It's ok, Sir... I understand and I can assure you that am going to be the one to bring him to school first thing tomorrow morning"he chuckled.

"That won't be necessary my dear... You see I don't want to talk to you as an ex-student but as a concerned sister"he sighed as he adjusted on his seat as he spoke to one of his favorite former student.

"Your brother is getting out of hand"Leah drops her head as she mumbles a very inaudible " I know"... She stares at the wooden floor of the office not ready to face the scrutinizing eyes of a guardian as he continues.

"From bullying and vandalizing of the school properties to various report around town and how he was caught up with some bad boys... Leah... Is there something going on at home that I should know"

She shakes her head "Not at all Mr Whyte"
She knows he is concerned about the well being of her family, he has been a good support for the family ever since her father died.

"Are you sure Leah... Because his abstention from school also is affecting his academic work, i even heard he is now friends with the likes of Antonio Banerio and Nicholio Sajen... Leah you know this guys are bad influences"

"I will look into it sir... "she is not really comfortable with the notion that one of her best friend is a bad influence on her younger brother.
Mr Whyte sighs as he can also feel the tension, then he smiled as he thinks of what to ease the tension.

" So how is my favourite student doing after months of graduating, you know the scholarship offer his still open to Cambridge.... "He reasoned with her as she smiled.

"You forgot the phrase "ex" sir, like I have said I still want to try California State University here... Cambridge is too far from my family, am resuming after this summer... My one year is already enough "she giggled as the man smiled at her like a proud father.....

"A beautiful lady who as the interest of her family at heart. "He thought. She checks her wrist watch as she excused herself.

"I really need to go sir... "She stood up from the chair as the man nods and stood up ready to escort her.

"No problem dear think about what I said, if there is any problem pls do inform me and Matt can also resume his lectures"

She nods as she bids him good bye.
Flashback ends....

"Ready to go sugar... "Rosalia spoke up as she was watching her friend close to three minutes now. She will ask her what happened during lunch.

"Yeah yeah... Let's go"she saw that Rosalia as removed her apron and now dressed in casual clothes.

"By the way how are the twins.."
Rosalia asked her as they waved at Andrew, Rosalia coworker before opening the door leaving the cafe. She groaned.

"Don't even get me started"Leah rolls her eyes.

My lovelies.... I need your comments please.... Thank you. 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 640 53
Zara was leaving the man who she considered to be the love of her life, who'd become her first ever home, to pursue her life-long dreams. Heartbroken...
79 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
117K 2.7K 19
Needing to make sure their secret is safe calls for drastic measures. In this world, you never know who is your friend or foe, but staying in the cle...
50.1K 949 28
Love has always felt like a lie. Everyone who's gotten their heartbroken by someone who "loved"them can agree. Have you ever been asked if you belie...