Bℓα¢к Rσѕєѕ

By fleeting_fantasy

Like a Black Rose, they're clouded in mystery. Not many things are known about them, but they only thing you... More

Queen ~ Ciel Phantomhive
Sick ~ Undertaker
Cake Decorator ~ Sebastian Michaelis
Spider ~ Claude Faustus
The Demon and The Maid ~ Sebastian Michaelis II [[LEMON]]
Fortune Teller ~ Ciel Phantomhive II
Still Doll ~ Drocell Keinz
Pool ~ Alois Trancy [[LEMON]]
Hair Clip ~ Finny
Senpai ~ William T. Spears
Uke ~ Undertaker II [[LEMON]]
One More Thing ~ Claude Faustus II [[LEMON]]
Art ~ Prince Soma
Battle ~ Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus III
Coma ~ Ciel Phantomhive III
Remembrance ~ Ash Landers [Part 2] [[LEMON]]
Anger ~ Sebastian Michaelis [IV] and Undertaker [III]
Remains of the Past ~ Drocell Keinz II [[LEMON]]
Ahoy Matey ~ Ciel Phantomhive IV
Butterfly ~ Alois Trancy II
Thief ~ Agni
Murderer ~ Agni II {Part Two}
Redemption ~ Agni III {Part Three}
Cruel Clocks ~ Edward Midford
Broken Heart ~ Undertaker IV
Storks ~ Ciel Phantomhive V
Fairest of Them All ~ Alois Trancy III [[Lemon]]
Surprise Kiss with a side of a Date ~ Ronald Knox
Beach Day Disaster ~ Sebastian Michaelis V
What If...YAOI ~ C.S.C.G
Cook ~ Baldroy
Relaxation ~ William T. Spears II [[LEMON]]
Miscarriage ~ Alois Trancy IV
Father's Day ~ Ciel Phantomhive + Sebastian Michaelis
Volunteer ~ Joker
Whispers ~ Snake
Motivation ~ Claude Faustus IV
Frustration ~ Ciel Phantomhive VI [[LEMON]]
Ciel Phantomhive Imagine
UPDATE

Lost Memory ~ Ash Landers

10.7K 123 39
By fleeting_fantasy

Ash Landers x Reader

You held Ash's hand as he dragged you through the crowds of disgusted nobles. He had a hard look on his face, while you had an embarrassed one. Eventually, Ash stopped at a corner. "(Y/N)," His small voice said. It might have been small, but it was powerful. "I'm going to become one of God's followers." Ash said, looking up to the dark sky.

You smiled and leaned against the wall. "Ash, you know I'll go with anything you say~" You said with a giggle. Ash's cold face turned into a smile. His black hair and green eyes shone in the dark, (A/N: When he becomes an Angel, his physical attributes change to their opposite, so Black hair and Green eyes turn into White hair and purple eyes) as well as your (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes.

"That's good to hear," He said. Ash knew for a fact that you would've anyways. "But you remember the plan, correct?" He asked, seeming maturer than he was. You blushed and nodded furiously.

Ash looked away from you and towards the direction of both his and your destination. "The church," He muttered.

You walked next to the boy and intertwined your hand with his. "It's not far away, we can make it-!"

"No," His stern voice said. "You need rest. I'm not going to let my beliefs get in the way of your health!" Ash said, looking down at you.

Your face flushed, and you sighed in defeat. "Okay," Your small voice said. "Fine~"

Ash took you to a small alley he found, and commanded that you rest as he took the first watch.

Nodding in agreement, your eyes fluttered close as all your worries vanished.

Once the night passed by and you opened your eyes, you saw that Ash was no longer there, waiting for you. Tears filled your young (E/C) eyes as you cried out.

That, was years and years ago. Now you, (Y/N), is an adopted Noble of a family closely related to the Queen. You looked outside of your carriage, viewing all there is outside. A sigh escape your lips and you cut off all of the world, waiting for the day to come when Ash will come back.

Your gut told you so.

An hour flashed quickly, until your carriage stopped at a familiar sight. There was always something strange about this place, but this time, it seemed like something else was off about this place.

A gloved hand appeared in the doorway, snapping you out of your thoughts. You sighed internally, but followed through a the noble you were taught to be. You looked away, your (E/C) eyes not meeting with the Queen's butler, but took his hand to help yourself down.

His lips parted in surprise. He didn't think he would see you here, out of all places. Ash knew you wouldn't recognize him without help. After all, his attributes changed when he gave up his life as a human, to become an angel, one of God's followers. But one thing didn't change when he turned.

And that was his thought on you.

As you walked into the palace, a smirk formed on the butler's face. He silently chuckled, thinking of all the possible ways to get you to recognize him for who he truly was.

"Just wait, (Y/N), I'll show you." He muttered darkly, and proceeded to walk into the palace, the door closing behind him.

Yo~ Happy Halloween~ I hope everyone has a good holiday!

I have one question before this is over.

Should the Ash Lemon be a second part to this?

-Yes or No?-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.1K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
372K 8.6K 45
One Shots involving an emo 13 year old boy going through puberty, the emo 13 year old boy's sugar daddy butler, some weird ass reapers and more chara...
120K 3.1K 59
One moment can change a person's life, That moment entraps and ties that person to destiny. For Y/n that choice tied her to darkness itself. Highest...
173K 6K 30
Without any hope Katherine Shiver summons two demons who help her revenging her family in exchange for her soul. The demons named Sebastian and Ciel...