Chapter Thirty

“I don’t understand. Can’t they see that I had no idea he was a wolf? I killed him for crying out loud, why isn’t that enough proof for them to believe you?” I asked, sitting up now as I grew frustrated and agitated.

“Elle lay down,” Judd warned for the fifth time but I wasn’t having it.

Shaking my head, I pushed his hand away. “No. I can’t believe this!” I said angrily. “I did nothing wrong at all, and you’re telling me they asked you to bring me to them so they could hear it from me myself?” I was beyond angry now, I was growing livid.

Punching the bed. I frowned at him. “What did you say to that?”

“My fist was swing into his face. I don’t tolerate being second guessed or questioned, he was calling me a liar,” Judd growled, his eyes flickering over to his wolf but faded back to normal. “You won’t be going anywhere.”

“I want to see her, when can I?” I asked, more determined than ever.

Judd sighed heavily and managed to pull me back against his chest. His fingertips skimming over my stomach, to where I knew he was wishing a pup was growing. “I don’t want you to see her Elle.”

“Judd,” I warned, ready to get angry again. “Don’t stop me. If she wouldn’t speak to you then she’s going to talk to me.”

Chuckling, he placed a kiss to my temple. “Luna you think that woman will speak to you, you’re despised by her.”

“Babe if it’s one thing, girls hate each other but can still bitch back and forth. She’ll talk to me, I’ll make her,” I smiled, forming a wicked plan in my mind.

The next two days passed, and Judd finally agreed to let me go to this secret place. The secret place being his tunnel where the naughty wolves were kept until they were back out on good behaviour. It was a little funny if you asked me. I didn’t dare laugh, not to start with anyway.

Once I began laughing, my hysterics soon jumped over to Judd who was grinning and laughing with me. He claimed my laugh was just contagious.

“If you get too tired, let me know and we will leave immediately,” Judd said sternly, he wasn’t convinced I was feeling as fine as I promised today.

I had woken and even though my stomach was cramping with a dull ache. I assured him I was completely ok to do this. I had to be, I wasn’t going to waddle and limp in there for her to poke fun at.

“Luna,” Ty nodded as he greeted us. “Alpha, she’s down there. Feisty today.”

“Elle’s going to piss her off even more then,” Judd sighed, squeezing my hand. “You don’t have to do this you know.”

“I know I don’t. You need answers on how he got out right? I just want to help, maybe she’ll rub it in my face somehow,” I smiled up at him. “You can’t come in though.”

He looked at me, both eyes widening. “Elle, no you can’t ask me that. I need to make sure you’re ok. She’s vicious, a wolf.”