Chapter Twenty Seven

“Elle,” Judd’s eyes widened. “Fuck Elle. Blink, you need to blink.”

I wasn’t in the mood. “Where the fuck is that bitch!” I glared at him, my chest rising and falling harder and faster with every step I took towards him.

“Who?” he asked, groaning as he tried to move, trying to sit upright more from his slouched position on the ground.

“The whore who fucked you!” I yelled, startling the horses as they skidded around their stalls.

Judd stared at me, his dark brows dipped in confusion as he stared up at me. He was slumped against a wooden fence post where the saddles lay. “Elle. All I could fucking hear was you screaming murder, I can’t even stand, let alone think of fucking someone. What the hell are you talking about? You’re freaking me the fuck out. You look ready to skin me alive!”

“Justin. Fuck sake, Michael told me Valerie was going to fuck you before she snapped your neck! I heard you groaning! Where the fuck is she!” I screamed at him, tears falling down my cheeks faster than a raging river which caused me to finally blink and everything calmed in my mind. I dropped to my knees and crawled closer to him. “He said you were having sex with her. I… I heard you groaning.”

Sobbing uncontrollably as I took him in. Still in the clothing he wore for our day out, his white shirt covered in blood and mud with a torn hole. I could see his gash from where he’d been stabbed. His jeans, also dirty but still zipped up and I let out a breath of relief. He hadn’t been having sex, he was groaning in pain. I felt relief but guilt at the same time.

Looking up into his half changed eyes, I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around him tightly. Kissing him desperately, needing to feel his taste against my skin. I needed to be calmed, to have his scent all over me. Judd kissing back with just as much desperation, his tongue plunging into my mouth. Hands holding my waist tightly as he pulled me into him, groaning over my mouth as I moaned in delight.

“I love you so much!” I breathed, not stopping for breath as I kept kissing him all over, I just needed to kiss him.

“Me too baby, oh god I love you,” he groaned huskily, one hand slid to my ass and that’s when he broke the kiss.

It was now, he had noticed I was in underwear, half covered in dirt, blood and bruises.

“Fuck,” he stilled, pushing me backwards slightly. “Did he? To you?” he asked, extremely and painfully quiet.

Shaking my head, I swiped my tears with the back of my palm. “Almost, he touched me but he didn’t.”

“You’re covered in blood. Fuck, I couldn’t call for help. I couldn’t get my mind link to open up. He came out of nowhere, I’m so sorry. I should have protected you, I should have fucking been there for you!” Judd ground out, his own tears now running down his cheeks. He looked tired, and completely exhausted. His eyes widened as he glanced towards the shed door. “Where is he? Did Ty or Theo come?”

The disgust was beginning to wash over me. “Judd. I killed him.”