E N C H A N C I A || BTS & BL...

By THEREALACEEE

NOTE: For new readers, please read the re-written version instead because this will contain a lot of spoilers... More

Hi Guys!
[C.1] The Beginning
[C.2] Acting Weird
[C.3] The Book
[C.4] The Land Of Enchancia
[C.5] Unexpected Friendship
[C.6] Jeon?
[C.7] The Prophecy
Thank You!!!
[C.8] Possibilities
Q & A?
Answers (Q&A)
[C.10] Royal Blood Pt. 2
New Character's Info.
[C.11] The Paintings
[C.12] Revelations
Not An Update
[C.13] Almost
[C.14] Tricks Of Destiny
[C.15] Missing
[C.16] Powers
[C.17] First Day
[C.18] First Day Pt. 2
[C.19] Newly Found Enemy
[C.20] The Lost Boy
[C.21] Siblings
[C.22] Same Book, Different People
[C.23] Reunion
[C.24] Sweet Moments
[C.25] Escape
[C.26] Who Are You?
[C.27] Meet Again
[C.28] Questions
[C.29] Problems
[C.30] Danger
[C.31] Noona
Not An Update
[C.32] In Love
[C.33] A Not So Friendly Warning
[C.34] Déjà vu
[C.35] Cherry
[C.36] Ten Things
[C.37] Announcements
[C.38] The Truth
[C.39] Magical Blood
[C.40] I'm Coming Home
PLEASE READ!
HELLO.
[C.41] A Whole New World
[C.42] We're Back
[C.43] Dark Visions
not an update
[C.44] Mishaps
[C.45] Princesses Of Enchancia
[C.46] Twist Of Events
[C.47] A Friend Or A Foe
[C.48] Trust On A Traitor
NOTICE.
[C.49] Preparations

[C.9] Royal Blood

5.4K 270 223
By THEREALACEEE

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

All nine of them were quiet for a few seconds until Seulgi decided to break the silence.

"You've only been to the Dark Forest so far right?"

The four girls nodded.

"Why don't we have a little tour? We'll show you around the kingdoms so that you'll be able to familiarize yourself with it." Seulgi offered while smiling.

Their faces lit up in excitement, they've been dying to see what the kingdom looks like, especially Lisa, she's been hearing this story over and over again since she was a child and now she finally has the chance to see it in person.

"That's what we'll do first thing in the morning tomorrow, it's getting dark already, don't worry about Yeonjun, they'll come back from the meeting, while you," She pointed at each one of them.

"Should freshen up and get some rest, tomorrow we'll let you borrow some of our clothes, unless you want to get weird stares from the people here, our sense of fashion is a little bit different from the Other World as you may have noticed." She continued.

The four younger girls nodded upon hearing their unnie's remark.

"Sure, Miss Kang." Chaeyoung snickered, earning herself a smack from Seulgi.

"For the umpteenth time! Don't call me that!" She whined but still laughed nonetheless, but it later turned into a smirk confusing Chaeyoung, making her nervous at the same time.

"I'm from the Southern Kingdom kid, call me that again and I can burn you any time I want." Seulgi kept the smirk on her face.

For a second, Chaeyoung forgot about the fact that her unnie actually lives here, what she said shut her up successfully, causing Seulgi's smirk to become even wider, if that's even possible.

Irene noticed Chaeyoung's intimidated expression causing her to burst into fits of laughter.

"You know she's joking about burning you right?" Irene giggled.

It might be out of the topic but the four new incomers were at awe by how beautiful Irene was actually like, when other people laugh they don't look that ethereal. Now that they thought about it, all five of them were gorgeous in their own ways.

"I mean, well she is joking about burning you now. . .but she can do it anytime she wants so you better be cautious." The oldest of them taunted them.

Chaeyoung and also the other three made a mental note to not call their unnie like that again, they surely don't want to be toasted on their first days in Enchancia, cause they really want to go back to the Other World alive.

Soon enough, they found themselves lying on the soft mattresses of their beds in the middle of the night, neither of them being able to sleep.

"I can't sleep." Lisa suddenly blurted out, causing all of their attention to turn to her.

Chaeyoung sighed.

"Me too."

Jennie and Jisoo can only nod their heads in agreement, for themselves couldn't sleep either, maybe because of too much excitement?

Lisa stood up which startled the other three.

She was about to head to the door when she was stopped by Jisoo.

"And where do you think your going Manoban?"

Lisa whined, "why do they always treat me like a baby?!" She thought.

Lisa being her stubborn self continued her way to the door, which she of course was stopped again.

"Yah! Do you want to die? It's dangerous outside." Jennie whisper yelled, not wanting to wake the others up. This surprised them, it surprised them to trace sincerity in her voice, they really are getting more and more comfortable with each other.

"I'll be quick unnie." Lisa turned her head towards Jennie to find the latter looking at her confused, Jennie then turned her head towards Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

Jisoo being the intellectual she is, picked up the message immediately.

"Yes dumbass, she's talking to you." Jisoo mocked her and laughed, she found Jennie amusing and cute, a rare side she shows people.

Back in school she would always look unapproachable, wearing her famous "Resting Bitch Face", but inside she was actually a softy, it was her title's fault she wasn't able to show it to people.

Jennie blushed in embarrassment and hung her head low, hiding her blushing face.

"Why is something wrong?" Lisa asked, completely confused.

This made Jennie look at her.

"No, it's just that. . .this is the first time you called me unnie."

Silence.

"Oh." Lisa realised.

"Anyways I'll go with you, I couldn't sleep and it's boring to stare at walls." Jennie changed the subject quick, she doesn't want the awkwardness to resurface again.

"Then I'll tag along too." Chaeyoung said enthusiastically, now they were all looking at Jisoo.

"Fine, whatever." Jisoo said, standing up in the process.

Now all they have to do is sneak out, they just want to see what's happening outside.

Besides they already look like they belong here, wearing dresses that fit the Enchancian style.

They already passed by the table where Seulgi and her friends were earlier, Lisa was about to open the door when a voice stopped her, again.

"You know it's not safe to wander around at night."

All heads turned towards where the voice was coming from and found Seulgi sitting on a chair, legs crossed with a smirk on her face.

"You really think you can sneak out behind our backs? Think again." She stood up and made her way towards the younger girls.

Lisa whined again. "Unnie we can't sleep." she said in a cutesy tone while pouting, hoping it will save them from Seulgi's scolding.

On the other hand, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie grimaced at the sight, they cringed so much that Lisa pouted even more, nonetheless Lisa's act might be working because Seulgi did nothing but laugh at the sight.

"Still, you shouldn't go out without our permission, it's dangerous." Seulgi's tone turned to a serious one real quick, she couldn't help it, she cared for these girls so much.

"Ughh then what are we gonna do here unnie?! It's too boring to do nothing that it's starting to kill me!" Lisa raised her hands up in disbelief.

"Welcome back extra maknae." Jisoo thought.

But upon Lisa raising her hands up, it caused the sleeve of her dress to reveal her arms, and what Seulgi saw shocked her so much that the younger girls looked at her as if she grew another head.

Lisa tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong unnie?" Lisa asked the older.

Seulgi was still in the state of shock that she only managed to point her finger towards Lisa's arms, soon enough all of their eyes were at the youngests arms.

And they were all shocked to see some kind of a tattoo on her arm.

"Didn't I say no tattoos?!" Jisoo scolded Lisa"

"But I never did! I don't even know where it came from!" Lisa claimed.

Jisoo massaged her temples causing her sleeves to fall and reveal her arms too.

"Even you have one unnie and your scolding me?" Lisa fired back.

Jisoo looked at her confused, soon her eyes traveled towards her arms and was surprised to see a mark too.

"What the heck?" Jisoo exclaimed.

Jennie and Chaeyoung got curious so they went to check on their arms too, and of course found a symbol just like Jisoo and Lisa.

"But where did this come from?" Chaeyoung asked, the word tattoo was not in her vocabulary.

"Oh my Gods. . ." Seulgi finally said, she soon went to examine the symbols on their right arms.

Jisoo:

Lisa:

Chaeyoung:

Jennie:

"I cannot believe this!" Seulgi let out after examining their tattoos.

"But we swear unnie! We don't even know where this came from." Lisa pointed her fingers towards the symbol on her arm.

"Girls pack everything you need, we're going somewhere now!" Seulgi commanded with such authority in her voice.

The four younger girls were glued to the ground, they couldn't move because of shock and confusion.

"Wait wait wait, unnie tell us first where are we going?" Jisoo asked the panicked Seulgi running around and packing some stuff.

"The kingdoms." Seulgi simply answered still busy packing.

"Woah woah, I thought we were going tomorrow it's still night time, what's with the rush?" Jennie asked.

"There's no time, I'll just explain later." Seulgi still refused to answer.

"I'm sorry unnie but were not leaving until you tell us why." Chaeyoung said.

Seulgi sighed and finally turned her head towards them.

"Those symbols." She pointed towards their arms.

"Are identical to the symbols of the four kingdoms." She sighed.

This shocked the four younger girls, but what Seulgi said next blew their minds.

"And only people with Royal Blood have those."

° ° °

Enchancian - People who lives in Enchancia may they be from the light or from the dark.

° ° °

Here's an update for y'all, school starts next month so don't expect continuous updates sorry😢

But anyways because I still have time this month, I'll try my best to update more😊

Again don't be a silent reader and comment down below, it really motivates me also don't forget to vote for the chaps that you like, follow me too if possible (still your choice)

If there's any grammatical errors sorry, your author's lazy *shrugs...again*

Luv y'all

Author-nim outtt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 864 41
"Her eyes fucked me up" ~ Chaeyoung. "Who would've believed that going 5th time to university in centuries would be worth it because of her?" ~ Jiso...
1.2K 58 20
"You're my light in the darkest of times." --- An ordinary person and a big businesswoman meet at a fateful night from a tree, one being completely d...
240K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98.2K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...