Where my path will take me

By Flutterknight

TMNT Episode 8 of season 1 to the last episode of the last season Which mean I am going to get less sleep ๐Ÿ˜… More

Never say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic at the sewer
Mousers Attack
It came from the depths
I, monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
T.C.R.I
Cockroach terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Puverizer Returns
Parasitica!
Operation Break out
Showdown part one and part two
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the leader
Mutagen man unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead rewired
Of rats and men
The Manhattan project
Mazes and Mutants
The lonely mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized
Pizza face
The wrath of tiger calw
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
Invasion
Within the wood
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
Dream beavers
Race with the Demon
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
Serpant hunt
The pig and the rhino
Battle for New York
Casey Jones vs. The underland
The Noxious Avenger
Clash of the mutanimals
The deadly venom
Turtles In Time
Tale of the Yokai
A/N
Attack of the mega shredder!
The Creeping Doom
The Fourfold Trap
Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!
Annihilation: Earth!
Beyond The Known Universe
Not everything is easy
The truth and the test
The two sister
My choice
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Journey To The Center Of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War of Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
A special chapter
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceraton
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever Burning Fire
Earth Last Stand
City at War
It is my time to shine
Broken Foot
The Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Bat in the belfry
The Super Shredder
The power inside her
Tokka vs the world
Spirit Stealer
The Tale of Tigerclaw
Requiem
Owari
Scrolls of the Demodragon
The forgotten swordman
The Heart of Evil
End Times
When The Worlds Collide
Yojimbo
Osoroshi no Tabi
Kagayakei! Kintaro
Lone Rats and Club
The Curse of Savanti Romero
The Crypt Of Dracula
The Frankenstein Experiment
Monster among us

The legend of the Kuro Kabuto

516 6 0
By Flutterknight

*Theme song*
Leo watch his father, who was looking at a photo then at another photo.

A photo of a little girl with her father and her mother. He look down then he walk away. Tv was playing in background as Leo thought of himself. Why did Alison left? Why did she went with the shredder? She is the most innocent, nice, sweet little girl.

Why in the world would she join them? "Pizza's here"Raph said and open the box of pizza. "Huh? You got one pizza? I'm like a two pizzas all by myself guy"Mikey said as Raph grab his slice. "Would you relax?"Donnie said and munch on his pizza.

"Pizza is mine"he said and he smoke-bomb. "Booyakasha!"he yelled as they cover their eyes. "Mikey!"Raph yelled. "I cannot believe you'd do that"Donnie said as Mikey try to find the slices of pizza. "Ah! Where's the pizza?"he said as Leo glare at them.

"How can you guys fool around like this when Karai and Alison needs our help?"Leo said. "Ugh, not this again"Raph said. "We have to rescue them"Leo said. "Look, maybe she believes Splinter is her father, but she was still raised by Shredder. 

You think she's gonna turn on him just like that? And Alison"he said. The room got quiet for a second. "She made her choice. We should respect that"Raph said as he look down. He look at his hand and remember how she giggle and hold her hand when Spike turn into a mutated.

"Yes, I do. We can still save her. Now am I the leader of this team or not?"Leo said.They look at each other and Donnie shrug. "More or less"Raph said. "More or less? So I'm only the leader until I tell you to do something you don't want to?"Leo said.

They both look at each other as Leo sigh. He wish Alison was her. She would say something positive or help him with his team a little. "Ugh, fine. I'm gonna check out Shredder's lair, see if it has any weak points and get her back"Leo said. Donnie sigh as he stood up. 

"Wait. We'll come with you"he said. He also want to save Alison. She was their bright starlight to them and especially for him. He feel like it was his fault since he know how Alison felt that she was played with her heart. "But this doesn't mean we're going in"Raph said as he stood up too. 

"Pizza. Pizza. Pizza? Pizza?"Mikey said as he look for his slice of pizza. He gasp when he found one. "Ahh!"he said as he grab it. "Come on"Rap said and he pull him. Mikey drop it and he look at it sadly. He groan as they left.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I was watching Karai.

She ask Shredder to make me the guard, so she wouldn't get bored. "So why did you, a weakling, decide to join him? You don't know what you are messing with"she said as I stood tall. "I did not and I know what I am doing. I am just a spy"I said and she smile. 

"I knew there was a smart powerful butterfly inside"she said. "I learn from the best"I said as I smile at her. The door open and we look. "He is here"I whisper and she went to position. He look at me and I nod at him.

"Karai. You must know I never wanted this to happen. Splinter is your father, yes. But it would've been wrong to allow you to be brought up by scum like him. I did what I had to do, what I knew was right. I-I hope that one day you will understand that"Shredder said then he left.

"Coast is clear"I said. She look up then try to escape. "You know I could just open the door for you?"I said. "Then you be caught easily"she said. "True but I want to get back to the turtle. Fishface is annoying me"I said as she chuckle.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
The turtle drove in the shellrasier

"I'm thinking we might have better luck if we tunnel up from underneath Shredder's lair"Leo said. "Ooh, what if we tunnel down from above? That'll really confuse 'em"Mikey said, happily. 

"You can't tunnel down from ugh! We're not tunneling from anywhere. We can't do this. Karai was raised by Shredder and Alison is with them. She's one of the bad guys"Raph said, sighing in the end. It hurt him that his little precious princess is with the villain.

The alert beep as Donnie look at the screen confused. "Huh? Is that a guy? Leo, hit the brakes.Hit the brakes!"Donnie yelled and they hit something. "What did we hit?"Mikey groan as they got out. "A guy. An invisible guy! He only showed up on infrared"Donnie said.

"Is this a Kraang thing?"Leo said. "No idea. We'd better find him"Donnie said as Raph saw a sack. He pick it up and look inside. Robots came and chatter, surrounding them. "Guys, you aren't going to believe this"Raph said, taking out a helmet.

Shredder helmet. They gasps. "Huh? Well, tonight just got interesting"Raph said as they took their weapon. "What's the plan?"Donnie said. "Oh, you know, kick, punch, stab"Leo said. "Right in my wheelhouse, brah"Mikey said as they attack.

They decide noticed a shadow up on the rooftop. "At least I can see them from a far"It said and pull it hood down. It was Alison. She look down and chuckle. "When Shredder know that this footbot are no match for the turtle"She said.

"Come and get some, sucka fool"Mikey said. She sigh as she push her hair back. "I am sorry guys. I love you all but I need to this on my own"she said then she walk back. "Let's get out of here"Leo said. "Booyakasha! "Mikey said as she disappear in the shadow.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I arrive at his evil lair.

"You will find my helmet. Until it is returned to me, you will do nothing else. Nothing!"Shredder yelled then I came to his side. "Uh, Master Shredder, can't you just get another helm-"Fishface said but got slap instead.

"That helmet, the Kuro Kabuto, has been the symbol of The Foot Clan for over 1,500 years.The clan's founder himself, the dreaded Koga Takuza, was said to be the greatest ninja in the history of Japan. His skill with a blade was greater than any Samurai"Shredder said. 

"Takuza laid waste to warriors and rulers alike. He stole the sacred totems of his defeated enemies and fused them into an alloy stronger than Steel. He himself forged the Kabuto, and it has survived undamaged to this day"I said as they look at me. 

"I am sworn to protect it with my life. You will find it, and you will bring it to me. Understand?"he said as I chuckle. "Ew uh...Yes, Master"he said. "Xever, you go with the fly. Tiger Claw, go with Bradford and Dusk"Shredder said.

"Um who is Dusk?"Bradford said and I giggle, taking off my mask. "Me fool"I said as I took off my cloak. They gasp as they saw my new look (The picture above since I am too lazy to describe it). "Goddess!"Fishface said as he hug me. "Pixie!"Bradford said as he pick us up and hug us. 

I couldn't help but smile and laugh. Maybe they do have a soft side. "Do not fail me"shredder said as he turn around. He look back as they put me down. "I promise you, the consequences will be dire"he said as I gulp.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Bradford sniff as I jump on a car.

"The scent is faint, but I think he went this way"he said and tigerclaw sniff as I took out my mask"This way"he said and flew with his jet pack. I shrug and follow him to the rooftop. "He's on foot. But he's got"he said and sniff again.

"Devices. Electric motors, faint whiff of ozone"he said as he growl. "You've got a good sense of smell for a cat"Bradford said. "We are warriors. Can't we fight side by side without letting species get in the way?"Tigerclaw said.

"Absolutely. Xever is always saying, Oh, Tiger Claw must hate you, because you're a dog"Bradford said as I gasp. "That's ridiculous"I said. "I know, right?"he said. "Although I do want to eat him because he's a fish"Tigerclaw said.

"I want to eat him just to shut him up"Bradford said and I laugh. "You guys got the most weirdest relationship!"I said as we ran. "You the one to talk. You hang out with those turtle"Tigerclaw said and growl.

"Hey! I was being nice but since you have to be the sitck in the mud and naming them"I said as I huff. Bradford stop and laugh, hugging me from the side. "I am proud of you!"he said as I nervously smile. I hope this end quickly.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We found the turtle and the shellraiser.

"They have the Kabuto"Tigerclaw said. "Are they okay?"I said and they look at me. Aw sewer apple. "If they are then I have a chance to kick their shell"I said and he smile. He bought it. "So we get to retrieve Shredder's helmet and crack some shells. Life is good"Bradford said.

Tigerclaw roar as we jump down while I put my mask on. We attack and I almost hit Donnie. "Alison"he whisper as I growl. I jump and push him back. "Don't let 'em get the helmet"I heard Leo said. I saw Raph and I ran toward him.

"Whoa there sweetheart. You get your turn"he said and he put his leg up. He is ready to kick me. I jump back then they gasp. What are they looking at? "Alison?"They said as I took off my mask. "Aw, you figure me out"I said as I place my hand on my waist.

"But we can't fight you"Leo said, turning red but I took out my sword. "Sorry but master order"I said as I aim at them. I laugh as I aim some ice beam at them. "Come on"Leo said as I glare at them. "Heads up, Dee, hot potato"Mikey said, throwing the sack at Donnie.

"Got it"he said as he caught it and climb up. "They are getting away"I said and I flew up. I caught them and they glare at me. "You are okay!"I whisper as I hug Leo. "Did I miss something?"he said. "No, don't worry"I said then made something fall down.

"Then why are you in their side?"Leo whisper. "I had to. Don't worry about me and I be back into your arm before you know it"I said then fishface appear. "I believe you have something we need and what I need"he said.

"Deodorant?"Mikey said as he growl. Leo push me out of the way and I took out my dagger. Raph came toward me and block my attack. I struggle to push him away and he made fell down. I look at him and fishface push him away.

"Are you okay?"he said. I chuckle and he help me. "Yeah. Thanks"I said as I wink at him. I jump and pounce on Leo. He try to push my dagger away from him. He push me and I flew. I used my magic to try to shock them.

"Got it"Leo said as I growl. Bater flew after him but Mikey pull him back. He flew off, bring Mikey with him. "D'oh! Ahh! Ahh!"Mikey yelled then then he let go. Mikey fell on top of fishface. "Hey! Watch it, Buzzkill"Fishface said as Baxter buzz.

"Ooh, Buzzkill. That's totally what we should've called him"Mikey said. He spit azid at them and I chuckle. "Dude's got a gazillion eyes. You'd think his aim would be better"Mikey said. "You should be talking"I said as I stood on billboard.

The structure creaking and fell on them. "Nooo!"Leo yelled as I pull my gloves. Fishface came and put his knife into it. I can't let them hurt them! I used my magic to make him fall back. "Ugh, Leo, is that you?"Mikey said as Leo try to lift it.

"It's no use, Leo. It too heavy for you"I said as I walk toward them. "Just go. Save Karai. We'll take care of ourselves"Raph said as Leo nod. "Got it"he said and he look at me. "You know what to do"I said and he kick me back.

I fell toward tigerclaw's arm. "Freaks, I got your helmet!"Leo said as Bradford check me. "You two, finish the Turtles. We'll get the Kabuto"Tigerclaw said as they ran with me in their arm. "Are you hurt?"Bradford said.

"A little"I lied and he growl. They ran faster then before. "Come and get me, losers"Leo said. "Rawr!"Bradford yelled as Leo turn to another corner. We look around then we heard some noise. "Over there"I said and they ran.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Aw, man. They messed the plug up"The guy said as we ran toward him.

"He has the helmet"Tigerclaw said and he threw me into the air. I stop and flew toward him or um his bag since he is invisible? "You know this is going to hurt, right?"Bradford said. "You don't scare me.All I have to do is drop this bag, and you fools will never find me"he said laughing.

He turn visible and I chuckle. This is going to be so easy. "Uhh anybody got any double A-batteries? Anybody?"he said and I punch him. He fell down as we surrounded him. "Just don't bust my sunglasses, okay? They're kind of like my thing"he said.

We growl at him as Tigerclaw look at me. "Will you do the honor?"he said. "I will be honor"I said as I made my dagger appear. Gunfire was heard and he flew away?! "Wow to the wow"he said as I glare at him. It is not over yet.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We watch quietly as Leo sneak in.

"Why does the fly walk into the spider's web?"Shredder said as he look at us. "Because all the spider's henchmen are out"Leo said, glaring at us. "Ah. You've come to make a trade?"I said as I lean on my sword.

"The helmet for Karai and Alison"Leo said. "Very well"Shredder said and snap his finger. A foot bot nod and went to get her. "She'll have to be brought up from the dungeon"He said. "You raised her from infancy and now you lock her in a cell? How can you do that?"Leo said.

"In any conflict, the winner is the one who is prepared to do what the loser is not"Shredder said as I giggle. They drop karai on her knee. "Let me go"She said. "Now, the Kuro Kabuto"Shredder said. "How do I know you won't attack me as soon as I give you the helmet?"he said.

"Of course I'm going to attack you. Did you think you were getting out of this without a fight?"Shredder said and Leo put it down. They glare at each other. Shredder roars as they fight. Knowing Shredder, he might get the biggest advantage.

"Ugh, pathetic"he said them punch next to his head. "But that is to be expected when your Sensei is a weak-willed coward like Splinter. You never should've tried to do this alone"Shredder said. "He didn't"said a voice and we look up.

Raph with the helmet. "Guys!"Leo said, happily. "Couldn't let you have all the fun"Raph said. "And none of us wants to tell Splinter we didn't try to save his daughter"Donnie said. "Now let's take shred-head down"Mikey said.

Raph threw some ninja stars at us. "Give me that helmet"he yelled then Raph threw it to Leo. "Now Leo...would you be a dear and hand me that helmet?"I said as I walk slowly toward him. I move my hips a little as he blush. 

"Sorry Alison"he said then threw it somewhere else. "I knew it wouldn't work but hey at least I try"I said then threw my dagger at him. He doge it and I was pull back. "Sorry sis!"Mikey said then I cut his nun-chuck.

"I am sorry too!"I said. "You fools really believe you can defeat me?"Shredder said. "No. But we kept you two busy long enough to get Karai"Mikey said as they went toward karai. He snarl as I put my sword in front of me.

"You'll never get out of here alive"I said. "You want it? Take it!"Donnie said, throwing the helmet at Shredder. That was easy I thought and he look at it." What?"He said and purple smoke appear around him. "Sir!"I yelled and I clear the air.

I pick up the helmet and walk toward him. "I am so sorry. I let them go away"I said as he took it. "Hehehehehe"he said as he put it on. "Are you okay?"I said. "You did fine, Dusk. You proven that you did betray them and your loyalty. You didn't fail me"he said and I sigh.

Well, I live for another day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.2K 32
A lot of small boyfriends scenarios with your favorite turtle ๐Ÿข Enjoyโค๏ธ
91.7K 1.4K 23
I think it's rather self explanatory. Thank you for being here if it ever gets published. ~ I am tired and don't want to do school work so I probabl...
19.5K 923 36
[2018 - NOT EDITED] [Book 1] ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฎโ”Š ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
18.9K 583 28
โžฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) .๏ฝก.:*โ™ก Each reader will have a different like corresponding to each Turtle Broth...