Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

The Sports Festival? The Start of Training

5.3K 73 66
By Shadow2190

It has been a week ever since the the attack on the USJ and the awaken of the new super saiyan power and Everyone is back in class with a boy with black spiky messed up hair and a little girl with white hair and a horn in her head and a beautiful girl with brown chocolate eyes and a not so short brunette brown hair.

Oh and before I forget this is Goku hero costume ok?

He had the power pole with him the entire time he just didn't use it before.

Aizawa - Just because you had a week off does not mean you can slack off you have a bigger challenge ahead of you.

Class 1A - (Thoughts) MORE VILLIANS OR A POP QUIZ?!

Aizawa - The sports festival is coming up next week

Goku and Eri - What's the sports festival?

Class 1A (except Izuku, Ochako and Iida) YOU DON'T KNOW?!

Goku - No. Should we?

Everyone then explains the sports festival to Goku and Eri and they understood and so they left for a week and they began to train but before they left Goku ask all of them if they wanted to train all in a group.

Goku - Hey guys before we go I wanted to know if you wanted to train in Dugobah Beach because I have a place where we can really strong when we train in the week.l

Todoroki - I'll join

Izuku - Same here

Ochako and Iida - same here

Kirishima and Kaminari - Well join

Mono and Ojiro - I'll go as well

Almost everyone joined except Bakugou and Jirou and Mina, Tsuyu, Hagakure because they wanted to train on they're own.

Eri - U-um Papa

Goku - hmm yes marshmallow

As all the girls said aww

Eri - Can I train with you as well (as this caught Goku and everyone by surprise)

Goku - I'll train you but it will be more different since we are older and our bodies is used to battle but it doesn't mean I won't teach you how to fight and fly. - as he said with pride and a sweet smile and he picks her up to have her cry tears of joy.

But before they left the class they were blocked from Class 1B.

Goku - What's going on who are you guys

Bakugou - these guys are Class 1B and they are checking out the competition since we survived the Villian attack at the USJ. Now move aside extras.

Testu Testu - YOU MUST BE REALLY SURE OF YOURSELVES I WILL CRUSH YOU!

With him screaming it scared Eri almost made her cry and Goku notice and he got pissed.

Goku - (angry) Ochako hold Eri really quick - as he handed her Eri as he turns Super Saiyan.

Goku - I would like you to apologize for screaming and almost making my daughter cry - as he is lifting Testu Testu from his collar

Testu Testu looks at the anger and gets scared apologizes but one blonde boy makes a comment that makes Goku even more angry.

Monoma - oh wow look at this they already have a slut who already has a daughter what a disgrace.

Everyone even Bakugou gasped at his comment but Goku laughed a sinister laugh.

Goku - You have 3 seconds to apologize or I will make sure you don't attend the Sports Festival.

Monoma - And why should I do th- as he was caught out from Goku sinister / death stare.

Skip to 0:36 that where you get the stare.

Goku - I am gonna give you one last chance so you either apologize or I break you

Monoma - I am really sorry for my comment - as he says with fear in his voice.

Everyone is surprised at Goku's protective father side. But it made Ochako blush and made her think of a future family with Goku with him protecting her and his children which made her smile of the thought.

Goku then thanked Monoma for apologizing and he returned the favor by knocking him out with a neck chop.

Todoroki - (thoughts) I know now that I should never make him angry because he would destroy me without a second thought.

Timeskip present with Goku and Bakugou have an eating competition and Ochako laughing with Eri on her side.

Goku - (narrating) it has been a good four days and we only have 3 days left and in the those four days Bakugou decided to join and after 6 hours of gravity training I decided to tell everyone that we were done for the day and they can hold 5x earth gravity in such a short amount of time and Eri became a pro flyer and she can now sense energy and do my instant transmission technique and she know how to fight a good amount with me and everyone training her.
But the one with most progress is Deku since he learned he only calls for One for All but he now knows how to control 9% of One for All.

Goku - Guys we deserve a little break so I made a reservation at the Karaoke Bar. (As I saw everyone smiling even Bakugou but he took as a competition on who is the better singer.)

Goku (Narrating) After going home and getting myself and Eri ready for the Karaoke night and helping Izuku with his outfit but I helped him with the a nice dress shirt.

Ochako POV

Ochako - (Narrating) I got ready as I see Todoroki and Momo laughing I decided to not interrupt them but what shocked me is that they instantly kissed the moment they looked at each other and I was like OMG the biggest ship came true.

As everyone got to the Karaoke got to the bar we all chose a song and Goku was the first to sing and he chose a beautiful song called (I like) the way you love me from Michael Jackson and everyone was amazed on how great his voice was.

Ochako - (Narrating) I could not lie Goku's voice was like an angel he almost sounded like MJ and how I saw Eri with sparkles in her eyes I giggled on how adorable she was.

Deku - Just wow Goku how did you learn how to sing like that you were amazing - as he started getting nervous as it was his turn to sing.

Deku and the others sang these song I am not gonna put everyone since I'm lazy asf.

Deku - Let me Love you - Mario

Bakugou - Taste - Tyga

Kirishima - I'm a flirt - R kelly

Todoroki and Momo - Summer Loving

Mina and Tsuyu - Girls just wanna have fun

Goku and Eri - I just can't stop Loving You - Michael Jackson - This song had everyone even Bakugou in tears.

Then the whole thing went more exciting when the girls told the guys to have a dance off and it was pretty crazy on how Goku and Izuku were against Kirishima and Bakugou.

After a night of having so much fun everyone left home just leaving Eri and Goku with Ochako and so they decided to drop her off at her house and having a long passionate kiss with Eri seeing stars above them then falling asleep.

Goku - (Narrating) As I called Nimbus to hold my sleeping Eri it started to rain then Ochako told me something that caught me off guard.

Ochako - u-Um Goku...you and Eri should stay here and sleep here for the night since it started raining - (as she was blushing hard looking like a huge tomato)

Goku accepted her offer and noticed her parents were gone and she told him that they were gonna be gone for at least a week that they were gonna see her perform at the Sports Festival. After a while of kissing and laughing Goku decided to sleep on the couch and Ochako decided to sleep next to him and with Eri in his chest looking peaceful she fell asleep looking like the perfect family.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I wanted to finish it quickly because this idea
was in my head for the longest time and so i decided to do it now since they were training for a week.
I don't own Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super or My hero academia all rights is own by its respected company please support the official release.

Next time on Dragon Ball Academia - The Sports Festival starts! The number one hero returns? Don't miss it see you there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 6.4K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
10K 108 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
97.1K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
4.2K 11 15
The Story begins after Dragon Ball Super and GT. In this Story Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bra and Pan will find out that there is the possibility...