Chapter Twenty Three

Time seemed to have stood still as my feet stuck to the concrete below me. Justin was here and walking casually towards us.

Judd hadn't made any motion to strike, and in my mind I couldn't see or hear what he was thinking at all. I knew it couldn't be good, that any given moment he could snap Justin's neck with a flick of his wrist.

So effortlessly, and casually.

"Elle, look at you," Justin smiled, he actually smiled right at me as he came to a standstill.

I shook my head, trying to regain thoughts and a voice. All I could do, was stare.

This was the man I had been desperately in love with. Someone smack me in the head. I now had no idea what the hell I was thinking, being so heartbroken when he dumped me coldly as if I were nothing to him.

That's what happened, he broke up with me in the middle of a café at rush hour lunch time and now, he was here and expecting me to go back into his arms.

I was the other woman, which was exactly what he told me. He had a child with someone else, and made me out to be crazy. He took off, giving me a house I never wanted to keep and then taking all his things from it.

"You wasted your time coming here," I said, not making full eye contact.

"No I didn't. I made a mistake letting you go, I know that now," he answered back. Clearing his throat and smirking back at Judd. "Give a second will you, I need to talk to my girlfriend or I mean fiancé."

Oh dear lord he was just asking for an ass beating.

Judd shook his head laughing as he held up our intertwined fingers. "She's my wife, and you don't need to speak to her at all. You should go."

Justin was glaring at our hands, the ring on my finger sparkling in the sunlight and extremely hard to miss from anyone's gaze. "You got married? When?" Justin asked, not buying it.

"Not long after meeting, turns out you leaving me was the best thing that could have happened. I came here and met Judd, I guess I could thank you for that," I smiled sweetly, although on the inside I was really saying suck on that wanker.

Blowing out a hard and heated breath, Justin shook his head. Narrowing his eyes, "You get that annulled, fuck you always were stupidly impulsive. You're coming home with me Emmanuelle. I don't give a fuck if I have to throw you over my shoulder and haul your ass in the car. You will not be sticking around in the dead beat town with a bunch of fucking hooligan fake cowboys."

Judd dropped my hand as he stepped forward. "Watch your fucking mouth. You think I'm going to let you take her? Touch her, I fucking dare you."

Childish, but Justin being the smart arse he had always been. Touched me.

Blood was boiling inside of my veins, pumping harder and faster than Judd's cock when we skipped the tender love making and went for a full hard-core screw.

"You need to go. I feel nothing for you, I'm with someone else and am happy. Just go Justin," I sighed, running a hand through my long dark tussled locks. "Wait, before you go I just want to know one thing. Was you married when we were together?"

I at least needed to know that. Judd didn't look impressed, but this is something I really wanted to know. It didn't matter, but if he was with another woman and cheating then I deserved to know the truth. I deserved to know about his son, and they had every right to know about me and what a low life scumbag he really was.

"Elle. Just hear me out," Justin said with that look he always gave when bored.

Judd let out a low warning growl. "You need to leave, she's not going to speak a word more to you."