Where my path will take me

Flutterknight által

TMNT Episode 8 of season 1 to the last episode of the last season Which mean I am going to get less sleep 😅 Több

Never say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic at the sewer
Mousers Attack
It came from the depths
I, monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
T.C.R.I
Cockroach terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Puverizer Returns
Parasitica!
Operation Break out
Showdown part one and part two
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the leader
Mutagen man unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead rewired
Of rats and men
The Manhattan project
Mazes and Mutants
The lonely mutation of Baxter Stockman
Pizza face
The wrath of tiger calw
The legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
Invasion
Within the wood
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
Dream beavers
Race with the Demon
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
Serpant hunt
The pig and the rhino
Battle for New York
Casey Jones vs. The underland
The Noxious Avenger
Clash of the mutanimals
The deadly venom
Turtles In Time
Tale of the Yokai
A/N
Attack of the mega shredder!
The Creeping Doom
The Fourfold Trap
Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!
Annihilation: Earth!
Beyond The Known Universe
Not everything is easy
The truth and the test
The two sister
My choice
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Journey To The Center Of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War of Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
A special chapter
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceraton
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever Burning Fire
Earth Last Stand
City at War
It is my time to shine
Broken Foot
The Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Bat in the belfry
The Super Shredder
The power inside her
Tokka vs the world
Spirit Stealer
The Tale of Tigerclaw
Requiem
Owari
Scrolls of the Demodragon
The forgotten swordman
The Heart of Evil
End Times
When The Worlds Collide
Yojimbo
Osoroshi no Tabi
Kagayakei! Kintaro
Lone Rats and Club
The Curse of Savanti Romero
The Crypt Of Dracula
The Frankenstein Experiment
Monster among us

Newtralized

299 3 0
Flutterknight által

Me and Leo came back from our hang out.

We went to the park, enjoy some ice cream and enjoy our time together. Heck, we even dance when some people play some music. It was fun and I love every moment. He even got me some beautiful white roses which are like my favorite!

We saw Donnie and Mikey playing some pinball. He look at me and I nod as he hold my hand. We ran toward them and cheer for them. "Uh-huh. That's where I want it. That's where I want it. Mm. Aw, yeah. About to hit the high score.

Oh, yeah, we're gonna do this"Mikey said as we cheer for him. "Great use of your time"Raph said as he came in with Casey. "Aw"Mikey said as he miss his high score. "While somebody else is out there busting the Kraang's brains in"Raph said the he saw the bouquet in my arm.

"And who gave you that?"he said. "Um none of your business"I said as I hug it close to me. "And that somebody wasn't us. We got other vigilantes out there going after those alien blobs. And it look like Miss Perfect got herself a boyfriend"Casey said as he chuckle.

"Please. At least I am not a loner like you"I said and Mikey cheer for me. I look at Leo and he chuckle, petting my head. "Sounds good to me. Less work for us"Mikey said as Raph look . "It's not good. The Kraang stole Plutonium.

And whoever took 'em down stole it from them"Raph said. "Interesting. Maybe Shredder's going after the Kraang again"Donnie said. "I don't think these were Shredder's guys"Raph said. "Ha! I know exactly who's behind this"Mikey said.

"You better not say squirrels with lasers again"Raph said and Mikey chuckle. "So what do we do, Leo? Hunt down whoever's hunting the Kraang?"I said as I fold my arm. "I think we better blanket the area, keep an eye out. Raph and Casey, stick to the alleyways.

Donnie and Mikey, you take the rooftops. Me and Alison cover the sewers. We'll meet back at the lair at midnight"Leo said as they nod. "But first, I need to place this in a vase"I said, touching the bouquet softly.

"What? You went on one date and you like this guy already?"he said. "Why yes. At least he doesn't scream at me for no reason"I said and I walk away. I found a vase and place it in my room. What is going on with Raph today?
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We look around the tunnel.

Leo turn on a flashlight and saw a lot of broken kraang bot. "Wow"Leo said as we look at another tunnel. He help me up and we look through the tunnel. "Whoever did this not only destroyed them, they obliterated them"I said as I saw bunch of Kraang head on the floor.

"Oh, no"Leo said when he pick up something. A piece of rock. I look and saw a small piece of fabric. A dark pink piece of fabric. "Cookie?"I whisper as I fell on my knee. Leo hug me behind me as I put it close to me.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We are in the kitchen and I made some food for them.

"My head. Raph, ice me"Casey said and Raph open the fridge. Ice cream kitty meow and threw Raph an ice bag. He threw it at Casey. "You should have never got involved, Casey. Slash, Hecate and Newtralizer are way too powerful"Raph said.

"Hecate?! You saw here? Is she okay?"I said as I went toward him. "Yeah she fine. She with Spike"he said and I sigh. She is okay. "Those two goons are nothing. They lucked out. Won't happen again"Casey said.

"Let's focus, people. We got three crazy mutants running around, blowing up the streets"Leo said and I gasp. "Leo! Hecate isn't crazy. She is my friend! And she is with her boyfriend"I said and he did a fake cough.

"I mean two and who is her lover"he said and I smile at him, softly. "Slash"I said as I put my hand on my waist. "I think we should shadow the Kraang until they show up"Raph said, glaring at me.

"Easy. Since Slash and the Newtralizer are using Plutonium to power their teleportation, we can look for traces of residual radiation"Donnie said, pointing at the computer. A worm appear and we saw Mikey with a controller.

"Mikey, would you stop eating the Kraang locations?"Donnie said. "Hold on,D. I'm about to get the high score"Mikey said. "And...Ah!"Mikey said as Donnie took it away. "Aww"he said, sadly. "How about I buy you some game later on?"I said and he smile. "You are the best!"He said as I giggle.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We found the place and waited from a far.

"You think this is the place?"Leo said then a kraang flew out of the window. It went back inside. "Either that, or there's one bangin' party going on in there"I said as I put my hand on my waist. "Come on, guys. Let's do this"Casey said, putting his mask on.

"Whoa, whoa, hold up. Who invited you on this stakeout, anyway?"Raph said. "Casey Jones invited himself"he said and I sigh. "Let go in and do this"I said and Leo nod. We went inside and look around. "Whoa. It's the Newtralizer. I totally named that guy"Mikey said.

"Actually, I named him"Donnie said. "Actually, I named him"Mikey said in a different voice. I giggle as Donnie glare at me. "Hit 'em hard and fast"Leo said. "Except for you, Casey. You hold back"Raph said and we went to attack.

I attack the Newtralizer and he hold my hand. "It is the princess!"he said as I try to kick him. "Let me go!"I yelled. "No! They will give me millions of gold for you"he said and I growl at him. "No one is going to treat me like a slave!"I yelled.

I made a diamond on his chest and pull my hand back. I did a battle cried as I push my hand toward his chest and he was blasted to the wall. "Alison! What are you doing here?"Cookie said. "Trying to stop you guys from doing something bad!"I said.

She growl and raise her ax. I gasp then roll over. I jump and threw my dagger at her. "Eager for another beat-down, Donatello?"I heard Spike said and I look down. I try to help him but cookie pull me back.

"Still in love with him huh?"She said and I chuckle. "Take a guess"I said then put my hand on the floor. "Mira il mutante che non ascolta, fallo volare sopra"I said and some small explosion went toward her. She ran back but instead, she flew to the the first floor.

"Hecate!"Slash said as I look down. "Leave him alone!"Casey said. Spike grab him and threw him around. "Casey!"Raph said, going to help him. The Newtralizer almost hit him if I didn't stop it. He threw something at me and I doge it.

"Miss me!"I said then he chuckle. "Are you sure?"he said then disappear. Spike and Hecate look at me and disappear. "Holy mackerel! Run!"Donnie said. I ran out and jump through the window. Leo got out and help me up.

We ran out and look back. "Casey!"I yelled as he got stuck. Raph went to help him. The building exploded and they got out just in time. "You guys all right?"Leo said as he walk toward them. "Yeah. We're cool"Casey said.

"Cool? You would've been flattened if it wasn't for me"Raph said as he stood up. "I've done the same for you, Raph"Casey said as he stood up. "Oh, yeah? When was that?"Raph said. "Like, dozens of times"Casey said.

"If you didn't slow us down, they would've never gotten away"Raph said then I went toward them. "Okay guys, let calm down"I said and Casey push me out of the way. "Are you kidding me?"Casey said. "Why? You think this is a joke?"Raph said.

They both did a glaring contest. "You know what, Raph? Forget this. I'm out of here"Casey said as he push Raph and walk away. "Good. Just go"Raph said as I look at Casey. "Good. I'm going!"Casey said then he glare at me.

"And if I was you, I wouldn't waste my time with him! He is just going to hurt you more"Casey said, pointing at me then he turn around. "Casey, wait. Hold on"I said but he was gone. I glare at Raph. "What? If he's gonna act like a baby, I don't want his help"Raph said.

"Not cool, Raph"I said as I fold my arm. "People have feelings, dude. Real squishy feelings"Mikey said. "Well, I'm not people"Raph said as he look away. "But you have feeling! That what make us people"I said then I walk away.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I was on the street, trying to calm down.

What is going on Raph today? My phone rang and saw it was Leo. "Jello?"I said. "Alison! Where are you?"he said. "On a street?"I said and he sigh. "We need you now"he said and I nod. "Be there in a flash"I said.

I close my eyes and thought of the turtle. I groan then I open my eyes. Where am I? "Alison!"Mikey said and he hug me. "Hey guys"I said then saw Raph. I look away as I huff. "This better be good, Donnie. What are we doing up here?"Leo said as we climb up a roof.

"We are gonna listen in on everything Slash and the Newtralizer say.While I was wrestling with Slash, I slipped a spy-roach on him. We'll be able to hear everything they say through my T-phone. I know, awesome, right? I'm smart"He said as he look at me.

"Smart yeah"I said then he frown. "Nice, and here I thought you were just getting beat up"Raph said as he hit him on the back. "Yeah, well, uh, I was multitasking"he said then type something in his phone.

"The Kraang orb revealed a new weapon.They're testing it on the docks at midnight.We can use it to wipe out the Kraang once and for all. We can destroy this whole stinkin' city"Newtralizer said as I cover my mouth.

"And every innocent human with it. Are you crazy? I'm here to take out Kraang, not people"Slash said. "Why do you want to destory this plant?! We live here for pete's sake!"Hecate said. "Why should I care? I'm not people"Newtralizer said.

"Hmm. Sounds oddly familiar"Mikey said as he look at Raph. "If it comes down to it, I won't take any chances, brother"Newtralizer said and I look at Leo. "Okay, this just got real"I said and we took out our weapon. "Let's end this"Leo said.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We are at the docks.

We look around and found Kraang. They made the portal bigger then somehing came out. " Is that the new weapon they were talking about? Whoa"Mikey said then stop the portal. "Oh, doesn't look like much"he said.

The robot got up and we stare at it. "Never mind"He said. "Kraang, over here"One f them said and point at something. "Move in the direction known as this way"The same one said. "Kraang targeting target"A kraang said then zap it.

"That is what is known as awesome"Kraang said as they look at the machines. "Here's the plan"Leo said then the Newtralizer appear. They shock him and he fell down. He look up then attack. "Slash, Hecate, keep the Kraang busy. I'm going for the walker"he said.

"Should we help them?"I said. "Kraang, attack all non-Kraang. Repeat, attack"Kraang said as Newtralizer attack them. "We should"Leo whisper then jump. He slice a few robot and I chuckle. "Hey!"I said and they look at me.

"Leave some for me"I said as I lean on my elbow. Leo blush as I wink at them. I stood up and the Kraang aim at me. I chuckle then aim my dagger at the kraang. I jump on one of them and rip his head off. "Alison...that was amazing"he said. 

"Wait for it"I said then they all aim at me. I stood up and jump as the robot body fell down. They shot but I block it with my dagger which kill them all. "Now you're welcome"I said then Mikey flew over us.

"Whoa!"Mikey said and we look at each other. I scream as something attack me. "Alison!"Leo yelled as I block it with my dagger. "You are no match for me"Newtralier said then I jump up. I transform it into wolf paw and push him with all my might.

He fell down and I transform back. "Kraang, watch out for Kraang"I heard one of the robot. "Stupid Kraang"Another one said then fell down. The other look at me and I smile at them. "Who next?"I said.

They ran off and I laugh. "Alison?"Raph said. "Yeah"I said as I turn around. "You are scary. I like it"he said and I giggle. "Thanks"I said then the Newtralier left. I try to follow him but something pull me back. "I can't let you get hurt"said a voice.

"Hecate"I said as she point her ax at me. "Why do you run in danger? I am trying to protect you!"She said. "I don't need protection!"I yelled and she growl at me. "Yes you do! You keep hurting yourself"she said.

Her ax hit my dagger. Too close for my taste. "And guess what? That only make me stronger"I said and push her out of the way. She growl then left. I wonder why? Some kraang hit me and I made a diamond in the air.

I blast them then ran off. I need to help Leo. "Spike!"Raph said and I saw Hecate with him. "Cookie!"I yelled and we push them away. "You-You saved me, Raphael"Slash said. "You too,Alison. I am sorry"Hecate said and I nod. 

"Don't thank me yet!"I said and I made a barrier around us. The beam past us and I made it disappear. "Thanks Alison"Raph said. "I'll destroy you all"Newtralier said and they disappear. "Raka Raka Roka Raka"he said. 

"What are you doing?"Hecate said. "Yeah, they helped us fight the Kraang"Slash said. "This is my battle. I don't need them"Newtralier said. They both nod and held his tail down. "Slash, Hecate, how could you, brother and sister?"he said. 

"You're no brother of our"Hecate said as Slash hug her. He aim at them but something stop him "Huh?"He said and they look at Raph. Yes! He went to help them but they fell down. "Raph!"Mikey said and Raph squish him. 

"Caught you, bro"Mikey said then close his eyes. I ran toward them and saw a big shadow over me. "Raka Raka Raka.Raka Raka Roka Raka"he said as he aim at us. I hug Leo as he held me tight. "Goongala!"said a familiar voice and small explosion were around him. 

"Casey? You're back?"Raph said as we turn around. "I figured I'd wait for you all to be in trouble, and then I'd make an awesome heroic entrance. Pretty cool, right?"Casey said. Then he stare at me. "And I am sorry about what I said"he said, putting one of his hand on his neck. 

"Don't worry! Nothing can hurt this girl!"I said as I gave him a thumb up. We all ran toward and try to stop it. I place my hand on the ground and try to shock him. "Mira il mutante che non ascolta, fallo volare sopra"I said.

Small explosion went toward it and he move out of the way. He threw something at me and I jump back. I stop and Leo pull me back. "Come on!"He yelled as we walk off. He laugh as he walk toward us.

I held on to Leo as he pull me close. "I love you Alison"Leo whisper and I close my eyes. Please let us live. The thing begin to exploded and we look at it. "Yeah!"Casey yelled then we turn around on our knee. Leo let go and we look up. It been destroy.

"Aw, yeah. You've been newtralized, son"Mikey said as they cheer. I walk off with Raph, Slash and Hecate. "Aw, yeah!"I heard Mikey said as they look at me. "Thanks, Spike.I mean Slash"Raph said as I nod.

"Same for you Hecate. You know, there's always room on the team for two more"I said as Raph nod. "I need to go my own way, Raphael. Think I'm better off solo or with my girlfriend"Slash said as he hug Hecate.

"Same go with me. Beside I think you found someone who will protect you"Hecate said and she look back. I look back and saw Leo. He smile and wave at us. I nod and hug her. "Goodbye, brother and sister. I'll see you all again someday"Spike said.

"Please protect Alison. She is very special to me"Hecate said then they disappear. "Goodbye Spike"Raph said. "Goodbye"I whisper. "Don't sweat it, Raph. You still got Casey Jones on your team"Casey said.

"You did awesome, Casey. Best partner a turtle could have"Raph said as he smile. I look at Leo and he blush. "It's been a long day, guys. Let's go home"Leo said as we walk off. I ran toward Leo and stay close to him. He look away and held my hand.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

199K 4.1K 35
Basically imagines of your favourite turtles. Started: Feb/26/19 Ended: feb 9 2024 1K ~ 07/01/19 100K ~ 10/14/22 no requests pls thank you❤️
229 7 13
Just like always it's me in the show! BUT I DON'T OWN THE SHOW- so I hope you enjoy this~ (I own myself, Kit, Sam and Hazel since they're my cousins...
1.6K 44 38
The turtles and my OCs goes through life together.
15K 393 6
Hey this is a version of the newest TMNT 2014 movie, where Victoria (from my other books) is also in it. Hope you guys enjoy! *I do NOT own TMNT movi...