E N C H A N C I A || BTS & BL...

By THEREALACEEE

NOTE: For new readers, please read the re-written version instead because this will contain a lot of spoilers... More

Hi Guys!
[C.1] The Beginning
[C.2] Acting Weird
[C.3] The Book
[C.4] The Land Of Enchancia
[C.5] Unexpected Friendship
[C.6] Jeon?
[C.7] The Prophecy
Thank You!!!
[C.9] Royal Blood
Q & A?
Answers (Q&A)
[C.10] Royal Blood Pt. 2
New Character's Info.
[C.11] The Paintings
[C.12] Revelations
Not An Update
[C.13] Almost
[C.14] Tricks Of Destiny
[C.15] Missing
[C.16] Powers
[C.17] First Day
[C.18] First Day Pt. 2
[C.19] Newly Found Enemy
[C.20] The Lost Boy
[C.21] Siblings
[C.22] Same Book, Different People
[C.23] Reunion
[C.24] Sweet Moments
[C.25] Escape
[C.26] Who Are You?
[C.27] Meet Again
[C.28] Questions
[C.29] Problems
[C.30] Danger
[C.31] Noona
Not An Update
[C.32] In Love
[C.33] A Not So Friendly Warning
[C.34] Déjà vu
[C.35] Cherry
[C.36] Ten Things
[C.37] Announcements
[C.38] The Truth
[C.39] Magical Blood
[C.40] I'm Coming Home
PLEASE READ!
HELLO.
[C.41] A Whole New World
[C.42] We're Back
[C.43] Dark Visions
not an update
[C.44] Mishaps
[C.45] Princesses Of Enchancia
[C.46] Twist Of Events
[C.47] A Friend Or A Foe
[C.48] Trust On A Traitor
NOTICE.
[C.49] Preparations

[C.8] Possibilities

5K 265 23
By THEREALACEEE

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"And we think you are the ones mentioned in the prophecy."

"WHAT?!" The four girls exclaimed.

"But that's impossible!" Jennie said.

"Sorry but we don't want any part of this mess." Jisoo pointed out.

"I agree with Jisoo unnie, we we're just living our normal lives! And besides, we can't lead a war!" Chaeyoung exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry but if you are really the ones mentioned in the prophecy, then there's no escaping it." Seulgi said.

"Exactly! You guys are not sure if we're the ones, we just got here by accident." Lisa argued.

"Correction, an accident planned by destiny, what if you really are the ones, we can't just let you go, we can't let the Dark Realm destroy our beloved kingdom, besides by far, your the closest shot we found, because all of your said experiences matches the prophecy properly." Irene explained.

"What do you mean it matches? It doesn't make any sense!" Jennie asked furiously.

Seulgi sighed, there was a lot they need to explain to these girls, and when she says a lot, she means a lot.

"You said, that book brought you here, correct?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes." Jisoo replied.

"Well girls what if I tell you I was meant to be there," Seulgi sighed. "I was the one who put the book there." She continued.

"What?!" Chaeyoung asked, unable to process the information.

Seulgi sighed. "Yes, I've been traveling from school to school in your world, when the kingdom read the prophecy they sent me to the Other World to find the chosen ones, and guess what?"

The four girls didn't want to accept it, it was too overwhelming for them.

"The book led you guys here." Seulgi told them.

"But no, it must be a coincidence." Jisoo tried, but Seulgi shook her head.

"But the book was specifically made for transportation, and only people from here can use it to travel from one world to another, meaning. . .you must be from here then." Seulgi said unsure.

"Again that's impossible, I've been living there since. . ." Lisa stopped. She wished it was not true, but she can't deny the fact the she doesn't remember the first six years of her life, and the other three girls are secretly thinking about that too.

"Since?" Seulgi challenged them, she doesn't want to pressure the younger girls, no, as much as she doesn't want them to carry this big responsibility she's passing to them.

She has no choice because she still needs to protect their kingdom from the upcoming war mentioned in the prophecy, and the only way possible to do that is to convince the girls to go with them to the kingdom because who knows? maybe they really are the chosen ones, and she's willing to find out if it really is them because they can't give up know, they've been searching and searching until they came.

Knowing the girls for about three months for she became their school librarian on the first day of school of this on going school year, and yes, in the Other World classes are probably still continuing for it's only their second semester, she could tell that if they really are the chosen ones, they won't fail in leading them for she could see their overflowing courage and and kind hearts willing to help others who are in need.

Lisa wasn't talking neither is Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie, Seulgi's question got them thinking of possible ways on how they couldn't remember the first six years of their lives, but nothing came to their minds.

"See? That adds up to our assumptions." Seulgi stated.

"Please guys just give us a chance, and don't worry because we'll help you uncover your past in the process so that we can also confirm if you are the ones." Irene pleaded.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Lisa, and Jennie looked at each other.

"Uhh can guys let us talk first please?" Chaeyoung said carefully, trying not to sound rude because it isn't her intention anyway.

Seulgi nodded and signaled her friends to give them privacy and soon enough Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa were the only ones left in the room, as the door closed Jisoo looked at them one by one.

"I really don't know guys." Jisoo sighed, asking herself it's normal to have these kind of problems in such a young age.

"I'm not really sure either about being involved in the war thing but they said they can help us figure out our past, I mean aren't you guys curious about it? cause for me it's really odd how we can't remember anything about it and besides in this place there's magic and such that might help us figure it out." Chaeyoung replied thinking about the matter carefully too.

"But what if what they're saying is true? I mean have guys thought about that?" Lisa questioned them.

"I'm also still not convinced about us being involved but if this is a chance to finally know the secrets of my past, I'm not letting that chance go away so that I can finally sleep tight at night not questioning myself about it."

"Sad to say this but I'm agreeing with Lisa, I'm in the same situation as you guys." Jennie sighed.

The three girls were shocked by Jennie's sudden confession.

"You don't remember it too?" Jisoo asked her, causing the latter to nod.

Jisoo was at deep thought, she thought about the situation carefully as possible until she finally came up with an answer.

"What if we just give them a chance, they'll help us about our past, and besides if we're not the ones then we aren't." Jisoo said.

"But if we really are what they tell us then who are we to say no?" She sighed not wanting to think about the possibility.

The other three girls nodded, they trust the oldest girl among them, for they know that Jisoo is smart enough, she won't be saying those words if she's not sure about it.

They decided to come out the room and found the other five girls sitting down, as they got out of the room they caught their attention immediately, they looked at the four other girls nervously, afraid if they will say no.

Jisoo sighed and decided she was the one who's gonna tell them.

"We'll give you a chance."

With this the five girls faces lit up in excitement.

"But. . ."

Hearing the word 'but' caused their smiles to falter a bit.

"We're only doing this for our past, if we really are what you tell us then who are we to say no, but as long as it's not proven then for the mean time we're only doing this for our past." Jisoo smiled at them.

The five girls was more than delighted, they haven't fully convinced them yet, but they're determined to do so.

Meanwhile Lisa, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie haven't realized the mysterious marks forming on their right arms.

° ° °

I'm on PC so I can't do the usual "three dots" thingy (lol I can't even explain it) but yeah here's a short and crappy chapter for you guys, it took that long cause I really need to study in advance for schools about to start soooo yeah I won't say much this time XD

If there's any grammatical errors well sorry I'm lazy *shrugs again*

Don't be a silent reader and comment your thoughts down below so I can read them and see what you think about my book so far, also don't forget to vote for the chaps you guys like, follow me too if possible😊 (still your choice though) and I really appreciate those readers who comment cuz they always motivate me😊 sooo yeahh see you guys on the next update!

Luv ya'll

Author-nim outtt

(Hi I'm from the future I edited it already cuz I'm using my phone now so yeah)

Once again, Author-nim outtt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
21.9K 809 34
Something unexpected happens at a circus that ended up for four girls to move in with four boys, alot of things happen during the time the four girls...
8.5K 480 23
This is my first Horror Book. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Taehyung hasn't seen Jennie in years. One day, he learns that Jennie was killed in the Sol...
11.4K 864 41
"Her eyes fucked me up" ~ Chaeyoung. "Who would've believed that going 5th time to university in centuries would be worth it because of her?" ~ Jiso...