Accidentally In Love |COMPLET...

By autumn_311

Nikita Epson has never been one to give up easily. But after finding out that her mother was in some shady bu... More

1 - Not Tonight[Edited✅]
2 - What A Day[Edited✅]
3 - The Guy[Edited✅]
4 - East[Edited✅]
5 - Don't Fuck Up[Edited✅]
6 - West[Edited✅]
7 - For The First Time[Edited✅]
8 - Head? Heart? [Edited✅]
9 - Concerned [Edited✅]
10 - Don't Say[Edited✅]
11 - Love [Edited✅]
12 - What Is Happening? [Edited✅]
13 - Care[Edited✅]
14 - Hiding[Edited✅]
15 - Hell[Edited✅]
16 - Apologise[Edited✅]
17 - Eric [Edited✅]
18 - Mind [Edited✅]
19 - Fix [Edited✅]
20 - Stupid [Edited✅]
21 - Hurry Up [Edited✅]
22 - No You Don't [Edited✅]
23 - Kidnapped [Edited✅]
24 - There You Go [Edited✅]
25 - Curiosity [Edited✅]
26 - Say It [Edited✅]
27 - Insult [Edited✅]
28 - Please [Edited✅]
29 - Me [Edited✅]
30 - Tonight [Edited✅]
31 - Tattoo [Edited✅]
32 - Catchup [Edited✅]
33 - Fall [Edited✅]
34 - A Tear [Edited✅]
35 - Home [Edited✅]
36 - High [Edited✅]
37 - Tonight [Edited✅]
39 - Mum [Edited✅]
40 - The Missing Piece [Edited✅]
41 - Club Carter [Edited✅]
42 - Midnight Run [Edited✅]
43 - Giggle [Edited✅]
44 - Bill [Edited✅]
45 - Ice Cream [Edited✅]
46 - Realistic [Edited✅]
47 - Not Afraid [Edited✅]
48 - Fire [Edited✅]
49 - Position [Edited✅]
50 - Surprise [Edited✅]
51 - I Love You [Edited✅]
52 - Success [Edited✅]
53 - View [Edited✅]
54 - The Guy [Edited✅]
55 - I Chose [Edited✅]
56 - Propose [Edited✅]
Authors Note

38 - Date [Edited✅]

3.2K 108 5
By autumn_311

***

Later that evening, at about 07:30, I'm standing in front of the floor length mirror in a dress that Eric bought for me. The price tag gave me a panic attack. Literally.

I'm nervous as well and I don't know why. Maybe I do.

It's a two piece dress. The top part is tight and lacy but breathable. The bottom part sits a bit lower than mid-thigh and is almost like a skater skirt only the fabric is more silky.

I'm wearing a pair of black stilettos. The night air is warm comparing to the cold wind that sat in the air earlier on today.

My hair is swept to one side. My lips, a dark but bold red colour, my eyes were lined with eyeliner and I even took the time to put black nail polish on my nails.

I go downstairs and meet Robert standing by the door, "How do I look?" I ask him, giving him a spin.

"Beautiful. I'm sure Mr Foster would be speechless." so formal.

I'm about to thank him but Vince always has to interrupt, "Obviously he's going to be speechless. You look smoking hot."

I roll my eyes and sigh, "Thank you Robert. And thank you too Vincent. So? Are we ready to go?" I ask.

"This way ma'am." Robert says.

"Good luck. And ditch the condoms, I want to have God children." Vince shouts just when I close the door.

I laugh at the comment. Robert opens the door for me and I climb in the car.

When we're on the road I speak to Robert.

"Robert I'm nervous. I'm a mere girl. And Eric, he's everything more." I say. My chest rises and falls heavily.

"And I'm a mere guard. Mr Foster hasn't ever felt this way before. When you had your operation done, he couldn't concentrate at all. All his focus was on you. He put everything on hold. For you. I really do think you've switched something in him." Robert tells me. It makes me smile at how much Eric cares. It makes my insides melt and my heart warm.

"Really?" I ask, with a blush.

"Don't tell him I told you. Well we're here." he suddenly says, switching the engine off. He gets out of the car and opens my door for me.

I get out with my hand in his. When I'm steady on the ground I take in my surroundings.

I am definitely in the city. In front of me is a red carpet, followed by the highest building I've ever seen.

"Welcome to Foster Oils." a voice whispers from next to me.

I jump out of my skin but exhale when I see Eric dressed in a two-piece black suite. He puts his hand out for me.

I take it, "This is your company?" I ask, with a smile, taking in everything.

"Yeah. You look...wow. You're beautiful, as always. But just, more beautiful." he says, suddenly sounding breathless.

"You too. I mean n-not beautiful but handsome. Yeah. Handsome." why am stuttering? A blush covers my face. I try hiding it in embarrassment.

He laughs and leads me inside, "Come on. It's time for our date."

I squeal in excitement. We step inside he's building and everything is just perfect, as expected. I mean it is Eric Foster's building.

There are a few people still here. We step into an elevator and up we go.

When it stops, we have to climb stairs,"Eric where are we going?" I laugh in nervousness.

"Just wait and see." he says, excitement in his voice.

When we stop, he opens the door for me and tells me to close my eyes. I obey and suddenly I feel the air touching me. Its not cold but I know we're outside.

"Eric, can I please open my eyes now?" I ask, impatiently.

"You are so impatient." he says, and you can literally hear the smile in his voice,"But you can open them."

I take my hand away slowly, but my eyes stay closed. I'm so nervous. I don't want to open my eyes anymore.

I open my eyes slowly and find myself on a rooftop. I gasp.

I take a few steps forward, trying to take in the whole view.

A little gazebo is set up with a white cloth thrown over it. The entrance part of it is being kept open by a black ribbon keeping it together. A red carpet is set out in front of me, leading me to the table.

A square table is set out inside the gazebo, with a white table cloth over it. Three candles are lit up in the centre with rose petals surrounding it.

Two plates are already set out and next to the table about 12 feet away, is a man, dressed in a tux and playing the violin. It's such a beautiful sound.

My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much.

"It's not a restaurant but I wanted to show some kind of effort besides just paying for the bill." he says from behind me.

I turn around to face him, "It's beautiful." I tell him, almost crying.

He leads me to the seat and helps me take a seat. He sits opposite me and we eat.

And guess what it is!? Burgers! From McDonald's. My favourite restaurant ever.

"This is nice." I say, laughing.

"I know, I'm enjoying myself too." he says, smiling.

For desert, we had some type of pavlova. Only it was different. The pavlova had cookie dough inside. And there were two biscuit fingers on top with crushed pecan nuts and mint crystals sprinkled over it.

"What the hell is this?" I asked him ,with a laugh, when it was set out in front of me.

"Not what I'd usually eat but I have to taste this." he said.

We ate it together and even fed each other. It was so damn good.

When we finished eating, I felt like I'm going to explode.

"This is the best night of my life." I tell him. The silence is one of the best parts. It's peaceful.

"It's not over yet." he says standing up. He puts his hand out for me to take, "Would you do me the honor of having this dance with me?" he asks.

I smile, "I'd love to." I put my hand in his and we make our way a few feet from the table.

His hands wrap around my waist and mine around his neck. My head rests on his chest and I listen to his erratic heartbeat. It's just like mine.

"I won't ever forget this night." I tell him.

"Neither will I, considering it's my first date that I've ever gone on without wanting to only get in the girl's pants." he admits.

"You dirty bastard." I laugh, "Well it's my first date too. I never had time for boys, I was always too busy with mum." I say.

"I'm glad I'm the first." he says. "I got you something. He suddenly says, breaking away from me.

I miss his warmth. His scent.

"Really?" I ask. I didn't get him anything, "You really didn't have to." I say.

"Yes I did. Come on." he takes my hand and leads me to the wall separating us from the busy roads that's so far down.

"Eric I'm afraid of heights. I like it that side." I refer to our table.

"Just look at me." he says, holding my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes.

He searches his pocket and pulls out a silver necklace with a locket.

"It's beautiful." I whisper. "Is that actual silver. It looks so real."

He gives me a look that says, 'Do I look fake to you?'

"I can't take that. Look, it even has a little diamond. No Eric." I push it away from me.

"You have to. I'd feel offended if you don't take it." he suddenly says making me freeze.

I sigh, "Fine. Thank you its so pretty. What's inside?" I ask, about to open it. But it won't budge.

"You can't simply open it with your hand." he tells me.

"Then how am I supposed to?" I ask.

"You're smart. You'll figure it out." he smirks.

"Ugh." I roll my eyes at him. "Thank you. You're the best. And this was the best date ever. Even though I haven't ever been on one."

He gets up the wall and takes a seat. His legs dangle off the building. "Come on." he invites me.

"No thank you. I like it he-" a squeal escapes when I get picked up and put on the wall. "Oh my god, Eric!" I scream at him and try to get off.

"Just calm down. You stress too much. Enjoy the view." he says, making me sit still and take in what there is to see.

And he's right. It's absolutely breath taking. I'm still scared shitless of falling down here.

"Hey, always remember that even if we part, you'll always be a part of me, okay?" he suddenly says, breaking the silence.

"Where is this coming from?" I ask, with a slight laugh.

"Just say okay." he orders me, quite seriously.

My smile fades and I look up into his beautiful orbs, "Okay." I whisper, then my smile returns as I look out at the view, leaning my head on his chest, "This is the best Wednesday ever."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 14
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
66.5K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
2.4K 10 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
2.7M 61.5K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...