Love Knot » Sakook

נכתב על ידי stillwsana

"No matter how many years will pass... No matter how many problems will block our way. I'd still shout your n... עוד

cero
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
dieciocho
diecinueve
viente
vienteuno
vientedos
vientitrés
vienticuatro
vienticinco
vientiséis
vientisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno
cuarenta y dos
cuarenta y tres
cuarenta y cuatro
cuarenta y cinco
cuarenta y seis
cuarenta y siete
cuarenta y ocho
cuarenta y nueve
cincuenta
cincuenta y uno
cincuenta y dos
cincuenta y tres
cincuenta y cuatro
cincuenta y cinco
cincuenta y seis
cincuenta y siete
cincuenta y ocho
cincuenta y nueve
sesenta
sesenta y uno
sesenta y dos
sesenta y tres
sesenta y cuatro
sesenta y cinco
sesenta y seis
sesenta y siete
sesente y ocho
sesente y nueve
setenta
setenta y uno
setenta y dos
setenta y tres
sententa y cuatro
setentay y cinco
setenta y seis
setenta y siete
setenta y nueve
ochenta

setenta y ocho

2.4K 86 24
נכתב על ידי stillwsana

Sana

Jackson and Mark are in Italy, no one can speak Mandarin now except for me. So I will come with them in China, Jinwoo and Jeongsan are in good hands, they will be guarded by Soyeon. Soyeon is like the female version of Jungkook.....cold and ruthless.

I'm done packing my bags, "Eomma, where are you going?" I looked and it was Jeongsan tucking on my dress. "Uhmmm, Eomma and Appa has a mission to do in China. Don't worry sweetie we'll be back after that" i kissed her forehead, then Jinwoo comes inside the room. "Eomma, please come back soon" he pouted, a chuckle escaped from my lips. "Of course" I said and they both hugged me. There's actually a good news, Taehyung and Tzuyu are engaged, Taehyung proposed to her 7 months ago. And the wedding is going to be in days....

"Go back to your rooms now. I'll just check on you later, Eomma has to take a shower" my lips curved into a sweet smile, they nodded then went to their rooms. I sigh, I went to the bathroom then opened the shower.

The cold water started to calm my tensed body. I closed my eyes and let the water fall on me. I took a deep sigh, just then I feel someone staring at me, like a bullet piercing my soul. I furrowed my eyebrows then opened my eyes. I turned my head aside then saw Jungkook smirking at me.

"Nice sight babygirl..." He smirked, "Byuntae!" I screamed, lucky me, the glass walls of the shower is frosted that's why he can't see my chest down to my thighs, "Oh come on, baby. I have already seen every inch and every part of your body, and I'm your husband so I'm not Byuntae" he smirked, "yes, yes you are a total byuntae, get out please" I whined.

"Hmmm, how about no? I like watching you" the smirk never left his face. "Jeon Jungkook" I whined, "Okay fine. I'll just taste you later" he said and walked out. I groaned, "Be thankful that I love you!" I screamed, "Thank you!" He shouted back. I groaned. After I showered I wore this outfit that Jungkook bought for me, it's a spy outfit.

I looked at myself on the large mirror we have here in our bathroom, it hugged every curve of my body, it is so tight. There's a bulletproof vest here, everything is in here, there's a gun, knife, blade etc. Jungkook trained me, so that if he's gone I can take care of our family.

I opened the door then saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed,

Jungkook

She came out of the bathroom wearing the spy outfit that I gave her. It's really tight that's why it hugged very inch of her curves. She's hot, I bit my bottom lip as she was walking towards me. "Aren't you gonna take a shower?" She asked, I licked my lips.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me. "You're driving me insane" I whispered in her ear, I grabbed the nape of her neck and kissed her. She kissed back, her lips are the sweetest, I was surprised by her actions when she pushed me in the bed making me lay down, the kiss didn't break.

She was on top of me, and I like it. She bit my bottom lip and slid her tongue inside my mouth. She was sitting on my stomach while her hands are cupping my face. I traced my hands on her curves and I heard her moan. She broke the kiss, her lips are even more redder now, she was panting really hard. "I want you to fuck me, but too bad we have something to do..." She whispered in my ear. She stood up and pecked my lips on last time.

I also stood up and arranged my hair, "I love you Jungkook" she hugged me, I kissed her forehead and hugged her back. A knock interrupted us, "Boss, the plane is ready" my men said, "Are you ready, baby?" He asked her. "I'm ready... I guess?" She looked down. I held her chin up, "you'll do great, don't worry" she smiled.

We went downstairs and saw everyone already dressed up, "Let's go?" Taehyung asked and we all nodded, I said my goodbyes and I love you's to Jinwoo and Jeongsan before hopping inside the plane.

Plane

Sana

It's 10:00 pm sharp when our plane flew, it's gonna be 2 hours of flight. Yoongi and the other guys are busy on their own computers, while Namjoon is going to be the one who'll found out who is the traitor in Jungkook's gang. I'm just sitting here beside the window with Jungkook. Then, Namjoon came to us. "Jungkook, I know who's the traitor...." Namjoon said, me and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.....

"It's Yuju...."

I forgot that bitch is still alive. I still haven't said to Jungkook that she's with Hirotoki that time when they almost killed me. Jungkook clenched his jaws and his eyes went dark. "Okay. If she's the traitor, she's not safe anymore..." He said coldly. I gulped and he noticed.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked softly, his voice is so angelic that it can make you cry, but...sometimes it can make you shiver. "Y-Yeah..." I just fucked up, I know I can't lie to him, even if I do, he'll still found out the truth. "Baby, I know you're lying to me..." He caressed my cheeks, "I...."

"Is something bothering you, my baby?" I gulped, "Jungkook, it's been years but, I still haven't told this to you. The day you went to Thailand. Yuju is always sticking with me, I thought she changed. Then, I went to my friends and she said that she wants to come with me, but then when I went to my house. She and Hirotoki joined forces to almost kill me...."

"Why didn't you told this to me?" His voice is scary and dark, "I...I'm sorry" I looked down, ashamed why I didn't told this to him earlier. "It's okay my baby, don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you, but. I want you, to be the one who'll kill her tonight....."

I gulped, I thought about it for a while. I looked at him in the eyes and nodded. he smiled then kissed my forehead.

Shanghai, China, 12:00 am

"Boss, we're here" the pilot said, "Let's kill that son of a bitch" Taehyung said coldly, we all went down and there's a van waiting for us. "Boss, he is Chinese. He can't understand Korean" his men said. "你好先生 ,你能把我们送回中国的朱古克的仓库 (Hello there Mister, can you drive us to Jungkook's warehouse)" I waved at him, "Baby don't be so kind to him" Jungkook chuckled. "你好 杰森很高兴认识你当然让我开车送你去老大的仓库 (Hello Mrs. Jeon, it's a pleasure to meet you. Of course, I would gladly drive you to Boss's warehouse)" I was shocked when he knew me, I translated what he said to Jungkook and the others.

We all hopped in inside the van, the van looks so expensive. "Jungkook, why does he know me?" I asked him as he takes a sit right next to me. He let out a chuckle, "Baby, everyone knows you" he smirked.

Jungkook's Warehouse in Shanghai, China

We all gasped to see this, the mansion is big, but it was burnt, We saw guys laying on the floor, lifeless. I assume they are Jungkook's men.

"I'm expecting you...."

We all turned around and saw, none other than Yuju. I clenched my jaw seeing this bitch. "Aww, I see you're still alive Sana..." She smirked, she has some guys in her back. "You changed.." She said in a mocking tone and laughed.

"Yes I changed. What about you? Are you still a slut?"

On my peripheral vision, I saw everyone smirking at me. She clenched her fists due to anger, "Don't you dare talk to me that way you bitch" she hissed, I smirked. "I just did. And what are you gonna do? Join forces with another gang to kill me?"

"You fucking bitch-" she was about to walk closer to me, but someone stopped her. "Enough Yuju" he sounds like a man, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's a pleasure to meet a bastard like you, Wang Xiu Ying" Taehyung smirked mockingly, "Your small ass is so brave to hit on someone like us" Yoongi said coldly. Xiu Ying clenched his fists.

"You shouldn't have done this Yuju. You know that you'll just end up in our basement, along with the other lifeless bodies" I said calmly, "I don't care. I'll kill you!" She screamed, like a mother giving birth. "I would like to see you try...." I said and glared at her.

"I will kill you Jungkook" Xiu Ying said and then everyone just started fighting. I just stood right there, while eyeing Yuju. She was glaring at me.

"You took everything away from me!" She shouted at me, "You took Jungkook from me!" She shouted and then pulled her gun out then tried to shot me but I dodged. "Yuju.... I didn't took him away from you............because he was never yours..."

"You bitch!" She tried to slap me but I turned aside and dodged her slap, I locked her neck and snatched her gun away from her. But I didn't noticed that she have reached the knife on my pocked. She cut me on my thigh, I whimpered then let her go and stood up.

I looked at my left leg and it was bleeding, I did a roundhouse kick to her and she groaned in pain. She grabbed a hand full of hair then pushed me in the ground. She was sitting on my stomach, and started slapping me. I yanked her hand away and we turned positions.

I was on top of her, "Let's see who'll die tonight" I said coldly and started slapping her. Her cheeks are almost bleeding, I grabbed her hair harshly and just threw her. My whole body is sweaty, I ran my fingers to my hair because it's blocking my face.

I was panting really hard as I was watching Yuju holding her cheeks, trying her best to stand up. "You're just strong when you spit your words, but when it comes to the real fight, you're just a bug" I said coldly. I took the gun from the ground and pointed it at her. She looked at me in fear.

"I will never forgive you of what you did.... You made us suffer both" I hissed, the wind blowed at my face "I'll just see you in hell, Goodbye Yuju"

I shot her in between her useless eyes, blood splattered everywhere. I took a deep sigh. Someone placed a hand on my shoulder so I took that arm and twisted it, I thought it was an enemy. "Ahh!" I turned around and saw BamBam groaning. "Yah! I'm not an enemy!"

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized, "We need your help" he said, I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?" I asked, "Jungkook is uncontrollable.." He said in a low tone.

We walked towards the guys, "What the problem? I already killed Yuju" I said, "make him calm" Jin said and pointed at Jungkook, I looked at him and he was killing everyone. "Jungkook that's enough!" JB shouted. He didn't even listened, he took a knife then sliced it on the guys neck which made his head split away from his body. I looked at him in shock.

"He's on physco mode Sana. You're the only one who can make him calm. When he is in this kind of mode, no one can stop him" Taehyung said, I nodded. I slowly started to walk closer to him.

"Jungkook-ah" I said in a very soft tone,

"Yes baby?" He immediately turned around and stopped stabbing the guy, he said it in a calm and soft voice. "That's enough of killing" I said, "Aishhh, okay fine" he whined then just threw the knife on the ground.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temples, I looked at the guys and they're shocked and jaw dropped. "Take those bodies" Jungkook said coldly to his men. I was walking like a retard, my legs are hurt and I have a scratch on my cheeks.

I saw Jungkook's men carry Yuju's lifeless body. I sighed, we went inside the car then went to the plane. We don't have any reasons to stay here in China.

Inside the Plane

It's going to be another 2 hours of flight, I was sitting on the couch of this private plane then someone hit my legs. "Ahh!" I whimpered in pain, "Oh, Sana I'm sorry- Holy Shit! You're bleeding!" Hoseok said.

It hurts so much, "Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook alsed worriedly, "Jin Hyung help Sana" Youngjae said, I calmed down. Jin started treating my wounds. The cut is deep, Jin had to snitch it.

• • •

If you don't ship TaeTzu... Oml don't get triggered at the last few chapters. It's just for story purposes, I'm not really convinced that Taehyung and Tzuyu are dating. But, mostly SaKook shippers ship TaeTzu too and vice versa. But then again, it's just for story purposes.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

648K 23.8K 49
"I dare you to fake date for 2 months" "what, why?" "the fans will go crazy" highest rank: #27 in yoonkook started; june 6, 2017 ended; march 8, 2019
270K 8.1K 95
"You're much sweeter than the candies I made" STARTED: March 18, 2020 ENDED: May 12, 2020
28.4K 611 4
Care if I take a bite? STARTED: Dec. 22, 2018 ENDED: Dec. 22, 2018
1.6K 156 20
"All I wanted was to be loved or cared for, as much as I cared for others. " Started - 08/21/2023 Ended - 12/31/2023 Continued - 05/13/2023 #3 jaeyu...