Chapter Five

I wasn’t sure what time Judd climbed in behind me. When I woke, his body was pressed against mine and heating me up. I was starting to sweat, trying to move. His hands wrapped around my waist tighter and pulled me closer.

“Judd,” I yawned, “you’re too warm.”

He didn’t answer, I tried my next approach. Pushing him off me, his naked body didn’t budge. My eyes flew open as I realised that. “Oh my god, you’re naked!”

“Christ, are you always this loud of a morning?” he grumbled, letting me go. “It’s too early, go back to sleep Elle.”

“Why are you naked? How come you’re so warm?” I asked, my hand touching his bare thigh again, brushing against the hair. His hand slapped over mine, removing it and placing it around the front of my body. His cock, thick and hard pushed into the cheek of my ass. Morning glory.

“I’m a hot sleeper, always sleep naked. Now close your eyes and go to sleep,” he groaned, turning and rolling over away from me. “Otherwise I will fuck you until you’re back asleep again,” he peered over his shoulder, shooting me a brow raise.

I scowled, “You wish. You’re not getting me naked again. Have fun using your hand.”

The bed slightly shook as he laughed, huskily and deep. “We’ll see baby.”

Unable to sleep, the sun was up. I slowly began to slide out of bed, testing the feeling in my legs as I tried to stand. It didn’t hurt as bad, I limped to the bathroom down the hallway. Exploring a little as well. For a man, his home was actually really nice.

My eyes peered in the mirror at myself. I expected to look one hell of a mess, but I actually felt better. My skin looked slightly clearer, the bruises wasn’t as bad as yesterday. Walking back out of the bathroom, I bumped into a hard body.

Stumbling backwards, Judd stood in front of me. Now wearing a pair of fitted boxer shorts that left little to the imagination. He scowled, and I swore I heard a throaty growl. A growl that flashed in my mind of a remembrance of something. Had I heard that noise before? I couldn’t place it in my mind though.

“Why are you out of bed?” he asked, casually leaning against the door. It wasn’t fair that he could roll out of bed looking all hot and sexy, without even trying. He oozed it, sex and hotness.

“Bathroom, I had to use it,” I said, using the tie from around my wrist to put my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head.

He nodded. Eyes raked down my body, his sweats rolled a couple times to keep up on my waist. I even wore his boxers under them. They were quite loose in the front groin area. “Do you feel alright? You shouldn’t be walking on your leg just yet.”

“I feel alright, it’s not as painful as before. I’m hungry, and thirsty. Really thirsty,” I rubbed my forehead, yawning again. Sleeping beside a man who was so hot made me feel as if I had been stuck in a desert for a week without water.

Without warning, Judd had picked me up by the waist and hoisted me up over his shoulder. Heading for the stairs, he gave my backside a slap. “You going to cook me breakfast? I brought home some groceries that you might find useful.”

My hand reached out and I smacked his toned ass back. “What time did you get back?” I asked, about to smack him again but he lifted me down.

My front sliding down his chest and legs wrapped around his thighs as he pinned me against the counter. I could feel something growing between us and I shivered slightly, was this man always hard? I clung hold of his neck tightly. Trying to keep myself upright and not slid any further, actually where his thickness lay was directly against me and it feel really nice, pushed hard and making me pulse for him.