Snippets

By JaxTindley

one shots. definitely fiction. katuwaan lang. More

Give Love On Christmas Day
IG Story
Cravings
Kiss
Silip
Iron Man
Lippie
Sando
Chicken Soup
Burjer
Birthday Gift
Mcdo
EB Anniversary
Split Screen Surprise
Boy Kissoy
AdrenalineRush
Field Day
Panel
Kalabit (part 1)
Kalabit (part 2)
Passport (Part 1)
Passport (Part 2)
Passport (Part 3)
Tampo (Part 1)
Tampo (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Scent
Biyaheng Cebu
Happy Birthday RJ!
Fireworks
Boom!
Boss
Yellow Blanket
Flowers
A Dei with the Bae
Aldrich and Stacy
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 1)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 3)
Sunday Blues
Aycee's First Birthday
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 1)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 2)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 3)
Panaginip
I Miss You
Thirdy's home
Earthquake
Sunburn & Bubbles
A Little Space
Late Night Munchies
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 1
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Labor of Love
Clingy
Three Five Seven
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 1)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 3)
Picture Perfect
It rained that Day (Part 1)
It rained that Day (Part 2)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 1)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 2)
Baby Girl
HLG Premiere Night
Of bedroom door locks
Brighter than Sunshine
Jenny's 50th
That's My Boy
Harana
Twelve Days (Part 1)
Twelve Days (Part 2)
Twelve Days (Part 3)
RJ's Blog Post
It started with a Road Trip (Part 1)
It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)
Positive
And Then They Were Three
Midnight Snack
Eight At Home (Part 1)
Eight At Home (Part 2)
Eight At Home (Part 3)
Sa Tamang Panahon
Trick or Treat
Isang Dekada (Part 1)
Isang Dekada (Part 2)
Aycee's First Heartbreak
Chuchay and Tita J
Visiting Lola Rio
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 1)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 2)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 3)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 4)
In Sickness and In Health
Thirdy's Crush
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 2)
Happy New Year Faulkersons!
Thank You

Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)

1.4K 72 11
By JaxTindley

I didn't realized how long this is until I've posted it. May part 3 pa po. 😆
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully disclaimed.
Credits to pinterest for the pic. Thank you.
Here you go.. 😊❤️

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

~~Part 2~~

12 Noon came and she was right there when EB started. She didn't bother calling her stylist thinking she had enough clothes in her service van and knew enough to style herself, but alas she totally forgot that all her work related things - clothes and stuff- are in her service van which is currently sitting idle in it's parking spot at home. She used the big family RV because she brought Aycee, Sieggy and Sebby with her to the studios along with Ate Josie and Ninay. She only realized that she has nothing to wear when they arrived at the studio and it was too late to send out for her service van. So she ended up wearing a pair of pants and blouse that she keeps in her locker at the studio for emergencies. Thank heavens for small mercies that they still fit her with her growing baby bump. She still wasn't feeling good and is still feeling queasy and the headache still persisted. But being the trouper she is, it's all smiles and laughter onstage. The show must go on.

1 PM came and Josie whispered to her as she came back into the artist's area of the studio to check on them, that Sebby is running a low-grade fever again. Her and Josie worked on getting some medicine and wetting down Sebby again to lower his temperature while Ninay was taking care of Siegfried and Aycee was taking a nap.

2 PM her cellphone rang. It was a good thing they were still on commercial. It was Thirdy and Theo's school. Maine's heart thudded with trepidation as she answered the call.

M: Hello?

Teacher Ann: Hello? May I speak with Mrs. Faulkerson please?

M: Yes speaking..

Teacher Ann: Mrs. Faulkerson, this is Teacher Ann, Theoden's teacher. I am so sorry to give this news over the phone but your son Theoden had a small accident. He was playing at the monkeybars in the playground when he fell and cut his lip. He was already checked by school doctor and she suggested to bring Theo to the hospital for a complete work up.

M: What?? Oh my God! Is my son ok? Is Theo okay?!

Teacher Ann: The doctor said he seems fine and there doesn't seem to be anything broken but he recommended to have him checked to be on the safe side. Nauntog din po kasi sya when he fell.

M: Oh my God! *getting teary-eyed* my baby!

Teacher Ann: We already called an ambulance Mrs. Faulkerson, so you can go straight to the hospital and meet them there. The school nurse will go with him.

M: Okay, okay *wiping her tears* I will be right there, thank you for calling. *hurriedly hangs up* Miss Jenny! *she starts yelling* I have to go! I have to go! *starts tearing up again*

JDL: Teka teka, anong nangyari bakit ka umiiyak??

M: Ninong Jo! Si Theo daw po naaksidente!

JDL: Ha??

M: His teacher just called me nahulog daw po sa monkey bars sa playground, he cut his lip at nauntog *still crying* I need to go Ninong, they already called an ambulance to bring him to the hospital and I'll meet them there.

JDL: Sige na go, ako na magsasabi sa kanila. Anong maitulong namin?

M: I don't know Ninong *still crying* I need to see my son, he must be very scared by now. *turns to Josie* Ate Josie! Ninay! Let's go! Kelangan natin pumunta ng ospital si Theo naaksidente!

Josie: Jusko! Ano bang nangyayari sa araw na to?? *carrying Seb with her* Ninay! Halika na! Kargahin mo na si Sieggy!

Aycee: Mommy.. * being woken up from the commotion*

JDL: *picking up and carrying Aycee* halika apo kong maganda, let's ride your big car ha. Sige na Menggay larga na. *as they all went to the parking area with JDL and the other staff helping them to their RV*

Soon they arrived at the hospital. As Maine got out of the van, she noticed a tight feeling in her tummy, but ignored it as she hurried out. She turned her head because her daughter Aycee grabbed on to her arm as she went to shut the van door. She turned quickly in fear that her daughter might get caught in between the van doors so she swiftly put out her other arm to stop the fast-sliding door when a pain shot through her hand, it got caught in the closing door. She yanked the door open, seeing her fingers turning purplish. They hurt very badly and she swore crisply under her breath, tears forming in her eyes. But she bravely marched on towards the ER, her son is much more important that her hand. She went in aiming straight for the reception looking for her son.

M: I'm looking for my son, Theoden Mace Faulkerson. Where is he?

Desk clerk: *taken by surprise by the sudden appearance of a famous actress in front of her* Ay si Maine Mendoza po kayo! Ang ganda nyo po! Ay sorry po Ma'am! *as people around started looking at M*

M: I'm Mrs. Faulkerson, my son was brought here from his school, Theoden Faulkerson, asan ang anak ko??

Desk Clerk: Ay opo doon po sa trauma room 1, sorry po! Nurse! Andito na yung kay trauma 1!

Nurse: *approaches M* Ms. Maine, kayo po mother ni Theo Faulkerson? Halika po andito sya. *leads M to the curtained area*

M: *walks faster with her heels clicking loudly on the floor as she's now able to hear her son cry* Theo! *as the nurse pulls the curtains* Theo! Oh my baby! *hugs Theo and kisses his face* What happened?

Theo: I fell Mommy.. ouch. * gestures towards his now sore cut lower lip*

M: Theo.. how many times do I have to tell you to be very careful? Look at you, Daddy will be very upset when he finds out. Hay jusko anak ko, may contest ba kayong magkakapatid na di ko alam? you are all giving me quite a scare!

Doctor: Mrs. Faulkerson.. I'm Dr. Dolly Bustamante. *shakes M's hands* Oh what happened to your hand? It looks sore, I'll check it out in a minute. I'm sorry to have met you under these circumstances. The school nurse here already relayed to us what happened. I checked your son Theoden as soon as he arrived and he seems fine. Nothing seems to be broken and he's not complaining of any headache or blurring of vision. He seems alert and oriented to his surroundings. He can follow simple commands. He's not complaining of any pain except for soreness on his cut lower lip which is understandable. I did order bloodworks, xrays and a ct scan so we can cover everything we might have missed during the physical exams. I will need your consent Mrs. Faulkerson. Nurse Diane here is assigned solely to Theo and will help you with the forms. I understand the need for privacy Mrs. Faulkerson, rest assured our staff here will keep everything confidential. Theo has records here, as all your other children as well since they were all born here. Theo's pediatrician Dr. Delgado is also here. We already called her and she should be on her way down soon.

M: Thank you very much Doctor, you can just imagine my panic when I first got the call!

Doctor: Perfectly understandable Mrs. Faulkerson. I have four children myself and they get into all kinds of scrapes and being a doctor still doesn't make a difference, I still get scared for them. Is there anyone you would like to call? Is your husband on his way? Do you have a companion or an assistant with you?

M: My husband is on his way back from the States, he should be landing soon. But I do need to step out for a minute. I also have my other three children with me who are actually sick too. My youngest are three year twins who are feverish due to their vaccines yesterday and my six year old girl has the colds. They are in the van with their yayas.

Doctor: Oh no, it's that kind of day huh? If you want to bring them in we can have them looked at too then you can send them home. We don't want them staying here at the ER unecessarily and picking up other sickness. But please let me have a look at your hand. Anong nangyari dito?

M: It got caught in the van doors when I tried to stop it from closing because my daughter suddenly grabbed my arm when I was about the close it. Either sya or ako ang maiipit, no contest there. *shrugs and winces as the doctor gently squeezed her fingers*

Doctor: Doesn't seem to be broken but I'll order an xray.

M: Oh I can't. I'm pregnant, almost 16 weeks.

Doctor. That shouldn't be a problem. Your hand is the only thing that needs an xray. I believe radiology will put double or triple lead aprons for you to cover your tummy. I would presume your OB is here too? I will have her called. Meantime I will have your hand Ace bandage wrapped.

M: My OB-Gyne is Dr. Jen Angeles. That will be great thank you. I'll have the other children brought in.

Maine called Josie on her cellphone and instructed her to bring the other children into the ER to be checked and onced cleared she sent all of them home with her staying with Theo. She instructed Ninay to come back once they have dropped the other kids home. They are waiting for the other tests results when her phone rang. It was the school again.

Teacher Carla: Hello Mrs. Faulkerson?

M: Yes speaking..

Teacher Carla: Good afternoon po Mrs. Faulkerson, this is Teacher Carla, your son Richard's teacher. Is someone coming to pick him up?

M: Oh my God! I totally forgot about Thirdy! Oh my God! I'm so sorry!

Teacher Carla: I understand the situation Mrs. Faulkerson. I already spoke with Teacher Ann, Theo's teacher and I heard what happened. Thirdy is here beside me and I assured him that someone is coming to bring him home.

M: Oh my God, anong klaseng ina ako nakalimutan ang anak nya?? I'm so sorry! I will call my driver right now to pick him up. Can you please put him on the phone?

Thirdy: *on the phone* Mom, I wanna go home now..

M: I'm so sorry Thirdy anak, so sorry! Kuya Mio will pick you up okay? Just wait for him. I am at the hospital with Theo, he fell off the monkeybars there in your school and hurt himself.

Thirdy: Is Theo ok?

M: He's fine. Just some bruises but tita doctor wants to see him.

Thirdy: Where is Daddy? Can he come and get me? I want Daddy to come and get me. I want Daddy.

M: * closes her eyes* Anak, Daddy's not home yet, but he will be soon, okay? You'll see him tonight I promise. Wait there for kuya Mio. Don't go anywhere. Just stay with your teacher he comes.

Thirdy: I'm sorry Mom, I did not take care of Theo like you asked me to.

M: Oh sweetheart, it's not your fault. Sometimes things like this happens and there's nothing we can do about it. Theo is okay don't you worry my baby love..

Thirdy: Mooom! Don't call me baby anymore! I'm not a baby! *he whines*

M: *chuckles through her tears* Richard Faulkerson the Third, you are and will always be my baby. Even if you grow taller and bigger than Daddy. So there, I will still call you my baby. You, your brothers and your sister are all my babies. So baby love, wait for Kuya Mio. I love you..

Thirdy: Yes Mom. I love you too..

Maine immediately called her driver Mio to go back to school and pick Thirdy up. Again she felt tightness in her abdomen and she absently rubbed her belly. Thirty minutes later her phone rang again. It's Richard. Here we go, she muses and took a deep breath before answering the call.

R: Hello Love! I just landed, I miss you all! Can't wait to see you!

M: * clears throat and put on a cheerful tone* Hi Love!

R: * frowning* What's wrong?

M: What do you mean what's wrong?

R: Yang boses mo. I told you I know you better than I know myself. Something's not right, what happened?

M: *breaths deeply* I'm in the hospital with Theo.

R: WHAT???

M: Kalma lang Love, he fell off the monkey bars in school and cut his lip. Nothing's broken but they wanted him checked thorougly to be sure. We did the bloodworks, xrays and cat scan kasi nauntog din sya. He's been checked by orthopedics nothing's broken. We're just waiting for the ct scan results and the neurologist to come and see him.

R: My God! Bakit di mo kagad sinabi sakin??

M: RJ, nasa eroplano ka di ba so how am I suppose to tell you that? And unahin pa kita when I was panicking already! My hands were full as it is! The twins and Aycee are also sick!

R: I was gone for less than a week! I came back home to this?!

M: Then maybe you shouldn't even have left in the first place! Limang anak ang iniwan mo! And I told you yesterday we have no Mama Virgie or Yaya Pepe in the house! Five kids RJ, five! Mag isa lang ako! *starts crying softly*

R: *closes his eyes and breathes deeply* I'm sorry Ma.. I'm sorry..shh don't cry please masama yan sayo. I'm sorry nabigla lang, I'm on my way there diretso na ko dyan sa ospital. Hang tight babe I'm coming. I love you.. I'm sorry..

M: *deep breaths* I'm sorry too.. hurry Daddy please. I'm not feeling too good either nahihilo ako at parang naninigas tiyan ko.

R: Ha? Jusko Love, get the doctor please! May masakit ba sayo??

M: Masakit lang konti likod ko kasi naka heels pa ko, I didn't have time to change and wala akong masyadong gamit na dala since we used the RV because I brought the kids with me to EB kanina. I've also been having this headache and feeling queasy all day, you know my usual whenever I'm pregnant. Wala din kasi ako masyadong tulog kagabi. The kids kept me up.

R: Why didn't you ask for help from Josie and Ninay? Or from Nana Imay? Si Malou, si Ate Delia? We do have other helpers Ma.

M: I did have Josie and Ninay. Pero parang di mo naman kilala mga anak mo when they're sick, lahat yan sakin nakakapit. Even si Aycee ayaw bumitaw sakin. Eh di lalo yung kambal. Laging naka karga. *rubs her forehead* Hurry up please, kami lang ni Theo dito. Pinauwi ko na muna sila with the other kids. Pati si Thirdy nakalimutan ko na ipasundo with all that's happening. Sinabihan ko si kuya Mio na sunduin si Thirdy tapos si Ninay pinapabalik ko dito pagkahatid sa mga bata sa bahay.

R: I'm on my way Love.. umupo ka muna please or lie down beside Theo. Tell the doctor how you are feeling. Let's get you and number six checked too. I'm calling Jen now.

M: *chuckles softly through her tears* that blasted nickname! No need to call Jen, pinatawag na din sya ng ER doc dito. Just hurry up Daddy please.

R: I'll be right there Mommy.. hang tight please.

<end of part 2>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️
hang tight too guys, part 3 coming up soon. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.3K 30
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
289K 8.1K 61
*SINULAT KO TO SA MGA PANAHONG CRINGEY YEARS KO KAYA ASAHAN NIYO NA CORNY TO* Sinabi na nung title... Highest Rank: (Fanfiction) #36 : (Maiden) #28
107K 633 13
Im Ashley Im In Love With My Proffesor
322K 5K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...