Where my path will take me

Da Flutterknight

TMNT Episode 8 of season 1 to the last episode of the last season Which mean I am going to get less sleep πŸ˜… Altro

Never say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic at the sewer
Mousers Attack
It came from the depths
I, monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
T.C.R.I
Cockroach terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Puverizer Returns
Parasitica!
Operation Break out
Showdown part one and part two
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the leader
Mutagen man unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead rewired
Of rats and men
The Manhattan project
Mazes and Mutants
The lonely mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized
Pizza face
The wrath of tiger calw
The legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
Invasion
Within the wood
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
Dream beavers
Race with the Demon
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
Serpant hunt
The pig and the rhino
Battle for New York
Casey Jones vs. The underland
The Noxious Avenger
Clash of the mutanimals
The deadly venom
Turtles In Time
Tale of the Yokai
A/N
Attack of the mega shredder!
The Creeping Doom
The Fourfold Trap
Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!
Annihilation: Earth!
Beyond The Known Universe
Not everything is easy
The truth and the test
The two sister
My choice
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Journey To The Center Of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War of Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
A special chapter
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceraton
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever Burning Fire
Earth Last Stand
City at War
It is my time to shine
Broken Foot
The Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Bat in the belfry
The Super Shredder
The power inside her
Tokka vs the world
Spirit Stealer
The Tale of Tigerclaw
Requiem
Owari
Scrolls of the Demodragon
The forgotten swordman
The Heart of Evil
End Times
When The Worlds Collide
Yojimbo
Osoroshi no Tabi
Kagayakei! Kintaro
Lone Rats and Club
The Curse of Savanti Romero
The Crypt Of Dracula
The Frankenstein Experiment
Monster among us

The Croaking

338 4 0
Da Flutterknight

I was with the gang.

I told them everything that happen with that creature thing. "Mikey! What have you done?"Leo said as we look at mikey. "Uh, hey guys. This isn't what it looks like. I was studying barbarian fighting techniques"Mikey said, holding a the toilet plunger in the air.   

"You trashed the place"Leo said as I look around. "I did not!"He said. "This is the third time you've messed the place up in a week"Leo said. "Clean up now! And as for you!"Raph said, handing Mikey the mop as he look at Ice cream kitty. 

She hiss and made some ice cream go on his face. He pick up ice cream kitty and I gasp. "Raph"I said as I follow him. "And stay there!"Raph said then slam the fridge door close. I open and touch Ice cream kitty softly.

She mewo slowly then I close it softly. "It better be spotless by the time we get back". Some ninja. You're just a big screw up!"He said as they walk away. "Mikey"I said and he look at me sadly. He hug me.

I hug him back as he sniff. He look at his mess as I walk to the kitchen. "I'm such a problem for them? Fine! I was just having fun. But I'm not gonna stay where I'm not wanted"Mikey said he pack his thing.

"No. Running away is not the answer"I said then he sniff again. "Please Alison"he said as I grab his arm. I don't want him to run away. It is not the answer and we don't know what is out there. I let go of his arm and saw my necklace glowing. 

Maybe I should go with him? "No. I am going with you. Someone need to watch over you"I said as he smile. Maybe I can find the answer in the wood. Like clues about my mother and that weird diamond thing. He open the fridge as Ice cream kitty meow,

"Ice Cream Kitty, tell the others I'm running away.I'll walk back to New York if I have to"Mikey said as I look at the kitchen. Maybe I should left a note. "I'm sorry, my little friend.April will take care of you. Mmm"I heard Mikey said as I wrote a note to Leo. I finish it and place near the sink. 

I went upstairs and grab my weapon. Who know what might attack us? I walk down and we walk outside. We walk up a hill and look back at the farm house. "I'll show them. Always bossing me around. I'm gonna go somewhere where I'm appreciated"he said.

He walk forward as I sigh. "I am sorry but it is for the greater good"I said then I walk away. It started to turn dark as I look around. "Ah!"Mikey said but when I look back, it was just a nut. There was a crazy yell as we look up.

*Theme song*
 We gasp as we took a step back.

"Whoa! A mutant!"Mikey said then it fell on the ground. It stood up and did nothing? "Hello?"I said then it attack us with a stick. "Easy with that stick, kid. You're gonna hurt yourself!"I said as I doge his attack. I took my dagger out and it rip apart. 

I twirl around then grab the end of the broken stick. I took it away from him and threw it to my left. "Do you understand us?"Mikey said but it just lick it face? It move and I doge it attack. "Ow! Hey! Dude! Ha!"Mikey yelled.

I pull the mutant back and threw him to the tree. I wonder how did I lift him? He groan as I look back. "Sorry, kid. I was just trying to get you to stop hurting my friend"I said. "You okay?"Mikey said then it went on my shoulder.

It hit my head. "Stop it! I said ha!"I yelled then I push him to the ground. I flip and push my heel on his back. "Ugh, all right, already, get off of me! Gosh!"It said as I growl. "Yo, you attacked us first! What's your deal, dude?"Mikey said as I let him go.

The frog stood up and look away. "That was a test obviously. My name is Napoleon Bonafrog. And I see you've got some totally sweet Ninjitsu skills"he said, pointing at both of us. "Of course we do. We are ninjas, dog"Mikey said.

"You mean frog. You two are real ninja?"He said, looking at us. "The realest ninja you ever gonna meet! They call me Michelangelo"Mikey said then put a fist up. "And I am um Alison"I said as I wave a little. 

"Can you show me some ninja stuff? Like num-Chuck skills, or bow staff skills? Can you jump real high?"Napoleon said. "Ha! What, like this? Booyakasha!"he yelled as he jump up. He broke a tree branch. He landed on his feet as I caught it.

"I am mostly into magic but I am also a ninja"I said as I went on my knee. I dug a hole and place the tree branch there. I close my eyes and the ground started to shake. The tree grew as I open my eyes. I stood up and pat the full grown tree.

"Whoa! That was sweet! Me, I'm a master of like, you know, frog stuff. Check out this free demo"he said then stared to do some weird moves? He jump out and stick his tongue out really far. He caught a fly and ate it.

"Whoa! Gross but awesome!"Mikey said as I nod. " I know, right? I'm basically the greatest warrior anyone has ever seen. My people love me. They give me like awards and stuff. What about you?"He said as we sat down.

"Heh. Me too! I'm like the leader and stuff of my own ninja team"Mikey said and I glare at him. "Well, I am mostly into magic spell and stuff. I follow Mikey sometime. I tend to follow my own rules"I said and Mikey smile at me. 

"Sweet. Come on, Michelangelo, Alison, I'll take you to our frog fortress. It's pretty much the coolest place in the known universe"Napoleon said. "Are you sure it is okay?"I said and he nod. "I don't mind"he said.

"For reals? Lead the way, Napoleon"Mikey said as we stood up. "Boy-you-kook-sha!"he said then jump off. "It's booyakasha. You'll get it"Mikey said as he leap after him. I sigh and follow them. By walking of course.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We walk and saw the most biggest tree.

"This is my place"he said. "Whoa!"Mikey said and Napoleon croak. The cage tree branch came down and we got in. They pull us up. "I'll introduce you to the gang.They begged me to be leader, but I was all, I don't need that kind of responsibility, I'm a free spirit"He said.

"My team is always making fun of me for being leader too. But not Alison. She is like a sister to me"Mikey said and I look at him. He held my hand and I hug him. "Idiots. Everybody's pretty much an idiot"he said. We stop and he open the door. 

We walk out, looking around. This place. It look familiar to me. We stop in front of three frog. Who are they? "Napoleon. You're back?"The fat one said. "He always comes back, sire. Like indigestion. Why not just stay away, boy?"The one in the left said 

"Whatever, Genghis! Attila, this is Mikey and Alison. They are the second best warrior ever and a genius and stuff"Napoleon said as he look away. "I doubt that, if they are friend of yours" Genghis said. "Shut it, Genghis! I don't even care what you think gosh!"Napoleon said. 

"Yeah, shellax, dude! Is that any way to talk to the guy you begged to be leader?"Mikey said then they laugh. "Ha! Is that what he told you? He's so clumsy he nearly destroyed our sacred tree"The frog said. We look at Napoleon. Did he lied to us? 

"We demanded punishment, but he ran off like an itty witty wittle baby"The frog said said. "Get that turtle and wolf girl out of here!"The one on the left said. Wolf girl? Maybe I forget to change back? "Ugh, that's Rasputin, the mad frog"Napoleon said. 

"Turtles and wolf girl are not to be trusted! Why have a shell except to hide things, yes? Why are you half wolf? Secrets, yes?"Rasputin said, stroking his bread? "His shell is obviously protection from Samurai attacks! Duh!"Napoleon said. 

"And it make me more skillful in the battlefield"I said as I put my hand on my waist. "And look! He wears a mask to hide his true identity"he said. "My identity is: I'm Michelangelo, the cute one. I'm 15, love pizza, ice cream, kittens made of ice cream, Ninjitsu-"Mikey said then the leader look at me. 

"I am Alison, the magic one. I am 15 and I love animals, cooking and painting"I said, pushing my glasses in. The leader glare at me then nod to himself. I wonder what he is thinking? Something shine in his hand and he put his hand back.

 "Tell me, Michelangelo. Alison. Why do you have no home?"The leader said. "We were stuck living in that farmhouse on the edge of the woods with my brothers and some humans"Mikey said. "Ah! With humans?"The leader said as the guard gasp. 

"Humans! Ick! Yuck!"They said as I look around. I wonder why they react like this? Did we said something wrong? "Yeah. But we can't go back because-"Mikey said then the leader raise his hand. 

"Of course you two can't go back. You're free now. Free from the tyranny of your masters. Stay among us, my mutant brother and sister"he said. "Yes! In your face, Rasputin!"Napoleon said as I smile and we walk off.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
It was night time and we were hanging out on a tree branch.

"So, in this New York place, you guys beat whole legions of feet soldiers?"Napoleon said. "Foot soldiers, yeah"I said as I swing my leg like a child. 

"Raph, that's my brother, Raphael, he's all, "rah!" With his sai. And my other brother Donnie hacks the bad guys' computers. He's smart like that. And Leo he's our fearless leader. Heh, not me and he is her boyfriend!"Mikey said, pointing at me.

"I am all with my magic power"I said then I touch the tree branch. I close my eyes and image an apple grow. I heard something got pick and saw them eating an apple. "Dude! Your brothers sound awesome"Napoleon said then he look at me.

"You are awesome too. You are like the forest guardian or something if you can make these grow"he said, pointing at the apple. "Thank. That is so kind of you"I said as I smile. "Yeah, they are. Even after I trash the house"Mikey said as he went on his knee.

"My brothers just pick on me. Sorry I wasn't entirely, totally true back there"Napoleon said then he croak. Mikey sigh as he put a hand on Napoleon's shoulder. "It's all good, Napoleon"he said as Napoleon smile at us.

"Let go of me, creep!"said a female voice. "Silence, human!"Said a frog voice. "That sounded like April!"Mikey said and I climb down the tree. "Hey! What is this? What are you doing to my friends?"I said as I look at them.

"Friends? You said these humans were terrible to you. You escaped"the leader said. "Oh. Ha. That's not exactly what I meant"Mikey said then I went in front of them. "See! This human lover lied to become accepted by us"The left guy said.

"Live with humans, suffer with humans!"The leader said and they went to grab him. "Hey!"I yelled then grab on of their arm. One of them gasp as I pull him away from Mikey. I threw it to a tree branch as Mikey gasp.

"It is her"The leader said. I look at myself and saw I let my human form shown. Shoot. They gasp and point at me. "It is her"They said as I look at them. "Ah!"I yelled as the put my arm back. They chain my wrist together with some tree branch.

"Hey! Let me go!"Mikey yelled as they lift me up. I scream as I kick my leg in the air. "No! They are my friend, you can't!"Napoleon said then the science nerd frog stop him. "I told you never to trust a turtle and the half wolf. That turtle and half wolf is a traitor"he said.

"Your mom is a traitor"Napoleon said as they point their weapon at me. I hiss at them as I walk back. I almost fell and look back. "Science teaches us that humans are inferior. To disagree is heresy, Napoleon!"The guy said then look at me. 

A barrier appear around and I bang my fist on it. "Let me out of here!"I yelled as they put Mikey in a cage. "Ah! Why can't we all just get along?"Mikey said. "Why? You dare to ask why? There was once a time when we, the amphibians, ruled these lands. 

We frolicked in the woods and the trees and the swamp lands. Until they, the humans, arrived, with their metal monsters. They needed more strip malls! More gas stations! More coffee shops! And one day these woods will disappear as well.

There will be nothing. Fortunately, Rasputin discovered a gift in a puddle below this tree. The sacred ooze!"he said as Rasputin took out something. We gasps as we know what it is. "Mutagen!"Mikey said.

"The time for revolution is now! We shall invade their cities. With this "mutagen" we will create a bigger family. The age of humans is at an end. We shall rise!"He said as the other cheer. "And what does that have to do with me?"I said then I scream. 

"Alison!"Mikey yelled as I rose in the air a little. I puff my chest out and a bright light came out. "You will make this forest grow and help us with our plan!"he said. "You gotta listen! You can't do that!"Mikey yelled. 

"We can! Alison is the daughter of that witch and the only one who can create powerful magic like that witch!"he said. Witch?! He know my mom?! I scream some more as I try to escape. "Frog soldiers! Assemble!"The one with the nut hat said.

The other frog came and stand in front of them. "Frogs rule! Frogs rule! Frogs rule! Frogs rule! Frogs rule!"They yelled. "Frog soldiers! These lives will once again be ours!"Their leader said as I bang my fist on the barrier.

"Wah-ow! Heh. Awkward"Donnie said then he saw me. "Alison!"He said as he got off the frog he landed on and ran toward me. "Genghis! Destroy him"The leader said as Donnie touch the barrier.

I fell on my knee as he look at me. "Eat it, froggy!"Raph said as he shook his head softly. "Alison. I think it is stealing your energy"he said as I lay my head down. "Then help me"I said as I slowly went on the floor.

"Guys! Yes! Go ninjas!"Mikey yelled as they got together and started to fight the frog. I need to help them. It look the frog are winning. "Little help, guys?"Donnie said. "Get us outta here, Napoleon! I gotta totally go ninja on their butts!"Mikey said.

Napoleon look at me as I whimper. "Sometimes, a frog's gotta do what a frog's gotta do"Napoleon said as he was ready to jump toward me. Something pull him back. "Where do you think you're going, Napoleon?"His brother said.

"I think I'm going ninja on your butt!"Napoleon said as he trwil around then kick him in the face. He look at me but I shook my head. "No. Save Mikey"I said as I try to stand up. He nod and went to help Mikey. I fell down on my knee and let my tears fall down. 

"Get off of me, punks!"Raph yelled then I growl. Are they hurting my friend? I stood up as my hair cover my sight. "Rah! Goodbye, traitor!"said a voice. I clench my fist and broke the tree branch chain-like. They look at me as I raise a fist in the air. 

I slowly transform into that goddess form and punch that frog across the face. "Hiya!"I yelled and landed on my high heel boot. I stood up and glare at him. "It is the forest goddess!"he yelled as I twirl my dagger around. 

I point it at him. "Mikey!"Raph said and hug Mikey. "What are you doing, dude?"I said as I look at them. I glare at him then walk toward them. "Hugging, I think"Raph said. "It's weird"Mikey said then Raph put him down. "Yeah. Let's never do that again"he said then they ran off to fight.

I look at some frog as they raise their weapon. "I wouldn't do that if I was you"I said then  touch the ground. Tree branch came and warp around. I threw my dagger at the rop and their cages fell down. "Thanks Alison"April said as I broke her cage.

"Your welcome"I said then broke Casey cage. "Whoa. Thanks Blue! That is awesome!"Casey said and I chuckle. "What happen to rebel?"I said. "I think blue fit you because of your highlight"he said then I felt something burn.

"Oh no! Fire! Fire!"April yelled as I look back. "The tree is on fire! We must totally flee!"Napoleon said. They look at him and a tree branch fell down near them. "Napoleon's right. Run!"said a frog. "Come on, everyone. This way"Napoleon said as he lead the way.

"Do not flee, my frogs.Stand and fight against the humans and their allies"The leader said then he look back. "Don't take this the wrong way, Attila buddy"Casey said and hit him on the head. I left him and put him on a cage.

"Come on, Red! Let's blow this flaming tree house!"Casey said and I flew off. We flew down and most frog jump off. "Everyone hurry!"Leo said then he saw me. "Alison! I was so worry for you!"He said then he kiss my lips. I smile as I cup my hand on his cheek.

"It is alright. I am fine. You read my note right?"I said and he nod. "Still I was worry about you. I thought something bad happen to you. I am glad you are in my arm again"he said as he wrap his arm around my waist. 

Casey and April pull the leader to safely who woke up. "What? Humans? Saving me?"he said. "Not all humans are bad. And I'd like to believe not all mutated frogs are bad, Attila"April said as I walk toward them.

"The horror. The horror"he said, sadly then he look at me. "We are sorry that we hurt you, the daughter of the forest witch"he said. "It is okay. You didn't mean to?"I said then we look at the burning tree.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
It was morning and the fire stop.

The leader look at the burned tree then to us. I went in front of my friend. "My frogs! To me!"he said and the frog line up behind him. "Attila the frog has never been wrong about anything in his life"he said the took a step forever.

"But perhaps I have been a bit hasty about these humans. Frogs, line up behind your general"Their leader said and the frog went behind Napoleon. "Huh? What the heck is going on here?"Napoleon said as he look back. 

"You, Napoleon, were the only frog to show wisdom regarding these Turtles and humans. You are brave, stalwart, and have a good heart. And so I promote you to general!"Their leader said. "This is pretty much the best position ever!"He said then the other whisper something.

"Stupid bug-eyed kid is general"He said then I walk toward him. "What was that, Genghis?"I said then point my sword at him. "Uh, nothing, My lady"he said then walk back a little. Napoleon smile as I walk back.

"Perhaps there is a future where frogs, Turtles, and revolting humans can live together in harmony"The leader said then look at me. "Alison. Daughter of the forest witch. I believe this belong to you"he said as he took my hand. He place something in my hand then I gasp.

It was the diamond that my mother gave me. He took out a golden head band and hand it to me. "This belong to your mother. I used to remember how you used your magic to protect us. You made a little house out of tree branch for us. I wasn't sure it was you until this started to shine like crazy. It is best if you have it"he said.

I place the diamond on the headband and it fit. "What about your home? Where you gonna go?"Mikey said as I put it on. "Down south. We have like 20 thousand cousin in Louisiana"he said then look through his pouch. He took out a jar of flies. 

"I got you some delicious flies"he said. "Aw!"Mikey said and ate it. "Ew!"His brother said and Mikey hand me the jar. "Nah. No thank you"I said and he ate the rest. "Let me see if I have something for you"Mikey said, looking though to back of his belt.

He took out a pizza? "Ooh! Nice and warm!"Mikey said and Napoleon took it. He ate it. "Mm. Mm, thanks!"he said then jump off. "Frogs, march! Hop-two-three-four. Goodbye, Michelangelo!"Napoleon said. 

"See ya! Goodbye, Napoleon! There goes one brave frog"Mikey said, happily. "You know what? It's good to have you back, bro"Raph said. "It's good to be back, bros"Mikey said. "Let's go home.We have a lot of cleaning up to do"Leo said as we walk away.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Hey guys! It me, Flutterknight! So I was wondering if you guys have any question for me? If you do then please ask away! But if you don't then well...I am grateful that you guys are reading this!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

15K 393 6
Hey this is a version of the newest TMNT 2014 movie, where Victoria (from my other books) is also in it. Hope you guys enjoy! *I do NOT own TMNT movi...
15K 625 14
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
13.1K 194 20
This is a series of OneShots for the TMNT 2012 TV show on Nickelodeon. A bunch of aftermaths from specific episodes. I DO NOT own Ninja Turtles! All...