Chapter One

I barely slept a wink, my mind buzzing. Did that really happen last night, did I sleep with a complete stranger?

The soreness between my thighs told me yes, yes I did indeed and it was completely amazing!

He was not the type of man I would ever go for, he was tall. So much taller than myself, his arms were strong and chest was all muscle. His cock, oh my god. I don’t think I had ever felt something so thick in my hand before. He took complete control of my body, and I followed.

I let him take me how he wanted, badly for some reason when he came I wanted it to be deep inside me, that would have been so careless though and I wasn’t careless.

I needed to leave this town, I was slightly embarrassed that I had flashed him my room key number that way. Offering him to come around, but the alcohol. Thoughts of Justin and the way Judd spoke and looked at me, I was completely turned on sitting in that bar. Incredibly turned on and extremely wet, my god. Not even Justin had made me feel that way.

All I could think about was him naked.

His body and how muscled he was.

Those hands touching my skin, I could still feel the slight burning tingles all over my soft flesh. I wanted that feeling again. Especially when I orgasmed, my god that would have to have been the most intense, pleasurable experience of my life. Every other climax was put to shame. Nothing compared to the throbbing that exploded all through my body. Setting every part of me on fire.

Now, I was horny and slightly depressed. I’d never get to feel that again.

Wow, I needed to get a life. It was a one nighter Elle, you’re acting as if it was something more and meaningful. I sounded clingy and desperate.

One thing I wasn’t, were desperate.

Not falling for a man like that again, I wasn’t going to give my heart to anyone after what Justin had done to me.

Slowly I got up out of the bed, making my way towards the shower. I needed to wash, I was sweaty and ready to leave. There was no way I could sleep anymore after what had happened. Deciding to skip this town was the right thing to do. I didn’t belong here, it was strange and eerie. People weren’t friendly, they looked at me like some crazy criminal who had two heads.

Tying my black hair up into a messy bun I pulled on the clothes I wore yesterday. Grabbing a thin cardigan and sliding my arms though it. My eyes roaming the bed once last time, remembering what had happened in there hours ago. Our bodies clinging to each other, grasping for need and want.

I did find it odd how we never kissed, not that it bothered me. It was just a one night stand, nothing romantic about it. Denying that I didn’t want to kiss him was a lie, badly I wanted to feel the roughness of his mouth against mine.

The cool breeze hit my bare legs as I walked outside to my car, getting another eerie feeling that I was being watched. I hurried to my car, sitting in it and locking the doors immediately. Judd’s words scared me a little too much than I would admit, travelling alone. Yes, he was right, it wasn’t the best idea. Now, I could kick myself in the ass. This is sounding like an episode of law and order or criminal minds. A strange quiet town, murders were bound to happen.