Sailor Earth - Kumiko Chiba

By _Crystal_Plays_

Kumiko Chiba was just another ordinary girl, if you don't count the fact that she is the re-incarnated prince... More

Act One
Usagi - Sailor Moon
Ami - Sailor Mercury
Rei - Sailor Mars
Masquerade Dance Party
Makoto - Sailor Jupiter
Terra
Kumiko - Sailor Earth
Minako - Sailor V
Serenity - Princess
Moon
Enemy - Queen Metalia
Final Battle - Reincarnation
Conclusion and Commencement - Petite Étrangère
Act Two
Infiltration - Sailor Mars
Abduction - Sailor Mercury
Secret - Sailor Jupiter
Invasion - Sailor Venus and Sailor Earth
Time Warp - Sailor Pluto
Crystal Tokyo - Neo-Queen Gaia
Complication - Nemesis
Hidden Agenda - Nemesis
Covert Manoeuvres - Wiseman
Attack - Black Lady and Emerald Lady
Showdown - Death Phantom
Replay - Never Ending
Act Three
Infinity 1 Premonition - Part 1
Infinity 1 Premonition - Part 2
Infinity 2 - Ripples
Infinity 3 - Two New Soldiers
Infinity 4 - Haruka Tenoh, Michiru Kaioh - Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune
Infinity 5 - Setsuna Meioh - Sailor Pluto
Infinity 6 - Three Guardians

Reunion - Gaia

597 16 3
By _Crystal_Plays_

Kumiko stood out the front of the Crown Arcade, her arms crossed as she inspected the exterior of the shop. The broach she was given pinned to her chest. "Hey there." Motoki Furuhata greeted. Kumiko took her sunglasses off as she turned to the blonde, "Are you the new part-timer my uncle sent?" Motoki got a good look at Kumiko's face. "Oh, your that High-School kid that was with Usagi the other day, right? Wasn't your hair green at the ends?"

"Usagi?" Kumiko muttered. Motoki turned to his brown-haired friend,

"Hey, Akimi, why don't you go on in? I'll just be a sec."

"Sure." Akimi said, moving towards the Arcade. Kumiko sent a look to the girl. There was a flash of red and Akimi looked confused, "What happened? What am I doing in front of the Arcade?" Akimi turned and walked away.

"Wait, Akimi!" Motoki called. Kumiko quickly wrapped her arms around one of Motoki's.

"I'm Akimi now." Kumiko said gravely, "The person who walked away just now is nobody. I am your girlfriend now."

"Yes." Motoki agreed, "You are Akimi."

A girl walked into the arcade, looking at everyone to try and find who she was looking for. "Hey, Motoki!" She called, "Are you here?"

"Hey Reika, I'm over here!" Motoki greeted, waving the girl over. Reika walked over to where Motoki was sitting. Kumiko was standing above him, watching the blonde play the game.

"Your book came." Reika explained, handing over a brown package, "So I thought I'd drop it off."

"Oh, thanks." Reika looked up at Kumiko, who she had just noticed.

"Oh, is the new girl your training?"

"What are you talking about, it's Akimi. We've been dating for a year."

"That's Akimi?" A book slipped from Reika's arms and landed in front of Kumiko. The girl picked it up and examined it, her eyebrow lifting at the gems on the front cover.

"That's for Geology class. We have to write a term paper on it."

"Are you interested in precious stones?"

"Yes." Akimi replied, "Geology is a hobby of mine. On the front cover here is Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Kunzite."

"Wow, you know your minerals pretty well." Reika commented.

"Thank you. This is yours." Kumiko handed the textbook back.

Usagi walked into the arcade and quickly found Motoki and Kumiko. Usagi's breath caught in her throat when she spotted the familiar green bow that held up a ponytail. "Oh, hey there Usagi." Motoki greeted. Kumiko turned and Usagi was shocked. I don't believe it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Usagi." Kumiko said.

"Kumi...is that you?" Usagi asked.

"Usagi, this is my girlfriend Akimi." Motoki introduced, his hand on Kumiko's shoulder. "She just started working here part-time. Come say hi." Kumiko stood and walked up to Usagi.

"Motoki and I met here in the arcade, we've been attached at the hip ever since." Kumiko explained. She lifted her hand and gently caressed one of Usagi's buns, "You know, Sailor Moon has buns just like these in her hair. I guess they're a popular look now that she's saving the world. I heard that you're one of the top players on the Sailor V game, do you think you'd be able to show me how to play?"

"I'm not really that good, but I'll give it a try." Usagi said. Pretty soon, Usagi was teaching Kumiko how to play the Sailor V game, unaware of Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Mamarou and Luna were all watching the pair from the window.

The next day, Usagi met up with Kumiko at the Arcade again. Usagi was dominating the game, racking up a multitude of points. "You lied to me yesterday." Kumiko mused, "Your pretty good at this game. It's like you know everything there is to know about Sailor V."

"Yeah, she's really strong and loyal too." Usagi agreed, her eyes not leaving the game.

"It seems like you've actually met her. Believe it or not, I saw Sailor V with my own eyes." Usagi looked up from the game.

"Really?"

"I saw her fighting a bunch of monsters a while back. She seemed cool."

"I know, right? You can count on her. She's a lot more responsible than me, for sure."

"You mean to tell me that Sailor V is more responsible than Sailor Moon?" Kumiko questioned. Usagi froze as Kumiko ran her hand down one of Usagi's ponytails, "You wear your hair exactly like her, to me it makes you seem so much like her. I wonder where she is? She's faded from the spotlight recently, nothing new in the newspapers. She might be in a secret command centre." Usagi's character in the game died.

"I have to go home now." Usagi stood and started to walk away. Kumiko quickly grabbed the bookbag Usagi had left behind.

"Usagi, wait." Kumiko placed her hand on Usagi's shoulder and offered Usagi's bookbag, "Don't want to forget this. How 'bout you come back tomorrow, we can get to know each other more. I want to know everything about you." Usagi ran off,

"Goodbye!" She called over her shoulder as she raced out of the arcade. When she was out of sight, Kumiko grit her teeth as her fists clenched,

"Why didn't the Mind Control work?" Kumiko muttered to herself.

After the Arcade had closed, Kumiko sat down at one of the Sailor V games and started to play. Motoki behind her. One way or another, I'll get into the Command Centre. "Mind if I interrupt your game?" A voice asked, causing Kumiko to look up. Makoto glared down at the blue-eyed girl. Kumiko smirked, "What exactly are you playing at with Usagi?" Kumiko's eyes shone as she stared up at Makoto.

The alarm was ringing inside the command centre. Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Artemis, Luna and Mamarou were looking around to try and find the intruder. Makato reached out to try and take the Legendary Silver Crystal and the Legendary Gold Crystal that were fastened around Usagi's neck, but was thrown to the side. "She was so close." A voice sighed, disappointed, "But, that girl was utterly useless." Eight pairs of eyes snapped up and saw a figure standing on one of the pillars, smirking down at them.

"Kumiko!" Usagi gasped.

"So the entrance to your secret Command Centre was right under the Sailor V game." Motoki commented as he and Kumiko jumped down in front of the others. "But because of it's powerful shield, we couldn't detect it."

"I could detect it though." Kumiko said offhandedly, "But I just didn't know my way in. That's where your friend came in handy. It was easy enough to hypnotise her. She opened up the Entrance quite willingly."

"That can't be right, that's impossible!" Usagi protested.

"Enough!" Minako shouted, "Time to Transform!"

"Venus Power!"

"Mercury Power!"

"Mars Power!"

"Make Up!" The three girls chorused.

"I am the pretty Guardian, who fights for Love and Beauty! I am Sailor Venus! In the name of Venus, I will punish you, with the power of Love!"

"I am the pretty guardian, who fights for love and for intelligence, I am Sailor Mercury! Now, douse yourselves in water and repent!"

"I am the pretty guardian, who fights for love and for passion, I am Sailor Mars! And now, in the name of Mars, I'll chastise you!"

Kumiko smirked, "Do you really think that transforming would scare me?" Kumiko laughed. She grabbed her broach from her chest and held it up, "Earth Prism Power! Make Up!" Everyone in the Command Centre watched in both fear and awe as Kumiko transformed. Vines wrapped around Kumiko's torso, feet and arms to create her Sailor Uniform, her heels and gloves. The planetary symbol for the Earth appeared on her forehead shining a dark green. It changed into her golden tiara with a dark green gem in the centre. Usagi took an involuntary step back, this wasn't her Sailor Earth. This one was more evil. The brown on her Sailor Uniform had turned black, and the green had become so dark it was almost black itself. Her new broach was pinned on the tie between her bow. The only thing reminiscent of the old Sailor Earth was the bright green bow in her hair holding her long hair in place. Sailor Earth smirked at the stunned people around her. "Come now! Attack me!" Venus took her chain off her waist and sent an attack towards Sailor Earth, who merely whacked it aside with Dark Magic.

"The Crystals!" Motoki growled snatching the necklace from Usagi's neck, "Give them to me!"

"Usagi!" Venus gasped, turning around and wrapping her chain around Motoki. "That's no way to treat a girl! Time for some tough love! Venus Love Me Chain!" The chain around Motoki was caked in lightning, electrocuting Motoki. The boy fell to the floor and dropped the necklace he held. Venus wrapped her chain around the Silver Crystal and the Gold Crystal, pulling them into her hand.

"How dare you!" Sailor Earth growled, "Earthen Strike!" A dark wave of Magic appeared from Sailor Earth's hand and swept over Venus.

"She's too powerful." Venus fell to her knees.

"She's going to destroy the Command Centre at this rate." Tuxedo Mask added. "She's even more powerful than before." Sailor Earth lifted her hand and Dark Magic surrounded the Legendary Crystals. They lifted themselves from Venus' hand and flew across the room.

"The Crystal's!" Mercury gasped. She lifted her arms, "Mercury Aqua Mist!" A mist spread across the Command Centre. Mercury went to grab the Crystals but they emitted a bright light, preventing the blue-haired girl to get them. Sailor Earth smirked as the Crystals flew into her waiting hands. Sailor Earth chuckled darkly,

"Finally. I have the Legendary Crystals!" Sailor Earth cheered.

"Not so fast!" Mars shouted, running forward and going to kick Sailor Earth's hand, but the black and green-clad woman managed to dodge.

"You dare underestimate me!" Sailor Earth waved her hand and black, razor-sharp leaves attacked Mars, causing her to fall back. "You think you can sneak up on me!" Sailor Earth turned quickly, grabbing Tuxedo Mask by the collar and throwing him across the room, sending him flying into a pillar. Sailor Earth looked at her hands and laughed gleefully. She turned to Usagi, "Come with me, dear Princess, take my hand." Luna quickly turned and ran towards Sailor Earth. She lept at the other Sailor Guardian. "How dare you attack me you filthy beast!" Sailor Earth slapped the cat aside.

"Luna!" Usagi exclaimed, falling beside her cat. "Hang on Luna."

"As if a pathetic creature such as that was able to hurt me."

"Luna was right. You're not Sailor Earth." Sailor Earth looked towards Usagi. "You're not the woman I love." Usagi gripped her broach. "Moon Prism Power! Make Up!" Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon. But instead of her tiara, a Crescent Moon symbol was present on her forehead. Sailor Moon knelt down next to Luna, pulling the black cat into her arms. "Luna, please open your eyes, Luna. I'm so sorry. I love you." Sailor Earth lifted her hand as the Legendary Silver Crystal started to shine.

"What the hell is happening." Sailor Earth growled, glaring down at her illuminated hand.

"Sailor Moon!" Mercury called out, "If you hurry you can heal everyone with the Moon Stick!" Sailor Moon stood and held her Moon Stick up into the air.

"Moon Healing Escalation!" A light emitted from the Moon Stick and heald most of the people in the room. Sailor Earth grit her teeth in anger. "You are an imposter." Sailor Moon stated, glaring up at Sailor Earth, "You are my enemy. You hurt Luna and you hurt my other friends too!" Sailor Moon lifted her Moon Stick into the air again as it shone. "I will never forgive you!" Sailor Moon pointed her Moon Stick at Sailor Earth. The other Sailor Guardian lifted her hand and the attack turned at the last minute and hit one of the pillars. Suddenly, someone appeared behind Sailor Earth. "No, not her again!"

"You have done well, Sailor Earth." Queen Beryl praised. "Now that I have obtained the Legendary Silver Crystal and Legendary Gold Crystal, we can dispose of these girls." Sailor Earth held her hand out to Queen Beryl, holding the necklace out, the two Legendary Crystals hanging from the chain. Queen Beryl took them gleefully, "Sailor Guardians, Tuxedo Mask, your secret Command Centre will be your grave!"

"Why?" Sailor Moon asked, "What did we do to you?"

"No matter what life we meet in, it always seems you are a weak little girl."

"She couldn't be." Venus whimpered.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Queen Beryl, ruler of the Dark Kingdom. Unlike the last time we met, there won't be any survivors. Poor little Princess Serenity and helpless Prince Endymion." Queen Beryl crooned, walking around Sailor Earth, "You missed your precious Gaia, didn't you? Well, now she's going to kill you."

"Did you say, Gaia?" Tuxedo Mask groaned, getting to his feet, "Your lying!"

"The woman I'm looking at...is really Kumi?" Sailor Moon gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 32 10
Mafumafu born as a darkangel holds a power that could destroy the world within seconds soon meets a young prince with other friends, a terrible even...
481 20 18
Usagi Tsukino chose to forget her life as Sailor Moon after dealing with the Dark Kingdom. However, after the future is threatened by the Black Moon...
4.8K 99 28
It is said that when you fall in love, it is like sleeping, you fall asleep, little by little, until suddenly, you're asleep. Some say that True Love...
2K 74 48
When the pain of loss is so deep that forgetting is the only way. Bunny is trapped in a profound abyss of despair and longing for Seiya, but he is go...