The Zenkai Hero (My hero acad...

By LavenderBlitz

Y/n is a saiyan who was born with the same berserk power as broly, But has the potential to learn so much mor... More

Y/N bio
Prologue
The Entrance Exam
Results
The First Day
Combat Training
The USJ
Crisis
Clash Of Titans (Season 1 Finale)
Return To UA
UA Sports Festival
The Cavalry Battle
New Techniques
The Tournament (Round 1)
The Tournament (Round 2)
The Tournament (Semifinals)
The Final Round, Y/N's Sorrow
Brotherly Clash, Hero Names, And Internships
Enter Son Gohan, A Whole New Level Of Power!
Y/N's Newfound Strength. Everyone's incidents.
Attack On Hosu. The Villians Make A Move!
Life Or Death, Hero Killer Stain!
Time To Relive Some Stress, A Day Of Relaxation
The Final Exams, The Girls' Decision
Six Girls?! The Big Date at Stardust Valley.
Flight Lesson, Prepare For The Battle Royale!
Riot! The Royal Rumble Begins.
Ultimate Tag Team Match, Y/N Vs Chikara!
Limit Breaking Power! Ultra Instinct! (Season 2 Finale)
A New Or Old Face? A Day At The Pool.
Nature Hike, Training Camp In The Woods!
Quirk Training! Y/N Disappears?
Y/N A Villian?! Chikara Vs Time Breaker Y/N!
Emergency! Let's Save Bakugou!
Legendary Rematch! Y/N Vs Cumber
Let's Finish This! The Power Of The Potara!
Dorm Rooms! Y/N Sings?!
The Return Of An Old Friend! A Heart Warming Reunion.
Y/N Reincarnated? (2k Read Special Chapter!)
Y/N's New Gadgets! A Tough Decision
A Horrifying Night! The Suicide Forest!
In A Tight Spot! Come Back To Your Senses!
Y/N's Awake! The Nightmare Is Over!
A Childhood Friend?! The Provisinal License Exam Kicks Off!
A New Foe! Y/N Vs Ikusa!
Lets do it! First Phase Wrapped up!
The Conclusion! Who Passed?
A Slight Mistake, The Best Students Failed?!
Great Excitement! Let's Party!

Fight Back! A New Discovery

1.8K 31 5
By LavenderBlitz

You stood tall as everyone in the area watched in awe as you powered up and made the whole area shake, kale did the same making 2 incredibly large and powerful auras.

Kale charged at you at full speed and swung at you, you blocked the punch and threw her into the air before sending a barrage of Ki blasts towards her

She managed to recover from the blasts and flew down with her fist reeled back, she swung once again, you dodged the attack as she punched the ground making a huge crater around the two of you, you cocked your arm back and threw your arm at kale delivering a powerful punch to her gut making her spit up some saliva.

Kale: GAH!!

Ikusa and Chikara were watching the intense battle as Ki blasts were flying everywhere, Ikusa then spoke up.

Ikusa: He's buying is time! Let's go!

Chikara: Oh! Right! Let's do this!

The two of them leaped over to rescue some of the citizens that were crying for help, Kale was about to go after them when you put her in an arm lock and held her down.

Meanwhile the others were rescuing the citizens in need in as one big group, Midoriya heard a cry and followed it to see a little boy who was on his knees crying with his forehead bleeding.

Midoriya: Whats wrong?!

Boy: My grandpa is stuck under all of that rubble!

Midoriya: What?! We'll help him hold on!

They were about to get to work when suddenly.

Boy: EH?! WHAT'S WITH THAT?! MINUS POINTS!!!

Midoriya: Eh?!?!

Boy: You idiot! The first thing you should do is check my medical status and see if a can walk! And did you even notice that I'm bleeding from the head?!

Midoriya: O-Okay...It's fine now...because I am here!

A big smile that looked almost identical to All Might's spread on Midoriya's face as he looked at the boy with reassurance.

Boy: ...MY GRANDPA!!!

Midoriya: I can help this boy, you guys go and save his grandpa!

Everyone: Right!

Everyone was doing their part in the exercise, they split up and began helping people from multiple areas at once, everyone thought they were guaranteed a pass when suddenly explosions occurred from all over grabbing everyone's attention.

Suddenly the number 10 Hero Gang Orca Walked our from the smoke with his sidekicks and they began to run at everyone.

Announcer: Villains have appeared and begun their pursuit. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the villains.

Shoji: Continue rescue efforts while fighting?!

Mineta: Jeez! Are they serious?! Aren't they expecting a little too much?!?!

Kale: HAAAAAAGH!!!!!

She screamed at the top of her lungs making a powerful gust of wind that blew you away, you landed safely on your feet as she began to fire Ki blasts everywhere.

Everyone was being hit by the many blasts that were being shot everywhere, you were doing the best you can to block and dodge the blasts but you were still hit by a few.

Momo: Who's causing this?!

Midoriya: This seemed to be Y/N's Doing!

Tokoyami: No! He wouldn't be this reckless!

All of the classes participating were doing their best to dodge, Midoriya used his shoot style or kick some of the blasts away, Bakugou was dodging the blasts with his explosion quirk But was eventually hit by one and sent flying.

Bakugou: DAMMIT!!!

Chikara and Ikusa were doing their best to protect the citizens in the first aid station by firing blasts of their own.

Chikara: Keep pushing!!

Y/N: Tch! This has gone on long enough!!

You ran towards Kale while tanking all of the Ki blasts the hit you, you eventually reached her and kicked her in the face, she bounced off the ground multiple times before crashing into a boulder. The Ki blasts stopped as smoke engulfed the area.

Midoriya: Did he do it?

Suddenly a bunch of noises that sounded like hitting or fighting was coming from the smoke, it was you fighting with kale, she was slightly weakened from your last blow but was still able to fight.

She punched you in the face making you slide out of the smoke on your feet, you soon stopped as kale ran towards you.

Y/N: Kale...I don't want to fight you...please...STOP THIS!!

She didn't stop running however as she only got faster, she reeled her fist back while letting out a loud roar that echoed into the sky.

Y/N: I can't...

Your hair turned back to its original colour and your muscles shrunk back to normal, your spread your arms apart from each other and closed your eyes ready for impact.

Momo: Y/N STOP!!!!

Chikara: GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

You waited for impact but she ran right past you, you opened your eyes in confusion and looked to see that she was running towards a few citizens.

Y/N: Oh crap baskets...

You flew at full speed towards kale and zoomed past her, you didn't have enough time to get everyone out of the way so you stood in front of them and crossed your arms in front of you waiting for impact.

She didn't stop and punched you right where you were guarding putting a lot of pressure on you, you grunted in pain as small webs of cracks began to form below your feet.

Y/N: Go, I'll hold her off...

Suddenly gang orca's sidekicks appeared and shot you with a cement gun holding your arms together.

Y/N: CHIKARA! IKUSA!! GET THESE GUYS TO SAFETY!!!

You saw them fighting Gang orca with Todoroki and Inasa, you then realized it was up to you, you screamed and began to power up to your wrathful form, your eyes went yellow and your muscles got slightly bigger. You broke through the cement welding your arms and grabbed the citizens before flying off.

Y/N: Are you guys okay, anything broken? Can you breathe?

Citizen 1: We're okay, thank you!

You went and landed near the first aid station and put them down, the then began to get check ups as the rest of the class saw how beaten up you were.

Kirishima: Woah Y/N! You're all beaten up man!

Kaminari: You look like you need more care than the citizens!

Y/N: *Pant* I don't matter right now...

Suddenly Kale jumped into the area and roared like a beast, the whole area shook scaring most of the citizens being cared for. You leaped into action as she swept her fist to the left hitting you and sending you flying into a boulder.

A huge dust cloud formed from the impact, you slowly walked out completely out of stamina and energy, you powered up to your wrathful form once again and charged at kale but she delivered a nasty gut punch that made you cough up blood and reverting back to your base form.

Midoriya: Y/N!!!

You held your stomach tightly as you screamed in pain, your eyes went yellow once more as you began to shout, a golden aura formed around you as you began to transform. Your power skyrocketed allowing Chikara and Ikusa

Chikara: Ikusa you feel that?!

Ikusa: Yeah, no doubt it's Y/N...

Everyone was looking as you just finished transforming, your golden aura flowing through your body and the wind blowing through your long hair.

Kirishima: This is new...Have you seen this before Midoriya?

Midoriya: Nope, totally lost...

Y/N: What is this...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...
99.4K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
13.7K 504 14
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...
27.1K 648 11
This is a android 17 x reader(pure blooded saiyan) story, it begins with a freak accident in Bulma's lab,you were caught in it, now 17 has a strange...