Snippets

By JaxTindley

one shots. definitely fiction. katuwaan lang. More

Give Love On Christmas Day
IG Story
Cravings
Kiss
Silip
Iron Man
Lippie
Sando
Chicken Soup
Burjer
Birthday Gift
Mcdo
EB Anniversary
Split Screen Surprise
Boy Kissoy
AdrenalineRush
Field Day
Panel
Kalabit (part 1)
Kalabit (part 2)
Passport (Part 1)
Passport (Part 2)
Passport (Part 3)
Tampo (Part 1)
Tampo (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Scent
Biyaheng Cebu
Happy Birthday RJ!
Fireworks
Boom!
Boss
Yellow Blanket
Flowers
A Dei with the Bae
Aldrich and Stacy
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 1)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 3)
Sunday Blues
Aycee's First Birthday
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 1)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 2)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 3)
Panaginip
I Miss You
Thirdy's home
Earthquake
Sunburn & Bubbles
A Little Space
Late Night Munchies
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 1
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Labor of Love
Clingy
Three Five Seven
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 1)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 3)
It rained that Day (Part 1)
It rained that Day (Part 2)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 1)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 2)
Baby Girl
HLG Premiere Night
Of bedroom door locks
Brighter than Sunshine
Jenny's 50th
That's My Boy
Harana
Twelve Days (Part 1)
Twelve Days (Part 2)
Twelve Days (Part 3)
RJ's Blog Post
It started with a Road Trip (Part 1)
It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)
Positive
And Then They Were Three
Midnight Snack
Eight At Home (Part 1)
Eight At Home (Part 2)
Eight At Home (Part 3)
Sa Tamang Panahon
Trick or Treat
Isang Dekada (Part 1)
Isang Dekada (Part 2)
Aycee's First Heartbreak
Chuchay and Tita J
Visiting Lola Rio
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 1)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 2)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 3)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 4)
In Sickness and In Health
Thirdy's Crush
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 2)
Happy New Year Faulkersons!
Thank You

Picture Perfect

2.1K 72 18
By JaxTindley

Hello guys! Happy Sunday! I know I promised a Father's Day snippet and I will deliver, gagawin ko sya pramis 😆
Anyway, eto po muna. I just found this so cute and a prelude na din for the Father's Day snip. Creds to pinterest for the pics. Thank you for letting me borrow 😊❤️
Hope you like this too ❤️❤️

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

June 2030

Mrs. Maine Mendoza Faulkerson would never have thought that this would be one gargantuan task. Both her and her husband Richard are actors, they have their pictures taken every single day. They get to be seen on tv six times a week, their faces splashed over hundreds of magazines both printed and digital, and banners the products they endorse. Movies, guestings, and everything else you can think of in between that can showcase their combined billion peso worth. And all their children are no strangers to it either. Splashed in every type of media even before they were born, and that's all six of them. As parents they did try to control the hype, as much as possible to regulate it, to graciously allow the public to see the kids in a controlled setting without compromising their privacy either. But they are after all THE ALDUB children, beautiful products of equally beautiful phenomenal parents, the cameras love them and will always follow them.

Maine ran a hairbrush through each of her two girls' hairs. Her Aycee's hair is as straight as they come, hanging past her shoulders framing her beautiful face. but her baby bunso Charmaine's is coming out in waves. Maine sighed; all she wanted was a family picture in a portrait setting. A Father's Day gift for her husband, one that she can have framed and hung up at their sitting area and library. It seems that attempting to do so is almost as frustrating as their multiple almost meet ups during their kalye serye days.

Was it too much to ask for a mother to want that her children look presentable for a family portrait? She wanted this since late last year. She initially thought of it as a birthday present for RJ, then a birthday present for herself, then skip on to mother's day and yet still nothing came to fruition til now. She vowed that this time it will pan out. She planned three settings with the photographer, one for formal portraits, one in casual play at various locations in their house, and one at their beach house in Batangas. She also has requested additional casual sessions for whatever else they could think of. The photographer she booked is of course none other than Jason Magbanua. She and her husband had been fans since he was tapped to cover their Kalye Serye wedding many years ago. She's her go to guy for family occasions. He was there during their hush hush private civil wedding, their much publicized church wedding, and each of the kids' christening. And JM would drop everything to accomodate them every time, he's such a huge fan too.

She smoothed the sapphire blue dress that Aycee is wearing. They are wearing shades of blue for their formal portrait. Maine had tapped Liz Uy, her stylist eversince the old days, to help her out and her style team was more than happy to come. Liz had found a similar dress for baby Charmaine and her girls looked very dressed up in their matching dresses. For Richard and their boys, she called in his old reliable team Qurator Studio to help out. She's pulling out all the stops for this.

They had all the equipment set up in the library. Cameras, lights, videos, racks and racks of clothes, stylists and assistants running around. A make-shift make up area for her team has been set up in the library as well and another one in their home office for Richard's team. It was just like a photoshoot and a tv movie being done all in one.

Organized chaos Maine calls it.

Liz: Your girls are so beautiful Maine! I'm pretty sure they will be a big hit if they enter showbiz.

M: Oh no, big no no from their Dad. Ayaw ni RJ. School first.

Celeste: *styling M's hair* Naku! Richard is very protective with all his kids. Eh di lalo yang mga babae. If Meng here didn't put her foot down, tig iisang body guards na yan since the day they were born. *chuckles*

Liz: Really?

M: Really. Grabe argument namin dyan noon. Sus, lalo when Aycee here started school gusto laging nakabantay kami. Aba'y he was threatening to call kuya Vico, who's Aycee's ninong para daw pa imebestigahan sa NBI lahat ng classmates ni Aycee pati parents, yayas and drivers. Baka daw may baliw dun at masaktan ang anak nya. *laughs*

Liz: Oh wow Alden! Ganun sya ka paranoid? And here I thought he's a cool dude and Dad.

M: He is a cool dude and Dad, but when it comes to the kids' safety then yes, he can be praning at times.

Celeste: Meng, *gesturing at baby Charmaine who's sitting on her mommy's lap* Charmaine's hair is kulot no? Kanino nag mana yan?

M: Sa tatay nya. *smoothing the wisps of Charmaine's hair away from her face* Jay's hair is wavy pag humaba. Saka sa amin din. Nanay has wavy hair. Si Matti ni Ate Niki naalala mo nun grabe ang kulot. Si Cham di pa masyado, wavy palang din. The twins has wavy hair too.

Liz: Maine I never thought I would live to see the day.. you having six kids! *chuckles*

M: I know right? Didn't think it's going to happen too but here they are, six of them and they're all mine. *laughs*

Celestine: Ang nakakainis dun she doesn't look like it! You might have gained a bit of weight pero ang sexy mo parin! Your curves are in all the right places!

M: *laughs* try running a household with six kids in it plus a husband who sometimes act like he's four, sure burns a lot of calories *laughs again*

Liz: At yung eldest mo binata na ha. How old is Thirdy again? Eleven?

M: Just about. He's turning 11 in October. Theo is turning nine next month July, Athena is turning seven in December, Siegfried and Sebastian just turned four last January and little Miss Charmaine here just turned one last March. *beams proudly*

L: Parang ako yung hiningal ah. Running byline ko na yata sayo every time we have a shoot "Buntis ka na naman?!" *laughs*

M: Oh my God, Remember when I was pregnant with Theo? Tapos may photo shoot tayo na di matapos tapos yung make up ko kasi I keep throwing up! *laughs*

L: Di ko na alam kung maiiyak o matatawa nalang si Juan Sarte sayo *laughs* And that happened a couple of times too! Pati yung bigla ka nalang iiyak kasi hinahanap mo asawa mo! Naglilihi ka na pala nun! *laughs again*

R: *peeking through the makeshift make up area in their library* Ma, everything okay here? Hey Liz, Ms. Celeste, all good? *approaches M and kisses her* Uy, my beautiful princesses! Ganda ganda naman ng baby kong yan! *lifts Charmaine in his arms and kisses her chubby cheeks then looks at Aycee fondly* Aycee, you so look beautiful in that dress anak.. Promise me wag ka muna magdadalaga ha anak, jusko di kakayanin ni Daddy.

M: Susmadre Dad naman, she's only turning seven. Wag ka nga..

L: Alden, I was just telling Meng here na your kids are all gorgeous, sure fire hit sa showbiz.

R: Oh no no! School first. If they really want it they will be allowed only after finishing school. There's no other way about it.

Just outside the makeshift area they suddenly heard their son Thirdy yelling.

Thirdy: No don't! Leave it on! No Sebby! Dad! Dad!

R: In here Thirdy! What's going on?

Thirdy: Dad! The twins keeps pulling their bow ties off! I told them not to but they just keep doing it! Mom they're so kulit! *sounding so frustrated*

R: Calm down anak, where are the twins?

Thirdy: *yells* Seb! Sieg!

M: Thirdy, what did I say about indoor voice?

T: Oh sorry Mom, hang on I'll get them. *gets the twins and Theo* Ayan Dad, they don't have their bowties on.

The Boys are all dressed up. Thirdy and Theo had on blue polos with cream pants, and a gray ties. Thirdy had insisted on learning to tie a necktie instead of getting a clipped on one, and taught his brother Theo. Maine checked him; the boy had done a good job with the tie. The twins, Siegfried and Sebastian, were dressed in navy pants and light gray shirts. They had on clipped on navy blue bow ties, but kept pulling it off. Much to the frustration of the two older brothers who were tasked to keep an eye on each twin.

R: *talking to the twins* Sieg, Seb where are your bowties?

Theo: Here Dad, I just put it in my pockets or they'll get lost. They keep pulling it off. Kuya Thirdy is galit na.

R: *sighs* Thank you Theo anak, sige keep it with you muna we'll put in back on them when we're ready for the pictures. Siegfried, Sebastian, Come here. *twins approaches R* What did Mommy and I told you earlier? Di ba we said to behave? Is that what you're doing?

Sieg: Sowwy Daddy.. but I don't like it. Sebby too.

Sebby: Yes Daddy, I don't like it. *pouts*

R: *sighs again* Well Mommy likes it and she's asked for you to wear it. So do it for Mom okay? We'll put it back again for the pictures later and don't remove it.

Sieg: *sighs* Okay..

M: It will only be for a short time, then you can take it off again.

Seb: *stares at M all made up* Mommy you look pretty! Daddy Mommy is pretty!

R: Yes son, Mommy has always been beatiful, more so every day. *stares at M dreamily*

M: Lakas parin ng HD mo sakin no? *wiggles her eyebrows*

R: Naman! *laughs and kisses M*

Celeste: Hay guys, there are six kids here, get a room! *laughs*

M: Huy! *laughs then looks at Seb* Thank you Sebby love.. you look handsome too. Now you boys lined up here in front of me. Hay ang gwapo gwapo ng mga anak ko! *looks at R* You don't look to bad yourself husband dear.. *smirks, winks then smiles* Good job ang Qurator Daddy, as always. My palette is coming to life! *claps her hands with glee*

Charmaine: *claps her hands upon seeing her mother do the same* Yiihh.. *grins*

R: You happy baby ko? *kisses the baby's cheeks again as everyone laughs*

JM: Maine, Alden? Everything's all set up. We're all ready when you are.

Maine stood up from the make up chair and smoothed her navy dress over her curves, noticing Richard watching her appreciatively. His navy pants and blazer with a light blue inner shirt with gray tie matched the boys' outfits.

R: Ready Ma? *reaches for her hand*

M: Ready Dad *holds his hands as they herded their brood to the shoot area*

The first group picture had Maine and Richard seated on a bench with baby Charmaine sitting on Maine's lap. The two older boys are right behind, the twins are standing beside each parent, with Aycee right in the middle of Meng and RJ. The first of the snaps was probably the most serious, with small smiles from each one of the Faulkersons. When the second picture snapped, baby Charmaine was looking up at her daddy.

On the third picture, baby Charmaine squirmed. Picture four, one of the twins sneezed, picture five, the other twin suddenly farted and made a comical face and the following two pictures had all of the Faulkersons sporting huge grins and laughing. The entire room was in a laughing fit.

M: *trying to control her shaking laughter* Hay jusko, trust that the twins will bring in the comedy!

R: *laughing so hard* Sa Jowapao mo yata pinaglihi mga yan eh. Hanep sa timing! *laughs again*

Jason Magbanua, who had to stop because he was also laughing too much, has always been enthralled by this good looking couple since day one. And now looking at their children, he was more mesmerized by how beautiful this whole family is. Thirdy, their eldest had his father's looks and mannerisms to a T, except for his eyes, it's chocolate brown like his mother's. Their second born son, Theo had his parents mixed looks. He's also mestizo like his father but his nose and eyes are his mother's. The way he stares is also like his Mom, a bit of furrowed eyebrows, like he's studying you.

Then comes Aycee, their third child and first born daughter who also has her father's looks. The Faulkerson blood runs strong in this family. Aycee is the female version of Richard. The way she smiles will melt you to your toes and prompt you to offer your life at her feet. The twins, Sebastian and Siegfried, or as their father jokingly calls them, K1 and K2. Kulit 1 and Kulit 2. Also having mixed looks, their eyes reflect the mischief they hide within. Be very wary if these two become quiet, they are cooking up something. But when they give you their smiles, you'd be more than likely to forgive them of any misgivings. Their parents are the only people who are somewhat immune to it, somewhat because those puppy dog looks still works on them half the time. And finally, baby Charmaine, the youngest and second born daughter. She's only a year old, but you can clearly see the great beauty she will become. Her father's coloring and eyes, her mother's aquiline nose, cheeks and jaw. Her mother's mysterious smile that turns into her father's heart-melting grin. She's the only one who got the cleft chin of their mother's. That solemn look of her Dad's when he thinking about something serious is also down to pat on Charmaine. Being the baby of the family, she's hands down the apple of everyone's eye.

When the laughter had died down, they resume the shoot. Shots were posed and taken of Maine with each child, with the girls, and with the boys, and finally with all six. The same series was done with Richard. Group shots of the two girls, the four boys and all of the children followed. Individual shots of each of the children were also captured. Finally, Jason posed Maine and Richard for several shots of the two of them. His favorite was the one where he had told them to look at each other, and they had gazed into the other's eyes, and he knew right then and there that the couple had flitted into their own world. "Walang pinagbago", he muses. This couple is still very much in love, and more so even after all these years.

JM: *after checking all their shots at his laptop* Great shots guys! Thank you kiddos for cooperating. High five y'all! *as he high fives all six kids* Now you can change into your casual clothes. Back in 30 minutes.

Seb: Mommy can I take this off? *pointing at his bowtie*

M: *chuckles* Yes my love, here I'll take it.

Sieg: Yehey! Me to Mommy! *with a victorious grin*

M: Kayo talagang dalawa! *laughs*

In keeping with her color scheme, Maine had chosen two sets for all of them. They had on yellow dresses for the girls and green tops and beige pants/shorts for the boys for the rest of the indoor shoots and choose your own casuals for the outdoor. Jason had suggested bringing down some of the children's favorite toys, so Maine had brought a small basket of toys for each child.

The session started again with the kids sitting in their living room just lounging around, another one in the tv room, and their favorite is in the game room in which the kids were playing the computer console with their Dad. There was also a beautiful shot of Meng and RJ with the kids sitting on their couch and their dogs at their feet. There's also one with the kids and their favorite pets. One of RJ's favorite shots was of Maine reading to their children in the library.

Then they changed again into casual tees and jeans for the outside shots. They headed off to their own playground inside their yard which Richard had especially commissioned when Thirdy was born. It was wonderfully maintained and new features built as the kids kept adding up too. Jason captured several candid shots of each of the children. One of Maine's favorites was of RJ holding baby Charmaine on his lap as the two went down the slide. The baby had laughed and squealed with excitement and RJ grinned one of his thousand watt grins.

Jason had the family pose on a bench, with each child holding his or her favorite stuffed animal. He had several shots of the family, and when Sebby got tired of holding Timmy, his favorite stuffed turtle, he rested it in the crook of Maine's arm. Jason had captured Sebastian putting the turtle on his mother and then a few more pictures with Timmy the turtle and Maine.

When the kids were turned loose on the playground again, all five of the mobile kids ran and played. Jason tried to take more candid shots, but not a one of the Faulkerson kids stood still long enough. Baby Charmaine fell asleep in her mother's arms so Jason took a few shots of the sleeping little girl.

M: I don't think they'll hold still any more today. We've reached the maximum level. Do we have enough Kuya Jayson? How many pictures do you have so far?

Jason: *looking at the counter for the SD card* about three hundred and eighty six raw shots, counting all of them from all three sessions.

Aycee: Mommy! Look at us!

RJ was lying on his side on the ground and Aycee, Sieg and Seb sitting on him like a bench. Thirdy and Theo heard their sister call out to their Mom and ran over and sat also on their Dad. All five kids were laughing with RJ.

Jason grabbed the camera and took several pictures. Maine walked over and pretended to sit on RJ with the kids, making them laugh even more. RJ made a face, and Jason snapped several additional pictures. RJ rolled onto his stomach and Maine and the kids piled on top of him. More candids that later became favorites were snapped of the five kids piled on their parents. Charmaine woke up and Jason brought her over to the others. She squealed and laughed with his brothers and sisters as they all piled on top of their Mommy and Daddy. Jason tried to capture the pure joy and happiness of the family playing together.

In the final shots, RJ sat up and pulled Maine into his arms, snuggling her from behind. Baby Charmaine was in Maine's lap, and the other five had their arms around their parents from various positions on the sides. This picture became their favorite that year and when Maine had the family Christmas cards printed, she used that photo on the cards. Everyone commented on how much the family was having fun and how much love there is in that picture.

Jason: Alright that's a wrap! Thank you Faulkersons! It has been wonderful, as always with you guys. We have next week scheduled in your beach house in Batangas. I can actually make six large and thick photobooks with all your pictures with this session palang. Lahat maganda, walang tapon! *chuckles*

Richard: Thank you Kuya Jason. We owe you another one! Let's get everything tidied up and we have food set up in our dining area. Kids! Food! Let's goooo! *as the kids upon hearing the word 'food' all started running back to the house*

M: See that Kuya Jayson? Manang mana sa ama. Food is life! *laughs* Tara, let's get back inside na.

R: *taking baby Charmaine in his arms, pulled his wife close to him and wrapped his other arm around her as they started walking back inside* Thank you Ma, for everything. I love you.. *stops and kisses M right infront of everyone*

M: I love you too.. *kisses R back*

Celeste: Kayong dalawa! Anim na anak nyo tama na yan! *everyone laughs including R&M*

<fin>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.4K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
206K 4.3K 34
Adeline Claire Rovale is a naughty angel where she is lowered into the sky to do her first mission in the world of humans, until she meets a man with...
5K 59 18
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
39.2M 910K 105
Si Allyson Ramirez. Spoiled Brat, Maldita. Maganda at hinahangaan ng mga Lalake sa School nila, lahat na yata ng gusto nya nasa kanya na, lahat kaya...