Wolf In The Night

By melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... More

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Forty Three

56.4K 2K 71
By melissalynn88

 Chuckling, he cocked a brow, “Are you finished?”

“Not yet,” I pouted, dragging the spoon in the empty container of frozen yoghurt and trying to scrape up the last of it. With another pout, I tossed it into the trashcan as we walked past one. “Yes, I am but I didn’t want to be.”

Judd wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me in closer. “Would you like another one baby?” he asked, placing a kiss against my temple.

“Just a small one,” I said with a grin etching over my face. “We need to get like a gigantic tub of that for home, maybe two.” I was craving frozen yoghurt so bad right now.

We’d been walking around the park after having dinner together in the diner. There was no more talk of pack drama, up and coming battles or even the nuisance who was finally out of our home. Judd had put a ban on it all, just wanting to spend an evening enjoying each other’s company and focusing on us. It sounds pretty damn good to me, everything else could wait until the morning.

Halfway through my oven baked honey salmon, I realised something. It actually hadn’t occurred to me at first but Judd was taking me on a dinner date. Judd being Judd, denied it but that didn’t stop the smile spreading across his face and letting me know I was right. Tonight was a date night.

Judd pulled me to a stop and turned me into his chest, “You feel like going for a walk somewhere else? I know a place that I think you’d love. More private.”

“Somewhere private?” I asked, looking up at him. If he was taking me away for sex in public, then I wasn’t going to complain. My god, I was turning into a nympho. Blame it on my hormones.

“Yes,” he said quietly. “Right now.”

Taking my hand without further question, he led us back to the way of the car. There wasn’t another word spoken as he helped me into his ute and done my belt up for me. Kissing me and then going around to his side of the car and getting in.

The drive took at least fifteen minutes, I slowly began to fall asleep just as he parked the car on the side of the road and lightly tapped my thigh to wake me. “Baby. We’re here.”

Yawning, I glanced around out the window. I couldn’t see much except for paddocks with some sort of crop in them, not that I could see well from here. The large trees around the boarder blocked the view.

“Where are we?” I asked.

Ignoring my question, he took my hand and helped me up out of my seat. The warm breeze hitting me in the face, the nights here were beautiful and I was slowly accepting the heat. As much as I hated it before, it was actually nice here.

Judd kept his finger interlaced through mine as we crossed the road and began walking down a cobblestone pathway. It was like something out of a photo. So beautiful and a whimsical feeling. Judd tugged on my hand, leading me down towards another pathway and stopped once we came to a large iron gate with vines wrapping around it. Pulling out a key from his pocket, just slid the silver into the hole and unclicked the lock. I kept silent, still wondering what he was showing me.

“After you,” his words soft but yet still deep.

Walking past him, my eyes lifted and soon landed on the sight before me. Absolutely breathtaking.

Fields of vineyards were everywhere. The sun setting and covering the green with a glow of orange, yellow and pink. Large gardens following pathways with stunning colours of flowers bordering them. How had he not taken me here before? It was utterly gorgeous. My voice seemed to be caught in my throat, so much that I couldn’t bring myself to speak.

I felt his hand against my lower back, I shivered from his touch as he pulled me against him from behind. My back to his front, both arms wrapping around my waist as his arm lifted in front of me, pointing towards the row of vineyards. “Just beyond there is a lake.”

“Judd,” I breathed out. “This is just, wow.”

“I haven’t been here for some time. I wanted to show you tonight,” he replied. “Do you like it?”

I twirled in his arms and smiled massively at him, he was watching me, searching my face for approval. “Like? Judd this place is gorgeous. I love it.” I shook my head as if I couldn’t believe we were somewhere so perfect. “Do you own the land as well?”

He had never mentioned anything about owning property other than the farm and I wondered if he had other spots like this hidden away also. Looking around, he shrugged as if were no big deal. “This is all mine, well technically it’s now ours.”

Ours. I loved the sound of that.

“No big deal? Judd? Are you kidding me? You’ve kept this hidden and I’m pissed because it’s so damn gorgeous out here. Don’t look embarrassed that you own a vineyard,” I scolded, how could ever be ashamed of something so wonderful.

He frowned, eyes giving me a glare. I should have known, praising up Mr Alpha would have him claiming his dominance back. “It’s not that big of deal, geeze,” he muttered, and began to walk away from me. “You women get sensitive about everything.”

“Ahem?” I coughed, “you did not just say that!”

Breaking out into a laugh, he turned and winked. “I was teasing you. Come on sexy mumma, I’ve got something else to show you.”

“You better keep it in your pants if you want to use it again,” I narrowed my eyes, giving him a mocked scowl.

Judd cracked up laughing, tossing his head back and grabbing my hands. “You’re a filthy little Luna tonight, I’ll try keep it in my boxers but I can’t promise anything.”

The lake was just as gorgeous as the rest of the vineyard, he wasn’t kidding when he told me I’d love it. I was in love with this entire place. Letting my eyes linger on the soft ripples in the dark blue water as Judd tossed another pebble, making it skim and jump a dozen times.

“Let me try that,” I smiled and bent down to pick a tiny rock up. My attempt went to shit as it sunk with one toss. I gave up after my mate laughed his head off and tried teaching me. Only for me to fail again and again. “I prefer to watch your muscles flex when you throw them anyway,” I grinned, running my hands up along his strong tanned biceps. “Damn, my man’s got some muscles.”

Giving his arms a stronger flex, he winked. “Got that right baby. Strongest man around.”

“I love you,” I smiled, wrapping my arms tight as I could around his neck. “I really do Judd.”

“Elle,” he said quietly. When he didn’t say those words back to me, I worried. I began to worry even more when he took my left hand and slid the ring from my finger off. About to protest, until his hands cupped my cheek and he smiled down at me, “I should have done this the right way to begin with.” About to open my mouth to speak again, I stopped and bit down on my lower lip as I watched him sinking down to kneel on one knee. “I want to give you the wedding you dreamed of, before our son is born. The wedding where you wear a dress, dance and become my wife in front of friends and family. Will you marry me?”

Staring at him in complete shock. I never expected this, sure we were married legally on a piece of paper but to actually have a wedding. Something that no other wolves done around here. Of course I wanted this, how could I not.

Nodding, unable to form an actual word as I clasped both hands over my mouth and blinked away the tears that were running down my cheeks. Finally, when I swallowed the lump lodged in my throat. I whispered out a soft. “Yes.”

“Good. Because I want it to happen soon,” Judd stood up and placed the ring back onto my ring finger. “I want to have the wedding here, if you’re ok with that of course?”

“Here?” I couldn’t believe it. “Here is perfect!”

One look and we were practically inseparable. Our mouths clashing as hands were feeling each other up. My back hitting a tree as Judd’s mouth sucked against my neck, his teeth extracted and grazing the soft flesh before sinking his canines into me. Moaning loudly as I scratched my fingers down his back hard. His hissing and growl turning me on even more. He was possessive and I craved it.

I exhaled a few times, catching my breath as our lips parted, before saying, “Hmm, are you my hunter protecting and saving me?”

A grin spreading as his eyes raked up and down my body, “I could be... or maybe I’m the big bad wolf in disguise. Here to eat you up baby.”

Fuck me. I practically came just from his words. “You’re my big bad wolf,” I smiled in a daze.

His hand around my waist, spun me into him and pulling me close. He embraced me with a snarl. “I want to take you, right fucking here.”

“Here?” I licked my lips, hungrily back at him.

His hand gripped my thick black tresses, twisting his fingers to control me. Pushing me forwards so I was bending over and gripping the tree stump. A swift tug of fabric and my ass exposed to him, facing him. I could hear him unbuckling his belt and the noise of his jeans dropping to the grassy ground. His cock thrusted in deeply, elbow on my back as his hand stayed wrapped in my hair.

He was fast, rough in fucking me. Short and shallow thrusts.

“So good.. Oh Christ you’re so fucking tight,” he moaned, than gave my ass a slap.

Moaning and whimpering with his punishing thrusts, my head forced back to look upright at the night sky. Judd’s hands holding my shoulders, digging his fingers into my skin as he grasps me tightly. I can feel the sting of claws piercing as he pulls me back and forth, impaling me onto his cock with each forward stroke.

“Judd,” I cried out. My breath hard and rapidly panting as my orgasm begins to start. “Oh fuck.”

Tightening and gripping his cock, he knows I’m coming and he goes even faster. Not relenting the slightest as I cry out loudly. Begging him to fuck me more, not to stop. I was dying of insane pleasure that he gave.

A hand covered my mouth, his fingers inside and I bite down as his cock begins to pulse. My head tilts to the side, trying to look at him as his hand travels up and cups my cheek. His eyes locked on mine as he moves in closer while still fucking me from behind. Our mouths lock and we kiss passionately, his tongue dominating my mouth which I allow greedily. His breathing quickens and I know he’s close. His lips travels down to my neck, and soon, I feel the deep canines sinking into the crook of my skin while he blows deep inside of me.

Pulling out, my legs shaking as he lifts my skirt back up and covers my bare ass. Turning and leaning my back against the tree that we’d just thoroughly christened. Judd doing his belt back up, looking completely devilish as he stared intently at me.

“What?” I asked, blushing a little at being stared at. Wondering what he had to say.

He came closer and I grabbed him just as he ran his hands around my stomach, resting them over my swollen bump. “I was just thinking, you look so fucking beautiful right now.”

“You’re sweet,” I whispered back.

Even though other people may not think it was the most romantic thing he could have said, to me it was and I knew he hated hearing me say that to him. I just wanted him to hear it again.

“Only to you Elle, no-one but you.” Leaning in, he ran his fingertips over the small droplets of blood against my white t-shirt, I knew he hated hurting me but I rarely felt pain with him. “Come on baby, let’s go home so I can make sweet love to you.”

With the pain, there was pleasure. With the pleasure there was love, and with the love, it was everything and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
406K 15K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
1M 42.5K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...