E N C H A N C I A || BTS & BL...

By THEREALACEEE

NOTE: For new readers, please read the re-written version instead because this will contain a lot of spoilers... More

Hi Guys!
[C.1] The Beginning
[C.2] Acting Weird
[C.3] The Book
[C.4] The Land Of Enchancia
[C.5] Unexpected Friendship
[C.6] Jeon?
[C.7] The Prophecy
Thank You!!!
[C.8] Possibilities
[C.9] Royal Blood
Q & A?
Answers (Q&A)
[C.10] Royal Blood Pt. 2
New Character's Info.
[C.11] The Paintings
[C.12] Revelations
Not An Update
[C.13] Almost
[C.14] Tricks Of Destiny
[C.15] Missing
[C.16] Powers
[C.18] First Day Pt. 2
[C.19] Newly Found Enemy
[C.20] The Lost Boy
[C.21] Siblings
[C.22] Same Book, Different People
[C.23] Reunion
[C.24] Sweet Moments
[C.25] Escape
[C.26] Who Are You?
[C.27] Meet Again
[C.28] Questions
[C.29] Problems
[C.30] Danger
[C.31] Noona
Not An Update
[C.32] In Love
[C.33] A Not So Friendly Warning
[C.34] Déjà vu
[C.35] Cherry
[C.36] Ten Things
[C.37] Announcements
[C.38] The Truth
[C.39] Magical Blood
[C.40] I'm Coming Home
PLEASE READ!
HELLO.
[C.41] A Whole New World
[C.42] We're Back
[C.43] Dark Visions
not an update
[C.44] Mishaps
[C.45] Princesses Of Enchancia
[C.46] Twist Of Events
[C.47] A Friend Or A Foe
[C.48] Trust On A Traitor
NOTICE.
[C.49] Preparations

[C.17] First Day

4.9K 250 202
By THEREALACEEE

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Lalisa?" Chaeyoung whispered to the sleeping girl's ears.

"Lisa-yah. . ." She tried again, but still no response.

"PRANPRIYA MANOBAN!" Chaeyoung yelled.

Lisa jolted up in her bed.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up see?!" Lisa exclaimed while rubbing her eyes. "Why do you have to wake me up this early?!"

"Pabo, it's already Monday we're going to school!" Chaeyoung replied.

It took a second before Lisa rushed towards the bathroom to start her daily routine, she really doesen't want to be late.

"Why didn't you say so?!" She yelled from the bathroom.

"Ask your sleepy ass!" Chaeyoung yelled back while heading out.

After a few minutes, both girls went down to take their breakfast.

"Mornin' girls." Seulgi was the first to greet them with a smile.

"Goodmorning to you too unnie." They both replied simontaniously.

"Well it's your first day, you guys exited?" Irene whispered.

"Well yeah, but we're nervous too ya know?" Jisoo said clutching on to her bag that was placed on her shoulders.

"Yeah, what she said, and Soo put yoir bag down first." Jennie added.

"Good morning to all of you." Peter smiled.

"I suggest that you finish your breakfast so that you can go to the academy." Iris stated.

The fifteen of them nodded and proceeded to eat their meals.

After a few minutes, they finished their food and went on their way towards the school building which was located in the central domain.

St. Augustine Academy Of Magic

Was the first thing that greeted them.

When they entered the academy, they immediately snatched the students attention and whispers were heard.

"Who are they?"

"Why are they with RV and TXT?"

"I'm jealous, they get to be with unnies and oppas."

"They look pretty though."

"Pretty? Tsk where?"

A group of girls snickered.

Jennie immediately snapped her head towards the voice who insulted them.

Boy was she getting mad, it was a good thing Jisoo noticed it, well it was obvious that she was mad, Jisoo was the only one who spoke up and held her hand, which were fists at the moment.

We've been knew that Jennie can't control her temper well, her powers does really suit her after all.

"Jen calm down, just ignore them." Jisoo was fast to stop Jennie from making a scene, it was their first day after all.

Jennie then huffed in annoyance, not forgetting to glare at those girls before continuing to walk deeper inside the school.

Before anything else, they went to the office and got their schedules and locker codes.

Having nothing to do, they started a conversation.

"Hey look! We have the same schedules!" Lisa exclaimed, ecstatic that she won't have to deal with first day jitters alone.

"Looks like we won't be able to get rid of them." Joy whispered to the rest of RV and TXT, purposely making it loud enough for the four to hear.

"YAH!"

"You guys really like to tease the noonas." The youngest of TXT chuckled upon seeing the scene placing in front of him.

"Of course we do Kai." Seulgi grinned.

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying!" Jennie huffed.

"Speaking to yourselves?" Irene smirked.

The four young princesses looked at her in disbelief.

"You too unnie?" Lisa whined.

"I thought your supposed to be the one protecting us and telling them to stop?" Chaeyoung said.

"Nah, not today." The beauty continued to keep the grin on her face.

Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Wow, she has the nerves to roll her eyes at her? Do they even know who Irene is?"

It was the students, again, but not just any students, it was the same group of girls who insulted them earlier.

"Jealous much?"

Lis talked to the rest of the three using their new found powers, which was telepathy causing the four of them to chuckle to themselves.

"You're getting fond of using telepathy now huh?" Wendy raised a brow.

"Yeah, yeah we do." Jisoo continued to chuckle.

"Guys can we go to the classro-"

Jennie didn't get to finish her sentence because of the sudden screams from the other side of the hallway.

"Omo! Here they come!"

"Kookie! Notice me!"

"Taehyung oppa marry me!"

"Jimin why'd you have to be so sexy?!"

"Joon-ah! You're so cute!"

"Min Yoongi! I'll sue you for being so glorious!"

"Hobi you're my sunshine!"

"Seokjin! Mr. Worldwide Handsome saranghae!"

Jisoo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung visibly stiffened upon recognizing some of the names while Lisa just looked at her unnies with a questioning look.

Yeonjun, Joy, and Yeri snickered upon seeing their faces.

"Unnies? What's wro-"

"Don't finish that Lisa hey unnies can we go to the classrooms now please?" Jennie said in one breath, she said it so fast that she can totally qualify as a rapper.

"Please? C'mon! They're getting closer!"

"Fine, fine Jen. . . .you have the same class anyways." Seulgi whispered the last part.

"What was that unnie? We didn't catch it." Rośe stated.

"Nothing. . . .so let's go?" She said as she started to lead the way.

Rośe looked at her suspiciously but shrugged the feeling off anyways.

As they entered the classroom, the student's attention was immediately on them.

And once again whispers were heard.

"These students have been whispering none stop." Jisoo mused.

"I know right?" Lisa replied.

Irene realized something and whispered it to Wendy and quickly faced the girls.

"Hey I suggest you go out first." The beauty addresed the young royalties.

"Why unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"So that our teacher can introduce you guys to the class." Wendy answered for her.

"Yeah, and I bet Professor Kim's heading this way now." Yeri added.

"Oh okay." Jisoo said before going out first.

When the other three followed her outside, they found the eldest standing frozen and still with her mouth slightly agape.

"Unnie? Why are yo-"

It was not until now that Jennie noticed seven young and handsome men standing in front of them.

The girls now understood why Jisoo was like that, with the exception of Lisa who's standing there looking at them confused.

Lisa waved her hands in front of their faces but still no reply.

"Uhh hi! We were just entering the classroom." A guy who's smile can render the sun jobless suddenly said.

The three girls tensed, not that they were not tensed since earlier but they were more tensed now if that was even possible knowing that they were in the same class as these boys, and particularly three of them.

"Oh my name is Hoseok by the way." Hoseok gave them another smile.

"O-oh sorry for blocking t-the way, you can go in now." Chaeyoung stammered, not even bothering telling their names.

Hoseok was about to ask for their names when another one of them groaned.

"You heard her Hoseok, let's get in now." The minted haired guy spoke lazily before going inside.

Hoseok was cut off once again when the same short guy pulled him inside.

The others followed but four of them took one last look at the girls before going in too.

Until only one of them was left.

"I apologize for Yoongi's behaviour, he's usualy like that, and Kim Namjoon by the way." He offered them his hand while giving them a small smile causing his dimples to show.

Jisoo immediately snap out of her reverie and shook his hands first and the rest followed.

"It was nice meeting you but I need to go in, see you again later." Namjoon said not knowing they were in the same class.

The four girls were now left alone again.

"What was th-?"

Rośe cut Lisa off.

"Nothing!" The chipmunk said quickly, a little bit too quick that it came out as suspicious in Lisa's ears.

"Chaeng unnie you act like we don't know each other since middle school." Lisa rolled her eyes, of course she knew what was going on, she wasn't that naive, but she still needs to ask about more things.

"We'll just talk about it later cause it seems we'll be starting class soon." Jennie pointed towards another man making it's way towards the said classroom.

"Oh you must be the new students." It was more of a statement than a question as their teacher said it.

Jisoo smiled politely, "Yes we are sir."

"My name is Heechul, Kim Heechul and I'm your adviser, just wait for a few seconds and I'll introduce you to the class." He said smiling before going in.

The other girls just nodded, at this moment their first day jitters came kicking back in.

A few seconds later, they can hear their teacher Heechul speaking.

"Class we have four new students and I expect you to act properly."

Heechul then looked at them, signalling them to go inside.

"Here goes nothing."

They all thought before going in.

° ° °

Cliffhanger, ehe *in Lisa's voice*

Yeah guys I'm still alive, I hope you don't forget about me lol, nyways schools been great, and math has been (surprisingly) great too hehe

Oh and there's a lot of things to celebrate for. . .

First of all, I'd like to thank you guys because we reached 300+ votes and 6.47k reads!!! Like yoww didn't really expect this but hey, who am I to complain?🙈

And lastly, as I was writing this chap yesterday after I got back from school, opened wattpad, was about edit my story when I saw. . .

"Congratulations! Your story is eligible to join the Watty's"

Like hsjdidjsbsjssk words cannot explain how happy I am, so I did a little dance before entering it, doesen't really matter if I get lucky but this is a big step for me

And guys I'm so sorry for not being able to update this story for like. . . .a week or two? Again I'm really sorry, school got me occupied, but the chapter's here right?

And yesss they finally meet again, hahahaha more details in the next chap

Okay this authors note was long but mehhh

Before I shut up, don't forget to comment, vote for the chaps you like, and follow me too if possible

If there's any grammatical errors well sorrrrrrrryyyyy, I'm lazy *shrugs. . .again*

Luv y'all (sorry for the boring chap)

Author-nim outtt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.5K 18
When 4 witches curse the land of Fantasia, over a small matter that was forgotten over the years, A prophecy was written of 4 girls that will save th...
1.2K 60 20
"You're my light in the darkest of times." --- An ordinary person and a big businesswoman meet at a fateful night from a tree, one being completely d...
10.7K 667 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...