β˜Ύπ•†π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ π•€π•Ÿ 𝔾𝕠π•₯π•™π•’π•žβ˜½

By luvlylillys

*COMPLETED* Josette Mikaelson is a hard working girl raising all 6 of her young siblings in Gotham city. Jero... More

Cast
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

0.7

480 41 19
By luvlylillys

No way Out

A/N

Ahhh!! I'm sorry this chapter sucks💀
The names in bold mean the same thing as the last chapter🃏

Jim Gordon was the first to break the silence at the GCPD police station. He slammed his fist on the desk getting everyone's attention.

"Tonight is the night where Jerome Valeska is no more! We are gonna end his rain of terror and put him behind bars where he belongs!"

The men and women cheered as Jim finished, all of them agreeing.

They all put their vests on and gathered their guns.

As the police officers swarmed out of the station they were shouting things like 'come on!' Or 'Lets move it!'

The officers got in the police cars, four or three in each car.

Each one determined that they would catch the crazed killer.

Jerome sat down on a chair in one of the mansions bedrooms.

Outside of the bedroom were his insane followers, the people who devoted their lives to him, and him only. The men and women were on high alert awaiting for the GCPD to try and take their leader away.

Jerome sighed as he watched Josette sleep on the bed, she had passed out after they had gotten off the live broadcast.

He made it seem as if there were no survivors, but there was no way in a million years he would shoot Josette. Jerome would rather die than hurt her, he never put anyone before him, but it was different with her.

Josette turned on her right side facing him. His expression softened as he looked at her.

The ginger would typically hide his feelings from her, he hid his feelings from everyone. He didn't want Josette to know that he loved her. Josette already knew that though. She was the only living thing that could see right through him. He always acted like she meant nothing to him, but deep down he did, and she knew it.

"Well Jo Jo it's been one hell of a ride." He spoke to the sleeping girl.

"Ya know I never thanked you...for never giving up on me. Trust me there were countless time where you should've, but...you didn't."

A sigh escaped his mouth as he moved a strand of her brunette hair out of her face.

"Your welcome." Josette suddenly said with a smirk appearing on her face.

Jerome was startled but then regained his composure.

"Aww that was sweet honestly." Josette sat up.

Jerome rolled his eyes. "Whatever I just meant thanks for not annoying the crap out of me, although you come very close."

"Sure, whatever you say...also what happened?"

His eyes widened. "Um well." He paused. "You passed out."

Josette gave him a 'Go on' look.

"You passed out because I killed the rest of my hostages."

Josette put her hand over her mouth.

"You killed them?!"

"Hello! Have you met me?! Why are you so surprised?"

Josette didn't answer him.

Jerome gave her a smile and leaned closer resting his head on the palm of his hand. Giving her a almost innocent look.

"So...how was your day?"

"Really? How was my day? Well what do you think?"

"Well." He started "since you spent some time with me today I bet your day is going wonderfully!"

The girl stayed silent until Jerome began talking....again.

"My day is spectacular, thanks for asking Josette. I'm not in Arkham so I'm happy about that. The food there taste just like my mothers.

Josettes face cringed as she remembered his mother's cooking.

"She was the worst cook ever."

"Yup. She really was."

It's like the two could taste it all over again.

"I think her cooking permanently damaged my tastebuds." They both laughed.

"Ugh! Remember her 'special' halloween dinner when we were like 12?"

"How can I forget? It still haunts my tastebuds!" Josette remarked and the two laughed.

That day on Halloween was the first time that Josette realized how bad he was treated at home. Her heart broke for him.

She had a hard time at home as well but her parents never laid a hand on her, they were never home.

"Oh! And remember that same day you punched her in the stomach for taking away my Halloween candy." Jerome chuckled.

"Yeah she was a bitch."

Jerome nodded and agreed.

Jerome left out the real reason why. It wasn't because she took away his candy it was because she had slapped him for dropping a piece of food on the floor.

After that Josette punched her right in the stomach, as hard as she could.

Later that night they snuck outside to walk around the circus.

Jerome suggested that he should runaway, he also asked if she wanted to come along with him. The twelve year old Josette said yes to his offer.

Obviously they never ended up running away together, but when they were younger they would talk about it quite often.

One day he even said he was gonna marry her.

The pair talked about the future a lot too. Like having a house without their horrible parents.

Josette remembers him talking about kids, it would surprise a lot of people but he did want kids or at least he wanted kids. She remembers him always saying that he would want to have a daughter, and he would name that daughter Rosalene he always thought it had a nice ring to it.

Jerome didn't want a boy, because it would be like just like him.

But Jerome had no more hopes for that anymore.

Beatrix was still in the mansion, surprisingly she wasn't caught yet. Guards were swarming this place like there was no tomorrow.

Beatrix had hope that Josette had survived. From what she heard from her boyfriend Jeremiah was that there was no way he would kill her, but with Jerome, anything was possible, he was insane.

As Bea was walking one guard turned a corner, the girl panicked.

She quickly opened a door to a empty bedroom and crawled hiding under the bed scared for her life.

Her mission of saving Josette was a total bust.

Beatrix panicked as her phone started to ring, with adrenaline pumping through her veins she quickly answered.

"Hello." She whispered

It was Jeremiah. "Bea, detective Gordon wants to know the address, they need that first before they can get over there."

"Um." Beatrix tried to remember

Then it hit her "North side, Del sol street the second house to the left....wait no! Right! The second house to the right." She clarified.

"Okay the GCPD is on their way, love you."

"Love you too."

Bea sighed in relief quickly hanging up.

Jeremiah gave the information to Jim Gordon, back at the house everyone was worried about their big sister, wondering when or if she would return home.

Josette got up from the bed still a bit dizzy from the drug that Jerome injected her with.

"Where are you going?" Jerome asked standing up after her

"You should really rest Josette." The ginger warned.

Josette lost her balance but luckily Jerome got to her in time.

"Thanks." Josette said breathlessly.

"No problem doll face."

She got back on her footing.

Josette began to hear a bit of commotion coming from outside. She looked at Jerome slowly walking towards him.

"Do you hear that?"

Before he could answer bullets came spraying through the windows breaking the glass and hitting the walls.

Jerome quickly rushed to Josette pushing her down to shield her from the bullets. He soon got on top of her covering her head with his hands.

Josette hung on to Jerome as the gunfire continued.

Then it stopped.

Jerome and Josette looked at each other their faces were inches apart.

Silence took over.

Then...

"Jerome Valeska! We have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up!"

There was no way out of this one.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Thanks for reading!

Vote⭐️

Comment 💬

Share💌

💘Lots of Love💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 952 11
Junior Annie Tahiri just wants to get her required service hours and go about her life like normal. She wants to go see movies with her best friend...
85.8K 2.5K 25
"eyes are the windows to the soul. jane valeska's are no different: big, beautiful and innocent; ...
73.6K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...
12K 403 32
After Jeremiah had turned Gotham into an isolated island from the world, a series of catastrophic events followed. The time has come back from saving...